• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Considerably impressed with the Hind by that chart. Given it's rank, it`s kinda ridiculous how strong it theoretically is.

Then again, i doubt a lot of people under mr2 will be able to accrue those materials.

hyp

Grimløck;100118279 said:
lol no.

Bf_1vTpCYAAv_jv.jpg:medium

captain's log 504-7594: the battle with RNG and tedium has been won. we are victorious.

beast prime. i forma'd it 6 times. i have a problem.

you're gonna love it since you have soft spot for the shotty. tell me what you think.

All of our void games today were a foggy mess.
It was like someone urinated everywhere and then spread cream all over the landscape.

I blame risky.

HORRORSHØW

beast prime. i forma'd it 6 times. i have a problem.

you're gonna love it since you have soft spot for the shotty. tell me what you think.
got damn. how'd you build it? elemental or straight damage? i'm thinking of putting on: accelerated blast, hell's chamber, point blank, seeking force, blaze, ammo mutation, vicious spread, and something else. i'm not really sure how much dps i'm sacrificing by not going elemental, but i think seeking force and ammo mutation is crucial in survival missions (which i largely play).

damn those times. too fast for me.

here are my updated times:

BgGwo9XCQAMN3BI.jpg:medium

BgGwtKBCIAA9ljR.jpg:medium

as long as i place in the top 3, i'll be okay. there's more than one of the mods i want.

Dave1988

Here's how to farm Harvey once they patch him in:

Step 1. Marked.
-- Side with the Grineer on an Invasion Node and qualify for Battle Pay. This should elicit an e-mail for Alad V. You've been marked.
Step 2. Attracting
-- You must be on a Corpus map. More people with Harvester Marks the better. Invasions only happen in the first 5 minutes, so play 5 minutes of Survival, extract, and repeat.
Step 3. Repeat.
-- Repeat.

Had my first Zanuka encounter yesterday on an invasion mission. I was duoing and he wasn't too hard to kill, but didn't drop anything :/ Apparently he has guaranteed drops after the update though.

edit: Oh, I'm a member now. Couldn't have happened in a better thread.

Dave1988

Had my first Zanuka encounter yesterday on an invasion mission. I was duoing and he wasn't too hard to kill, but didn't drop anything :/ Apparently he has guaranteed drops after the update though.

edit: Oh, I'm a member now. Couldn't have happened in a better thread.

Wait, so it actually spawns in the PS4 ver?

Updated the spreadsheet with the latest posts.

Also, I missed the squall frost helm sigh =(
Would you do me a favor and repost the spreadsheet link when you open it? I post on like 3 different devices, so it's hard to keep track of it.

Also, 3 days 'til Vauban. Countdown to disappointment! I am thinking about running Duration and Energy Efficiency mods on him.

hyp

Grimløck;100253339 said:
got damn. how'd you build it? elemental or straight damage? i'm thinking of putting on: accelerated blast, hell's chamber, point blank, seeking force, blaze, ammo mutation, vicious spread, and something else. i'm not really sure how much dps i'm sacrificing by not going elemental, but i think seeking force and ammo mutation is crucial in survival missions (which i largely play).

correction, 5 formas. here's how i modded mine. mind you, my build is specialized for one-shot-kill corpus massacres. and for the most part it does the job up to level 35+. even with shield ospreys around i can still blast through shields and deal death blows on level 35 corpus.

it's flexible enough to be used with other factions (which i have slotted, B-grineer and C-corrupted) by swapping out the bottom four mod slots to taste.

this build holds its own in average duration higher level defense (20 waves) and survival runs (25 mins) for the most part. since i'm doing more damage per hit, i don't need as much ammo. obviously, drops are much more generous in those mission types. i'm assuming that survival marathons may be a problem. i haven't brought this into longer sessions so i really don't know.

mLRUAYA.jpg

HORRORSHØW

correction, 5 formas. here's how i modded mine. mind you, my build is specialized for one-shot-kill corpus massacres. and for the most part it does the job up to level 35+. even with shield ospreys around i can still blast through shields and deal death blows on level 35 corpus.

it's flexible enough to be used with other factions (which i have slotted, B-grineer and C-corrupted) by swapping out the bottom four mod slots to taste.

this build holds its own in average duration higher level defense (20 waves) and survival runs (25 mins) for the most part. since i'm doing more damage per hit, i don't need as much ammo. obviously, drops are much more generous in those mission types. i'm assuming that survival marathons may be a problem. i haven't brought this into longer sessions so i really don't know.

mLRUAYA.jpg
that is sex. boom boom! but why no accelerated blast? i think the %puncture damage is actually added from ALL damage types and not just the percentages shown on the mod. plus the fire rate boost is nice, which can help offset tainted shell's reduced fire rate. i don't know. i still need to sink many a forma before i can test things out.

edit: i should read the post clearly before posting. as a corpus-specific build, that looks killer. can i see what you have for grineer/corrupted?

koryuken

Btw I officially don't like the Synapse. I leveled it to 30 and decided that its just not for me. Its a powerful gun, but it just isnt fun. Going to blow all my forma on pimping out my Penta (I love this fucking gun).

Btw I officially don't like the Synapse. I leveled it to 30 and decided that its just not for me. Its a powerful gun, but it just isnt fun. Going to blow all my forma on pimping out my Penta (I love this fucking gun).

Penta is a fun weapon, but...you don't want it to be your primary end game weapon.
Max damage builds for that gun just isn't very good...
(Split chamber will reduce 6 shots per reload to 3 shots, max heavy caliber = grenade fly everywhere.)

You may want to reconsider before dumping all formas on that.

koryuken

Penta is a fun weapon, but...you don't want it to be your primary end game weapon.
Max damage builds for that gun just isn't very good...
(Split chamber will reduce 6 shots per reload to 3 shots, max heavy caliber = grenade fly everywhere.)

You may want to reconsider before dumping all formas on that.

I read that Heavy Caliber has no effect on the accuracy of the Penta (mine is at rank 6 and seems to have no affect other than damage).

For 4 Forma you get 30,000 damage (15k per grenade) 3 shots before reload doesn't sound too bad. I can kill level 50 enemies in wave 30+ of ODD in one hit with my non-Formad Penta. 30,000 damage will be able to OHK the Stalker, I am quite sure... I dunno man, it still sounds good to me :) Additionally, it is considered a silent weapon by the game engine lol...

Edit: Did you see Helscream's build? That thing is sick...

WarframeGODLIKE.jpg

I read that Heavy Caliber has no effect on the accuracy of the Penta (mine is at rank 6 and seems to have no affect other than damage).

For 4 Forma you get 30,000 damage (15k per grenade) 3 shots before reload doesn't sound too bad. I can kill level 50 enemies in wave 30+ of ODD in one hit with my non-Formad Penta. 30,000 damage will be able to OHK the Stalker, I am quite sure... I dunno man, it still sounds good to me :) Additionally, it is considered a silent weapon by the game engine lol...

Edit: Did you see Helscream's build? That thing is sick...

I have pretty much the same setup and I love my penta.
However, I still advise you to have another weapon ready as your end game weapon first. ;) The penta just isn't advisable when you're doing high level ODS and infested are all crowding around you.

Also, if you haven't notice yet. HelsCream and most the high rank here has more than just one weapon with 3+ formas on it.
We don't just settle on one weapon and done.

Also...remember this? :phttp://67.227.255.239/forum/showpost.php?p=98333792&postcount=6120

Ain't it funny how things changed? ;)

David___

Banned
Grimløck;100327373 said:
yo, where does the braton p. receiver drop? the wiki isn't exactly in sync with the ps4 version so i'm not sure if it's accurate.

There should be a grey tab below the PC drop tables to show the PS4's.

The last time I played this game was back in the Beta where there were only a couple of classes and it took real life money to get them. How is the game now? How easy is it to acquire new classes without the dough?

FUME5

The last time I played this game was back in the Beta where there were only a couple of classes and it took real life money to get them. How is the game now? How easy is it to acquire new classes without the dough?

I don't have to answer any of your questions, Angela Lansbury.

*Looks around furtively*

I have access to all but two classes right now just by playing the game. I have two maxed classes without any money spent.

I do remember ;) I saw the light!
Why does it seem like the Penta does more damage than the Ogris?

Dave1988

If it's not one thing, it's the other.

Sleek chocoding™.

More news from the U12 front:

Oh great. U12 fucked viral. It's back to a 50% reduction across the board, but it no longer stacks. Whelp. Time to redo the TTK portions of my chart... In them mean-time just use the DPS builds.

That was to be expected. Viral was just too good.

Great news! Corrosive and Magnetic no longer stack either!

intothegroundpt.238cb4.jpg

Soooo... Damage 3.0 when?

Anyone know any tips to making Valkyr fun to play? So far she seems rather underwhelming.

Max Ripline, do void missions, flyyyy all over the map and hit all the treasure rooms before everyone else. If anyone bothers with treasure rooms these days.

Oh man, Zephyr is going to be so fun in the void.

frizby

Anyone know any tips to making Valkyr fun to play? So far she seems rather underwhelming.

1. Strap her with a Penta.
  2. Park her on top of a pole in Orokin Derilect Defense.
  3. Shoot stuff with the Penta until you hit level 30.
  4. Forget she exists.

The "intended" way to play her:

Rage
Steel Fibre
Vitality
Continuity
Constitution

You run around until you take a little bit of Health damage (you have a huge buffer due to 300 base Armor + Steel Fibre and Vitality), pop Hysteria, and run around berserk until it wears off. Rinse, repeat. You can technically run Hysteria with 100% uptime with the right build, but what's the fun with berserking if you don't use Rage?

Don't like Hysteria's play? There's likely nothing to make you enjoy Valkyr, just move on.

Top Bottom