• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

IvorB

It's out of context.

At the time of that transmission, the Tethra event was running on PC. Quite a bit of people complained that the event was too easy and this was DE's way of announcing they were gonna tune up the event.

Oh... :-( I thought he was planning to bring the pain to us.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Oh... :-( I thought he was planning to bring the pain to us.

Sorry to burst your bubble bro =)

I wonder what's going with Vay Hek, his revamp has been announced ages ago and still it isn't in the game.

edit: they just confrimed they submitted to cert late last night.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Sorry to burst your bubble bro =)

I wonder what's going with Vay Hek, his revamp has been announced ages ago and still it isn't in the game.

edit: they just confrimed they submitted to cert late last night.
Yup, up to something like 12.4.4, with some select improvements from past that as well.

genbatzu

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free

except german ninjas, they've to pay €0.49

anyway, I play Warframe, yay! so feel free to add me on PSN and neogaf dojo

I play Trinity with some of the good mods, but not the really good mods, since its allready hard to find parties for the planet mission stuff.
currently back to lv<4, because of this polarizing item thingy after max-lvl.
equipped with self craftet bow, staff and kunais!

I also currently don't really play so much, because of MGS:V, inFamous:SS and FFX|X-2HD ;/

ah yeah, right:

psn nickname: genbatzu (surprise!)
time to play: 7pm+

except german ninjas, they've to pay €0.49

anyway, I play Warframe, yay! so feel free to add me on PSN and neogaf dojo

I play Trinity with some of the good mods, but not the really good mods, since its allready hard to find parties for the planet mission stuff.
currently back to lv<4, because of this polarizing item thingy after max-lvl.
equipped with self craftet bow, staff and kunais!

I also currently don't really play so much, because of MGS:V, inFamous:SS and FFX|X-2HD ;/

ah yeah, right:

psn nickname: genbatzu (surprise!)
time to play: 7pm+

I crafted those last night. I only ran 2 missions with them but I like them so far. I am pissed that I got the crossbow up to level 30 and didnt get the trophy for getting any bow weapon to level 30.

Cronnie

EDIT: omfg they're gonna replace the stat helms with statless helmets... better finish that collection before that patch heh.

Bloody hell, I just missed out on the Rhino's Vanguard helmet that was up the other day, hope I can nab that before this patch then.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Did they indicate existing helmets you've acquired will keep the stats?

They will keep the stats. They will also give you the means to make them statless if you so desire (yeah, like that's gonna happen).

Personally, I'm still missing that damn banshee chorus helmet.

Got a PS4 yesterday for Second Son and I just played my first match of this. I really liked it. Not at all what I was expecting. For some reason I thought this was like TF2 but with space ninjas, but I'm pleasantly surprised it's not. I could see this being loads of funs with friends.

So are the free to play aspects mainly just using real money to purchase more weapons and stuff like that and not actually stopping you from playing the game?

molnizzle

So are the free to play aspects mainly just using real money to purchase more weapons and stuff like that and not actually stopping you from playing the game?

Pretty much. It's also super easy to build the weapons and Warframes with in-game materials too, don't waste plat on those.

Save your plat for Warframe slots, weapon slots and Orokin Reactors/Catalysts. Everything else can be easily acquired through gameplay.

Pretty much. It's also super easy to build the weapons and Warframes with in-game materials too, don't waste plat on those.

Save your plat for Warframe slots, weapon slots and Orokin Reactors/Catalysts. Everything else can be easily acquired through gameplay.
That's awesome. Liking this game even more after hearing that.

IvorB

A water frame? Hmmm... that sounds pretty lame. Maybe they should hold off making new frames for a while and work on other stuff.

Cronnie

Perhaps I was ambiguous, this isn't coming for next patch AFAIK, they just said soon.

Ah right, thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding.

Oh and this Catalyst alert has come at a good time, my Soma just finished building in the foundry. I'm guessing the standard build will focus on getting the base damage up with Serration, making the most of the critical hits with Point Strike and Vital Sense, and then tailoring elemental damage depending on the faction?

They will keep the stats. They will also give you the means to make them statless if you so desire (yeah, like that's gonna happen).

Personally, I'm still missing that damn banshee chorus helmet.

I'm assuming the purchased ones still have the stats right now? Maybe time to dip into your platinum reserve and just buy that chorus helmet you need before it goes statless. Maybe time for me to pick up the two ember helmets I've always missed as well.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I'm assuming the purchased ones still have the stats right now? Maybe time to dip into your platinum reserve and just buy that chorus helmet you need before it goes statless. Maybe time for me to pick up the two ember helmets I've always missed as well.

Yeah, perhaps I should heh.

ShinMaruku

I just hope they don't change the stealth kill animation. Because the female stealth kill animations with dual swords is too gud.

Can I get a clan invite please me and my brother are my place both hooked up and looking to do some runs with Gaf members

Nick_or_Dawood

I had one before but my friend wanted me to join his and there is nothing going on there. Thanks

Try getting a new router. It worked for me...

i am tempted. I think the issue may be i have a separate router and wifi router. i cant bridge them and they are different brands. Time Warner only has a few options. I think i need an all in one since I can plug in directly

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
i am tempted. I think the issue may be i have a separate router and wifi router. i cant bridge them and they are different brands. Time Warner only has a few options. I think i need an all in one since I can plug in directly

Check your PSN messages. I invited you to our group chat, we mostly use that instead of the in-game clan chat.

kmg90

You should get rid of one of the routers pronto, as you have a double nat setup which leads to having loads of connectivity issues when using non-standard service ports (ie. anything that isn't DNS, Web, FTP, HTTPS)

If you are referring to all-in-one meaning a wireless router/modem combo.... DON'T...

The best setup I recommend that allows for flexible and stable network usage is a modem to wireless router setup

Routers I recommend (with listed 3rd party firmware) is
ASUS RT-N16 - T
ASUS RT-N66U - T
TP-Link WDR4300 - D

3rd party firmware legend
D - DD-WRT
T - TomatoUSB (Shibby build)

Top Bottom