• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Edgeward

The game's performance has come a long way since launch. It is remarkably better now. I still remember when 20 fps on a survival mission was a good session

SnakeEyes

Banned
The game's performance has come a long way since launch. It is remarkable better now. I still remember when 20 fps on a survival mission was a good session
I've had some really bad drops recently, but they only last about 10-15 seconds before clearing up. Still a bit of a downer though.

The current void reward table is really frustrating. Offering a tower key as the most common reward for doing a tower - that's some OG Super Mario bros gall there.

I'm sorry Tennario, but our prime part is in a another tower.

ShinMaruku

Was gifted a psn card and I am putting $15 into that into warframe. That Nova,Trinity pack is looking real good with a potato right now XD

The current void reward table is really frustrating. Offering a tower key as the most common reward for doing a tower - that's some OG Super Mario bros gall there.

I'm sorry Tennario, but our prime part is in a another tower.

All void rewards have an equal chance in the new drop table according to the wiki, there's no more common, uncommon and rare.

I see the new void drop table as an improvement, no more 10+ possible drops but just 4 or 5.

HORRORSHØW

All void rewards have an equal chance in the new drop table according to the wiki, there's no more common, uncommon and rare.

I see the new void drop table as an improvement, no more 10+ possible drops but just 4 or 5.

maybe in theory, but definitely not in practice. void rewards are diluted as hell, with superfluous keys, credit caches, and resources. couple that with new prime parts in the upcoming patch, and it's going to get even more watered down.

Born2Live

Grimløck;105567506 said:
maybe in theory, but definitely not in practice. void rewards are diluted as hell, with superfluous keys, credit caches, and resources. couple that with new prime parts in the upcoming patch, and it's going to get even more watered down.

I thought credit and resource rewads were removed from the drop tables. While I was seaching for Frost/Ember Prime BPs only ever got rewarded tower keys or prime BPs. I agree it will be become a lot more diluted again once the new update hits thanks to new prime gear.

My morning Titan Exractor harvest yielded 8x Orokin Cells from Saturn today. First time I've gotten that.

Nice!

NQHKSVE.gif

My morning Titan Exractor harvest yielded 8x Orokin Cells from Saturn today. First time I've gotten that.

Nice!

Pretty much the only reason I keep the extractors around.
So I don't have to farm for neural sensors and neurodes.

Also I wish I can trade off my huge load of morphics.

Wiki might be referring to PC version, or there could be a bug on PS4.

Keys happen far, far more often than anything else, and forma is much rarer than prime parts.

wowzors

Anyone want to run oroikin derelict assassinate tonight? Name wowzors. Just need the nekros systems :(

Sorry on phone don't remember how to spell.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So, like other game developers, DE has moved into the realm of merchandise.

Clan Rules now stipulate that, as well as Potato'ing all of your WarFrames, you must also Potato yourself.

Mol, please mandate this! :D

Singles_1_1024x1024.png

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yep, this is now an official rule.

Members of Clan NeoGAF are now required to potato their goddamn selves.
Clan meeting ajourned! :)

To be fair, I also like this:

Singles_2e69baae-825d-4079-9ff6-485909264db0_1024x1024.png

Edit: JESUS TITTY-FUCKING CHRIST US$20.85 minimum (with other US$46 and US$60 shipping options), to ship two t-shirts?! Guess I'm not buying yet then.

Pollux

Just downloaded this. It's actually fun as hell. Solo'd my first mission on mercury as Excalibur and died twice. I'll try some more tomorrow but right now I have no clue what I'm doing haha

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Just downloaded this. It's actually fun as hell. Solo'd my first mission on mercury as Excalibur and died twice. I'll try some more tomorrow but right now I have no clue what I'm doing haha

For starters you have four revives per day per warframe.

We also have a clan going if you're interested.

IvorB

I just found that I have Trinity parts but isn't nova on some rare mission type thing?

Nah, wiki says Nova is from Raptor. That's a quick job to acquire.

Clan Rules now stipulate that, as well as Potato'ing all of your WarFrames, you must also Potato yourself.

Singles_1_1024x1024.png

Since birth I've always thought I have been missing a few mod points so this should really help. -)

Dave1988

Singles_1_1024x1024.png

No Sleek Chocoding 2.0.™ T-shirt no buy.

Update is Live!

Rhino Prime
Boltor Prime

Void Keys no longer rewards for T2 or T3.

Just a few highlights.

Oh and "Savior of Uranus" Trophy.

ShinMaruku

Nah, wiki says Nova is from Raptor. That's a quick job to acquire.
Don't have that unlocked at the moment so I was mis reading info that Nova dropped some odd place. Well I can work to that. Still my weapon selection is getting kind of grating.. :(

Rhino Prime Blueprint - Tower III Exterminate
Rhino Prime Helmet - Tower II Mobile Defense
Rhino Prime Chassis - Tower III Survival
Rhino Prime Systems - Tower II Exterminate

bLaiSe

Can't finish a T2 Exterminate because the whole PS4 freezes and I can't do anything but remove the power cord. And it's not just me, all my friends had this issue. Sleek...

Korten

Banned
As I said on the Warframe forum:

Wow, this update came out faster than the previous! I really hope this means that eventually we can be on the same update as PC. :) (Is Cross-play still possible or did they give up on that?)

Note: U11 came out at the end of Jan, U12 came out at the start of March and this now came out on the 25th of the same month! :D

Mrcapcom

I also noticed we can now trade items we get from the void ie prime parts. I have TONS of parts. I'll put up a list soon if anyone wants to trade add me on PSN MrCapcom

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
TETHRA'S DOOM EVENT QUICK GUIDE

a) Collect from your inbox the recipes for the two keys, the power core and the shield core keys.

b) Head to Earth and enter the Tethra's Doom event node. Just do one wave and you'll get rewarded with 2 data fragments when you extract. Repeat as necessary.

c) Power Core Key requires 3 fragments, Shield core Key requires 6 fragments.

d) Use Power Core Key to access the special event tileset. Score 500 or higher.

e) Use Shield core Key to access very special event tileset. Score 1000 or higher.

Wiki link for extra info: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tethra's_Doom

Top Bottom