• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

VariantX

Genuinely thankyou for your kindness however I managed to pick it up just now.

I actually punched the air and shouted.

Thanks to you and all who would have offered to.

Man, if i had noticed your posts earlier I would have given you like 10 of em. I just went on a selling spree and sold like 20+ of em. Still got like 20+ left.

Always maximum damage! Feels good.
Feels good and conserves ammo by way of efficiency. Choosy space ninjas choose damage!*

Unless I'm in a tier 3 void mission. Those baddies are still bullet sponges for now, so we run still with ammo mods or at least one rifle ammo aura.

Edgeward

Why are there so many ranks for sentinel shield and vitality mods? Jesus, the cost to max them is getting to serration range

Today's the last day to finish the event.

GOGOGOG GAF GO!

I really hope the Gorgon Wraith is worth all this wait. I am looking forward to the new mods though. Dat increased status chance plus I missed out on the Cierco mods :(

I don't think the Despair will ever drop from the stalker however. It's appropriately named.....

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I really hope the Gorgon Wraith is worth all this wait. I am looking forward to the new mods though. Dat increased status chance plus I missed out on the Cierco mods :(

I don't think the Despair will ever drop from the stalker however. It's appropriately named.....

I noticed you're not in the clan ;D

ZangBa

Thank you all who helped me with the event tonight. Hopefully I can contribute more to the next event. I have a Frost Prime, Nekros, and Volt to level from 1, so I should be on pretty often now that I've mostly finished with Dark Soul's II.

ShinMaruku

Sorry I missed this event but FF14 had me but tomrrow evening I would like some help getting my Zephy and Nova through their paces.

Cronnie

Quick question, from what I understand the affinity booster reward is applied automatically right? You can't choose when to use it?

If that's the case does it start as soon as the event is over, or does the time begin only when you login and collect the rewards?

I won't be able to play much until closer to the weekend, would be a shame to waste it.

IMBored

Quick question, from what I understand the affinity booster reward is applied automatically right? You can't choose when to use it?

If that's the case does it start as soon as the event is over, or does the time begin only when you login and collect the rewards?

I won't be able to play much until closer to the weekend, would be a shame to waste it.

It's automatically applied when you log in. The Lotus message pops up and the timer starts counting.

Yup, just bring medium ammo restores. I have mine bound to down swipe. Cheap to craft the 10x stack and you never run out of ammo.

Ammo mutations are peasant shit!

Hmm, never thought of doing that.
It would free up a mod slot on my Soma and i could possibly make it more awesome.

molnizzle

Hmm, never thought of doing that.
It would free up a mod slot on my Soma and i could possibly make it more awesome.

Oh, you could definitely make it more awesome.

Another Soma pro tip: bind block to R3 for quick reloads without wasting a slot on Fast Hands.

manfestival

I made my first new weapon last night. I set it to build last night and should be ready for when i get home from work today. I got the latron. I am excited especially since everything I have read points that the excalibur and MK-1 batron are terrible. I am also working on getting a rhino now too

Hoodbury

Going to be like Christmas when I log in tonight. First time with a new warframe: Rhino will finally be ready, First Sentenal will be ready: Carrion, new primary weapon will be ready, new melee weapon ready and first time using a throwing melee weapon. And do we get the rewards for the event today?

There was an alert for Energy Siphon today. I am so happy, I wish they would do more mod alerts. I really want Streamline and Fleeting Expertise now.

I've been really addicted to this game lately.
My main frame is Zephyr. Have some "caster" mods in it, love wrecking everything (including framerate) with Tornado spam. Its mobility is also a great addition.

Been mostly doing star chart missions with randoms, just started getting into Tower and Orokin stuff.
Is there still place in GAF clan? It would be nice to join.
My PSN is Mammont.

There was an alert for Energy Siphon today. I am so happy, I wish they would do more mod alerts. I really want Streamline and Fleeting Expertise now.

Streamline should be easy enough, I'm pretty sure I have a few extras u can have if u are on after 9:00pm PST tonight. Fleeting Expertise thou, that's a different story. u need to do vault runs in Orokin Derelicts missions (Exterminate ones, ODE to be exact). and those are random so it really depends on ur luck, but u'll get some cool stuff out of those at least.

Streamline should be easy enough, I'm pretty sure I have a few extras u can have if u are on after 9:00pm PST tonight. Fleeting Expertise thou, that's a different story. u need to do vault runs in Orokin Derelicts missions (Exterminate ones, ODE to be exact). and those are random so it really depends on ur luck, but u'll get some cool stuff out of those at least.
Thanks man. I will try to be on at 9. It is hard to be sure since I have a newborn. What's your PSN ID?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I've been really addicted to this game lately.
My main frame is Zephyr. Have some "caster" mods in it, love wrecking everything (including framerate) with Tornado spam. Its mobility is also a great addition.

Been mostly doing star chart missions with randoms, just started getting into Tower and Orokin stuff.
Is there still place in GAF clan? It would be nice to join.
My PSN is Mammont.

You are already in a clan.

Warframe does not allow inviting players in a clan so you need to leave it before we can invite you in =)

So I just tried to solo the Orikin Direlect exterminate mission, and I got to the point where 77 out of 111 enemies were dead and then a Napalm showed up who was only level 27 but none of my attacks would hurt him. I wasted all 3 revives that I had on him. Such an annoying bug.

Excellent.

izbruzf5MdEzm.jpg

Hoodbury

Quick question on the potatoes and Forma blue prints. Can you have more than one of them at a time? From what I can tell about other blueprints like if you beat a boss multiple times and keep getting Helms for instance, it only shows 1 Helm in your foundry.

How does that work for these things? Can you only have 1 blue print at a time too? If so is it basically where you should craft it right away incase you get another blue print?

So I just tried to solo the Orikin Direlect exterminate mission, and I got to the point where 77 out of 111 enemies were dead and then a Napalm showed up who was only level 27 but none of my attacks would hurt him. I wasted all 3 revives that I had on him. Such an annoying bug.

first of all, if u are trying to do the vault run, keep in mind u need 1 of 4 dragon keys in order to open the vault after u actually found it, and the key that is required would be random each time u go in and by equipping them u'll also suffer a penalty such as reduced speed, attack, HP or shield. it is strongly recommend that u run this with a full team and each bring a different key in order to have 100% chance to open the vault once u found it. as for tough "leaders", u sure that Napalm does have the blue color ice shield thing on which would block all projectile weapon? what were u using?

Quick question on the potatoes and Forma blue prints. Can you have more than one of them at a time? From what I can tell about other blueprints like if you beat a boss multiple times and keep getting Helms for instance, it only shows 1 Helm in your foundry.

How does that work for these things? Can you only have 1 blue print at a time too? If so is it basically where you should craft it right away incase you get another blue print?

u can have multiple bp of the same one in ur inventory, it won't take up extra space. u only see 1 in the foundry is because (I'm guessing here) u had made one already, it would show how many of the finished product u already have along with the mats u need. u can keep all the extra bp if u want or u can sell them too, all up to u.

first of all, if u are trying to do the vault run, keep in mind u need 1 of 4 dragon keys in order to open the vault after u actually found it, and the key that is required would be random each time u go in and by equipping them u'll also suffer a penalty such as reduced speed, attack, HP or shield. it is strongly recommend that u run this with a full team and each bring a different key in order to have 100% chance to open the vault once u found it. as for tough "leaders", u sure that Napalm does have the blue color ice shield thing on which would block all projectile weapon? what were u using?

u can have multiple bp of the same one in ur inventory, it won't take up extra space. u only see 1 in the foundry is because (I'm guessing here) u had made one already, it would show how many of the finished product u already have along with the mats u need. u can keep all the extra bp if u want or u can sell them too, all up to u.

I had no idea about the keys, I just looked that up on the wiki. Sucks that you have to have a full team then. I tried shooting the Napalm with my Karak and my throwing daggers, I tried M. Prime on him also, and I even tried the jumping melee hoping to knock him down and nothing worked.

bebop242

You can have multiple potatoes and formas, the thing is you can only craft them one at a time. Craft a potatoe and a forma at the same time, no prob if you have the necessary stuff to build it. Wanna make 2 formas? You have to make one, then wait for the cooking (or spend P to get it right away) to be complete, then you can build the other forma,

Edgeward

Putting on an alert on ceres is the worst. You can barely get a group together for a defense mission on the least protected map.

BHK3

Banned
Where do I get neurodes and neural sensors from? I've done whatever place the wiki tells me to do and the tower missions as well and still haven't gotten anything...I just wanna build these stupid potatos so i can stop grinding and dying on lower level planets.

David___

Banned
Where do I get neurodes and neural sensors from? I've done whatever place the wiki tells me to do and the tower missions as well and still haven't gotten anything...I just wanna build these stupid potatos so i can stop grinding and dying on lower level planets.

Neurodes are found in Earth/Eris. The Sensors are found on Jupiter. The best way to get them is to kill the bosses.

Edit: Can someone explain Melee 2.0 clearly to me? Hearing conflicting reports of DE removing charge attacks. Is that true?

yankeehater, didn't see u there qhen I got on around 9:30pm PST, I'll be back around Saturday (out of town for work), look me up then if u still don't have Streamline.

Top Bottom