• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

chur

I just got back into this. Before I left DE was hinting that the Rainbow Bridge could be coming in a few weeks. Did it ever happen? This was around update 11.

Mrcapcom

Should be on in about 3 hours going to do some Oxium Runs got one last piece for Zephyr and I have about 114 oxium >_< If you wanna join ill message WarGaf Room when I get on just a heads up :)

Hoodbury

Should be on in about 3 hours going to do some Oxium Runs got one last piece for Zephyr and I have about 114 oxium >_< If you wanna join ill message WarGaf Room when I get on just a heads up :)

I'd be up for this if I'm able. 3 hours is about when I get on as well.

I have like 80 oxium I am not using I could give to you. Just hit me up if you see me on.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Oh, I hope I can re download it or something
The Starter Pack was a one-time free DLC pack for Americans (originally) that gave free boosters, mods, and Platinum. Everyone outside the US got screwed because we weren't able to get this little bonus. Until today.

d521c173d82446717b69563014cca3db.jpg

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
You might have it turned off by default like I did. Bitmap, do you remember what we did to turn it back on for me? It was under the options somewhere. I don't have the game on at the moment so can't give you exact locations.

Go to options menu, it's in one of the tabs, the setting is called global chat.

Edit: sorry, didn't see this post earlier.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Allright, I'm on a forced hiatus.

For whatever reason the game's saving errors are hitting me 100% of the time. Nothing I do, even solo, gets saved. Heck, sometimes I am booted from server just browsing the starchart.

I will still check the chats n stuff, but no actual playing from me until this gets resolved.

I sent a support ticket, tweeted steve (he actually responded apologizing for it), made two threads bitching about it.

Obviously I am incredibly frustrated ATM. My dex furis are still level 16, so go figure how bad it is.

Vorheez

I'm sorry, but the rank up system might be the stupidest thing I've ever seen in a video game. I'm fucking fuming right now because I have to wait another 24 hours to try this stupid challenge to progress and actually play with some stuff I want to play with.

And no, I wont spend my real hard earned cash to play as some stupid prime. You want a user base that sticks around, get rid of this bullshit.

/endrant

Edit: feeling better after getting some help from the GAF crew, prevented me from giving myself a hernia.

I'm in the EU and i just started this, is there a clam or something there?

I tried it out on release, tried it now and it seems way better for some reason :D

Parmenide

I need Boltor Prime Blueprint.
I give you: Paris, Bronco, Dakra, Sicarus (all complete), Hell's Chamber, all this for the blueprint.

manfestival

when do we get hydroid?

Btw I totally have a nyx set without even going for it. Is it worth building nyx? or should I go straight for something else? My rhino should be done by 7pm my time... I cant wait

Hoodbury

when do we get hydroid?

Btw I totally have a nyx set without even going for it. Is it worth building nyx? or should I go straight for something else? My rhino should be done by 7pm my time... I cant wait

I'm having fun with my Nyx. Definitely squishier since I used rhino before it though. But chaos is fun to use and seems helpful for defense missions.

wowzors

Think my Boltor Prime is at its peak 3 V polaritys and a Defense polarity. Thinking of adding a bar but maybe a little later.

Just need to max serration from 7 and heavy caliber from 6 and I'll be set!

Allright, I'm on a forced hiatus.

For whatever reason the game's saving errors are hitting me 100% of the time. Nothing I do, even solo, gets saved. Heck, sometimes I am booted from server just browsing the starchart.

I will still check the chats n stuff, but no actual playing from me until this gets resolved.

I sent a support ticket, tweeted steve (he actually responded apologizing for it), made two threads bitching about it.

Obviously I am incredibly frustrated ATM. My dex furis are still level 16, so go figure how bad it is.

I'm experiencing the same thing, no use in playing at the moment for me, I finish the missions only to lose all of my experience, mods, and credits I had just acquired.

Cronnie

when do we get hydroid?

Nyx is a very useful frame to have, she has awesome crowd control, which is very useful on mission types such as defence or survival.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Is Rhino Prime's speed boost going to be the new thing for Prime Warframes? If that's the case, I may stop playing until Valkyr Prime pops up. No use wasting time to forma something that'll be much worse.

Amon37

Last night on almost all my runs it would show 0 melee kills on the mission complete screen which is lol worthy considering I was averaging 200-300 melee kills per survival missiom.

bLaiSe

Last night on almost all my runs it would show 0 melee kills on the mission complete screen which is lol worthy considering I was averaging 200-300 melee kills per survival missiom.
Sometimes the results show that I didn't contribute to the game at all or my kills were 90% melee kills even though I only use melee for knockdown attacks. It's glitched.

manfestival

By this time tomorrow I will be using my first new warframe (rhino), with my first sentinel ( carrier ), and with my first dual sword (cant remember the name), and with my fairly new boltor. I cannot wait

I also decided to start making nyx, so I have to wait till the parts that I started making are finished and then nyx will be mine in 3 days. WOOO, feels like it took forever to actually get this game rolling

Vorheez

Are the non save glitches universal for this game? Or maybe random? Just gonna not bother hopping on tonight if this is the case.

Amon37

By this time tomorrow I will be using my first new warframe (rhino), with my first sentinel ( carrier ), and with my first dual sword (cant remember the name), and with my fairly new boltor. I cannot wait

I also decided to start making nyx, so I have to wait till the parts that I started making are finished and then nyx will be mine in 3 days. WOOO, feels like it took forever to actually get this game rolling

Same with me but now I'm lamenting the fact that if I want a third frame I need to buy more slots if I want anymore weapons I have want buy more slots....ugh

Logged in tonight and got disconnected and booted back to the main screen twice in the period of 10 minutes.

Are the DDOS attacks to blame? Are they still ongoing? What the hell is that all about anyway?

Got the invite, thanks guys :)

what would you recommend as an easy frame to use for newbies? i'm in a loki one but its stills dont seem to exciting

Cronnie

Grimløck;108718149 said:

Yup, this.

His 'Iron Skin' ability will save you from a lot of trouble.

Also, Loki takes a bit of work to make him really effective, but once you have him modded up properly (I am using a perma-invisibility build right now) he can be quite fun to play.

Top Bottom