• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

VariantX

Is it normal to get marked for death with no warning? Ran into the stalker twice this week with no mail in the inbox saying he wss after me.

manfestival

Same with me but now I'm lamenting the fact that if I want a third frame I need to buy more slots if I want anymore weapons I have want buy more slots....ugh

dude tell me about it. for some reason I spent 20 of my starting platinum a long time ago without knowing anything about the game. So now I cant buy more warframe slots. I did buy weapon slots.

HORRORSHØW

Is it normal to get marked for death with no warning? Ran into the stalker twice this week with no mail in the inbox saying he wss after me.
that's normal. i've never received an in-game message from the stalker. in fact, those who say they got a message from him are dirty, rotten liars.

manfestival

Grimløck;108775080 said:
that's normal. i've never received an in-game message from the stalker. in fact, those who say they got a message from him are dirty, rotten liars.

I got a message from him. No clue what it was and then randomly the dude appeared and buttplugged me. I was so confused

David___

Banned

You need to clear ALL of your previous marks before you get messages from him. And if you kill a boss before that you would need to clear that one also.

manfestival

I want to say that I played a bit with my new rhino, sentinel, and weapons (felt like christmas) earlier. This whole experience feels like its completely ignited my interest in the game. I was kinda grinding away at getting all the things to make all this and now that I have it, I am super happy and cant wait to play more.

Lamptramp

Hey all, I've taken to this on PC in recent months to scratch that MMO (kinda, ish) itch until wildstar but the PS4 version is actually great fun and very playable too.

Any chance of a clan invite EU? My PSN ID is in my profile If people want to add me, had great fun PC co-op and hoping for the same PS4 side.

Cheers all!

David___

Banned
Transmute is your friend. A very expensive friend that will leave your credit balance weeping softly but a friend nontheless.

EDIT: Spin2Win.

I already have a system worked out.

1) 2 15 minute runs on Cambria with 2-4 Nekros

2)Transmute

Repeat as necessary

Edit: I'll be doing that for the 2 days we have to wait for research to be done once we fund the Nikana.

Edit 2: Speaking of funding, we should start getting some Oxium. We need 1000 for the research.

HORRORSHØW

2)Transmute

Repeat as necessary

Edit: I'll be doing that for the 2 days we have to wait for research to be done once we fund the Nikana.

Edit 2: Speaking of funding it, we should start getting some Oxium. We need 1000 for the research.
you took the idea right out of my brain.

as for oxium, i think i have a couple thousand on hand to fund research.

Dave1988

2)Transmute

Repeat as necessary

Edit 2: Speaking of funding, we should start getting some Oxium. We need 1000 for the research.

Sounds good to me.

David___

Banned
If we want to get real fancy we could try to sync up desecrate so we get 3-4x the drops from a single Butcher. That's a long shot though :p

HORRORSHØW

If we want to get real fancy we could try to sync up desecrate so we get 3-4x the drops from a single Butcher. That's a long shot though :p
don't forget to kill with slash attack.

<3 tigris.

Is that even possible?

+_0d9b8f4954f151b591108f6fc4fb0784.gif

Dave1988

Well, another option is to use the Flux Rifle to cut an enemy into 3-4 parts. Two things to keep in mind for this strategy: you have to be aiming for the enemy's crotch area for this to work and it has to be the host doing it.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So, I made a mistake yesterday and bought the InFamous: Second Son Limited Edition at a good price.

I call it a mistake because I don't know when I'm going to be able to stop playing this and get back to WarFrame - InFamous is fucking fun as hell!

VariantX

So, I made a mistake yesterday and bought the InFamous: Second Son Limited Edition at a good price.

I call it a mistake because I don't know when I'm going to be able to stop playing this and get back to WarFrame - InFamous is fucking fun as hell!

You wont be gone long. Its just not a very long game, even if you do all the side quests and clear every area 100%

Vorheez

Gonna start farming for some rhino parts right away, I'll be happy to have anyone tag along.

Me and Doctor were able to farm all the Nyx blueprints when there was an infestation last night on Venus. Good times were had!

I've been polarizing the crap out of my Gorgen Wraith recenty. I'm wondering what everyone else put on theirs. This'll be my setup when I finish the final forma for the Bane of mods slot:

Capture_zps4c01704c.jpg

Replace Magnetic and Toxin for:

- Appropriate Bane of mod of course
- Radiation and Fire for Grineer
- Corrosive + Fire for Infested
- Corrosive + Fire + Bane of mods for a rank 3 Heavy Calibur for the void

I was trying to make something that would compensate for my lack of Malignant Force, and I actually wound up making something that's better than any build I came up with for that mod. At least according to warframe builder this is better anyway.

HORRORSHØW

Is that even possible?

I've been polarizing the crap out of my Gorgen Wraith recenty. I'm wondering what everyone else put on theirs. This'll be my setup when I finish the final forma for the Bane of mods slot:

Capture_zps4c01704c.jpg

Replace Magnetic and Toxin for:

- Appropriate Bane of mod of course
- Radiation and Fire for Grineer
- Corrosive + Fire for Infested
- Corrosive + Fire + Bane of mods for a rank 3 Heavy Calibur for the void

I was trying to make something that would compensate for my lack of Malignant Force, and I actually wound up making something that's better than any build I came up with for that mod. At least according to warframe builder this is better anyway.

i just used it for mastery fodder; shelved it once i hit level 30 with it. as for your build, i would put on heavy caliber in lieu of stabilizer. in my experience, the recoil is negligible for stabilizer to be useful;also, the bullet path whilst using heavy caliber isn't too bad. i usually just build for T3 void, as regular missions are pretty easy, save drawn-out defense and survival missions. anyways, my generic rifle build:

bJZ4qxD.png

Billen

Banned
Any of you that have been playing on PC? Did you just select to ignore the old character?

I actually have cash on my account so it possess me off having to play and get gear on the ps4. And I know, no one is forcing me.

Robotziane

Neo Member
spent 2 hours farming plastids getting about 15 per mission. Ended up in a defense wave mission got about 400 of the things. I think I've been going about farming materials in the wrong way!

Valkyr should be ready tomorrow (luckily enough as my volt just hit 30) and I've just set Ash off building.

I got my ember this morning. Did a defense on calisto against the infected with an unranked ember. holy shit it was so easy. i took 0 damage all 5 waves. Just stood back and used fireballs and my bow with a maxed out thunderbolt. I cant wait to try it out on ODD once I get ember up a few ranks.

Robotziane

Neo Member
I got my ember this morning. Did a defense on calisto against the infected with an unranked ember. holy shit it was so easy. i took 0 damage all 5 waves. Just stood back and used fireballs and my bow with a maxed out thunderbolt. I cant wait to try it out on ODD once I get ember up a few ranks.

How are the bows in this game? Got one building at the moment.

How are the bows in this game? Got one building at the moment.

Paris Prime is my favorite weapon in the game next to the Dread. Speed Trigger is going to be a must on any bow you use however. The innate punch through is fun when you have groups of mobs nice and stacked up. One arrow through the chain and you nail like 5-7 enemies at once.

Hitting the big guys in the head like heavy gunners or ancient invested for anywhere between 20-50,000 is satisfying as fuck.

Wait till you see world of fire...

manfestival

is it worth investing a ton of my time into fully decking out a rhino or should I go for a rhino prime instead? Aren't they technically identical minus looks?

Wait till you see world of fire...

Yeah I cant wait. I couldnt believe how easily fireball was wiping out big groups. Cant wait to pair it with accelerant and see what it does.

I love the bow I have so much, I wish I could get the parts for a Paris prime. I have played several hundreds of hours and I dont have a single prime of anything. I really want a prime frame at some point. I might try and buy the parts I am missing for the paris prime, but I also need to buy split chamber and fleeting expertise since the game is never going to give those to me. :(

is it worth investing a ton of my time into fully decking out a rhino or should I go for a rhino prime instead? Aren't they technically identical minus looks?

Most of the primes gets an extra polarity slot, so it's essentially a free forma compared to the regular versions.

Other than that, it's just cosmetics

HORRORSHØW

Yeah I cant wait. I couldnt believe how easily fireball was wiping out big groups. Cant wait to pair it with accelerant and see what it does.

I love the bow I have so much, I wish I could get the parts for a Paris prime. I have played several hundreds of hours and I dont have a single prime of anything. I really want a prime frame at some point. I might try and buy the parts I am missing for the paris prime, but I also need to buy split chamber and fleeting expertise since the game is never going to give those to me. :(
which parts are u missing for the paris p? if i have extras, they're yours. i know i have the more common parts: string, lower limb, and BP. other than those, i'm not sure.

Grimløck;108981123 said:
which parts are u missing for the paris p? if i have extras, they're yours. i know i have the more common parts: string, lower limb, and BP. other than those, i'm not sure.

Thanks man I will check when o get home. I only have one part, not sure which one.

Top Bottom