• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

SnakeEyes

Banned
is it worth investing a ton of my time into fully decking out a rhino or should I go for a rhino prime instead? Aren't they technically identical minus looks?
Level Rhino for mastery, and if needs be forma the Mastery slot to whatever you use most (most people forma for Energy Siphon). Hunt for Rhino Prime and then drop more Forma into him when you get him up and running.

Grimløck;108981123 said:
which parts are u missing for the paris p? if i have extras, they're yours. i know i have the more common parts: string, lower limb, and BP. other than those, i'm not sure.

I checked and I have the grip.

joecanada

Hey do people potato their first guns or warframes generally? I have level 30 mag with braton and twin ethers, are any of these worth expanding? Otherwise I'm kinda stuck grinding low level missions..
Also I've been playing every day so ready to join gaf clan if there's room
Psn: JoeCanada

Edgeward

Only potato those that you like. Take a look at the wiki and do some research and look at the comments to see before you make a mistake like potatoing a Hind. Braton is serviceable and if you aren't getting any good weapons soon it's okay to potato.

Amon37

The dex furis comes with a potato and even with all the slots filled I still have like 20 points left. I just need better mods.

I put one on my rhino and best thing is that it doubles your energy.

Hey do people potato their first guns or warframes generally? I have level 30 mag with braton and twin ethers, are any of these worth expanding? Otherwise I'm kinda stuck grinding low level missions..
Also I've been playing every day so ready to join gaf clan if there's room
Psn: JoeCanada
forma mags aura slot for the horizontal line polarity. That way energy siphon will give you 14 extra points.

So this morning I spent 30 mins trying to trade 50p for fleeting expertise and split chamber from some guy.
He invited me into the dojo to make the trade, but I guess I didnt have enough credits to make the trade, which is so dumb, but instead of just telling me that he kept messaging me ? marks, and one word replies like not and no. I finally figured out I need more money so I quit out and sold an item, but then he refused to invite me back and when I tried to invite him he kept saying he didnt get the invites. It was beyond frustrating.

Mrcapcom

Finally got my Zephyr crafted and ready to go but guess what I ran out of warframe slots smh if I can recall here are my frames:
Excalibur
Rhino
Mag Prime
Frost Prime
Ember Prime
Vakyr
Volt
Trinty
Oberon
Nova

I definitely won't get rid of Mag/Frost/Ember/Rhino/Nova/Rhino
Out of Oberon/Volt/Vakyr/Trinity/Excalibur Should I delete one of those? I want to delete Excalibur but not 100% sure if I want to since he was my first frame lol I kinda like Valkyr and Oberon. Trinity and Volt im not to sure Volt is like 17 but i keep hearing bad things about him and Trinity is like 8 but i keep hearing good things about her but not sure if I want to play as her but don't want to miss out on awesomeness. WarGar Bros what should I do? Delete a char or just wait and buy some plat?

Cronnie

I would definitely buy another slot if it was me, some of my frames are definitely more 'useful' compared to others, but I do like changing frames around on less challenging missions to keep the game fresh.

Finally got my Zephyr crafted and ready to go but guess what I ran out of warframe slots smh if I can recall here are my frames:
Excalibur
Rhino
Mag Prime
Frost Prime
Ember Prime
Vakyr
Volt
Trinty
Oberon
Nova

I definitely won't get rid of Mag/Frost/Ember/Rhino/Nova/Rhino
Out of Oberon/Volt/Vakyr/Trinity/Excalibur Should I delete one of those? I want to delete Excalibur but not 100% sure if I want to since he was my first frame lol I kinda like Valkyr and Oberon. Trinity and Volt im not to sure Volt is like 17 but i keep hearing bad things about him and Trinity is like 8 but i keep hearing good things about her but not sure if I want to play as her but don't want to miss out on awesomeness. WarGar Bros what should I do? Delete a char or just wait and buy some plat?

Sell some mods/bp and just buy a slot.

If you have to delete something, I would probably go with Valkyr.
Volt isn't end game material, but he's useful for corpus missions and stuff that you need to speed run (capture, spy, deception.) All my invasion missions are done either using Ember or Volt only.

Trinity is a MUST if you ever plan on running high level games with randoms.

It feels like I've been waiting forever for a Pendragon Excalibur Helmet BP to pop up on the alerts. I've practically become a stalker of the PS4 waframe alerts tweets and so far its gotten me absolutely nowhere. I suppose it won't matter anyway if they do decide to remove stats from helms, but I was banking on them grandfathering in people who already made the stats helms.

Mrcapcom

It feels like I've been waiting forever for a Pendragon Excalibur Helmet BP to pop up on the alerts. I've practically become a stalker of the PS4 waframe alerts tweets and so far its gotten me absolutely nowhere. I suppose it won't matter anyway if they do decide to remove stats from helms, but I was banking on them grandfathering in people who already made the stats helms.

i recall someone saying if you have the stat helm then you keep the stat helm its just they won't have them available anymore?

Ocelott

Exactly ! lol he said sell some mods and blueprints .... oh sell them for plat on the trading side lmbo i forget those tabs even exist sometimes

I am not tell you what do with your money but as dedicated as you seem i was just bite the bullet and buy platinum for more slots lol

Vorheez

I'm seriously getting addicted to this game now guys, I'm at work and all I can think about is getting home and hopping on. I also told myself I wouldn't buy platinum and im already considering grabbing some for this weekend, haha.

Also, I am having a lot of trouble with one of the missions on earth, I can't remember the name of it... But its an interception mission that allows entry into Jupiter. If anyone can help me tonight I would be greatly appreciative. Its been a pain in my ass for a while now.

Mrcapcom

I am not tell you what do with your money but as dedicated as you seem i was just bite the bullet and buy platinum for more slots lol

haha so far I think I spent maybe 30 bucks I know i only brought platnium on times where there was a sale so has to be like 30/35 bucks all together. I'm still convincing myself to buy anything higher than the 19.99 packs lol

So far my experience personally has been great with warframe I don't mind kicking out the cash. 20 here or there especially when there is a sale. If Rhino prime pack was like 40 bucks on sale I would buy it right away.

Who puts the prices on the mods/blueprints? I think i have a couple extra mods i just sold a bunch of bp's for cash to craft stuff have a couple more maybe ill see what people want. Only need like 4 plat I have 16 already.

Mrcapcom

I'm seriously getting addicted to this game now guys, I'm at work and all I can think about is getting home and hopping on. I also told myself I wouldn't buy platinum and im already considering grabbing some for this weekend, haha.

Also, I am having a lot of trouble with one of the missions on earth, I can't remember the name of it... But its an interception mission that allows entry into Jupiter. If anyone can help me tonight I would be greatly appreciative. Its been a pain in my ass for a while now.

True addiction is buying a Vita to remote play and adding hotspot on ur phone so u can warframe anywhere lmbo

I'll help anytime im on just shoot me a message.

Ocelott

Same here brah I an addict to i am also right were you at as well. If you want to team up send me a message in Gaf Chat I am Ocelott

Vorheez

True addiction is buying a Vita to remote play and adding hotspot on ur phone so u can warframe anywhere lmbo

I'll help anytime im on just shoot me a message.
Yeeeaaahh I'm nowhere near that yet hahah, what kinds of things can you do on your phone?

And thanks! Is your gamertag the same as your username? I'll say hello in the GAF chat when I'm online tonight.

Edit: Will do Ocelott! Appreciate the help bruh

I feel the same about the Mag Gauss helmet.

It may not make a difference anyway if they decide to remove the stats from them.

i recall someone saying if you have the stat helm then you keep the stat helm its just they won't have them available anymore?

Yeah the devs said something along those lines a couple streams ago. Basically they're gonna remove the stats, but they said to go ahead and make them anyway if you wanna keep the stats just in case they decide to go with the grandfather clause method. It hasn't been confirmed yet that that's exactly what they're going to do though.

I'm of the personal opinion that they should just remove the stats from the helm and give them back as normal mods. I'm kinda surprized they haven't done warframe exclusive mods outside the warframe abilities anyway.

David___

Banned
It may not make a difference anyway if they decide to remove the stats from them.

Yeah the devs said something along those lines a couple streams ago. Basically they're gonna remove the stats, but they said to go ahead and make them anyway if you wanna keep the stats just in case they decide to go with the grandfather clause method. It hasn't been confirmed yet that that's exactly what they're going to do though.

I'm of the personal opinion that they should just remove the stats from the helm and give them back as normal mods. I'm kinda surprized they haven't done warframe exclusive mods outside the warframe abilities anyway.
They said if you built the helm pre patch you'll keep the stats and they'll give you a BP so you can convert it to a stat-less helm if you want. After the patch you can't get the stat helm from the market or alerts.

Mrcapcom

Yeeeaaahh I'm nowhere near that yet hahah, what kinds of things can you do on your phone?

And thanks! Is your gamertag the same as your username? I'll say hello in the GAF chat when I'm online tonight.

Edit: Will do Ocelott! Appreciate the help bruh
Yup same

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
So 2-3 weeks until I can play?

OK

Anyways, important dojo information: there's quite a few new rooms and gardens coming in U13. I have added a new set of labs in the TOP floor by the barracks. Once they confirm that U13 has been sent to cert I'll demolish everything in the main floor but the grand hall to get ready for U13.

Not sure how long I've been experiencing this sound problem, could be since the last big update or some time since, but my sound keeps cutting out for just a second or two but on a very regular basis.
It even effects the sound from the controller.

Anyone else?

manfestival

So 2-3 weeks until I can play?

OK

Anyways, important dojo information: there's quite a few new rooms and gardens coming in U13. I have added a new set of labs in the TOP floor by the barracks. Once they confirm that U13 has been sent to cert I'll demolish everything in the main floor but the grand hall to get ready for U13.

why would you get rid of all that for u13?

also, im glad you guys told me to try nyx. Its play style is very different from rhino or excalibur. I have to be much more careful but mind controlling people is plenty fun lol

Top Bottom