• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

I must be offline when folks are spending all their time doing level 50 plus T3 def missions and hour plus survivals lol.

There's only a few frames with the synergy to warrant maximization, but I for one use blind rage more than any other corrupted mod.

Hey Das. have you played today? Is it better than last night. I got 2 DC'ed, 1 blue screen, and a couple Progress could not be saved that made me finally give up

Nick

Cronnie

Have the servers been acting up for you guys the past few days as well?

I got booted back to the menu while running to extraction after getting a Rhino Prime Chassis earlier, had a bunch of other good stuff from that run as well.

EDIT: Seems I'm not the only one :(

Liljagare

Finally got everything to work, so nice to be able to join any group.. :) took a while, hadda connect everything by wire before the Wifi wanted to work!!!

I need to figure out how to do that.

Go to the chat under trading tab. Type what you want to sell or wait for someone to write WTB ******* item. Talk to them and then invite them to the dojo and use the trade post.

The thing that keeps me from doing it is not having a keyboard to use with PS4 and not knowing the going rates for items.

Moobabe

Cross posting from the other thread:

Hey guys!

So I'm trying to update my PS4 version but I'm having issues. I've deleted Warframe entirely and have reinstalled it - the version the PS4 downloads off the store is Update #10.

When I run Warframe a patch starts to download outside of the game through PSN - when it finishes it says "Cannot complete the update."

When I run Warframe itself it "verifies" my cache and then checks for updates but never finds one.

Has anyone had similar problems at all on PS4?

HORRORSHØW

Cross posting from the other thread:
you need to update the system to 1.6 or something. it doesn't explicitly tell you, however. just update the ps4 firmware, then delete the warframe patch. it should redownload on its own and install.

Can you get platinum from just playing? If so, how frequently?
you can make a nice chunk of platinum through trading. ask sugar-daddy blaise how it's done.

SnakeEyes

Banned
If u have PS3 you can also do the greatness await game in pshome to get some credits download code.
Bear in mind, though, that all this free Platinum is available ONLY to US players. Outside the US? Tough luck for you ~_~

Also, this from the latest DE post about the connectivity issues:
DERebecca said:
A Corpus conspirator has launched a multi-day DDOS attack against our hamsters. We are breeding more hamsters now. Sorry for the downtime.
Someone's been fucking with our shit, guys.

Thanks so much guys - I just assumed that FW had auto installed!

Yeah, it has confused tons of people. System 1.62 was 'optional' so it didn't automatically install like one would normally expect. Hopefully DE don't make a habit of making their patches dependent on optional system version. . .

manfestival

I have to wait 2 more days till my first warframe is finally complete :(

freaking rhino needs to hurry up! Also level 1 boltor is so weak. I will work on getting my sentinel now. I was trying to do operations last night but I was falling asleep while doing it.... dangit. I only had 2 more to go for 35k credits

Lemnisc8

Is there a trade request thread for this game on gaf?

Im looking for a particular mod for p but dont want to request in the wrong place, if anyone can point me in the right direction?

bLaiSe

Is there a trade request thread for this game on gaf?

Im looking for a particular mod for p but dont want to request in the wrong place, if anyone can point me in the right direction?
No thread for trading specifically. You can always go to the trading tab on the global chat in-game.
What's the mod you're looking for?

I have to wait 2 more days till my first warframe is finally complete :(

freaking rhino needs to hurry up! Also level 1 boltor is so weak. I will work on getting my sentinel now. I was trying to do operations last night but I was falling asleep while doing it.... dangit. I only had 2 more to go for 35k credits

The first one is always like this for everyone, just spend time unlocking nodes.

Lemnisc8

No thread for trading specifically. You can always go to the trading tab on the global chat in-game.
What's the mod you're looking for?

Fleeting expertise and energy syphon. If anyone wants to trade, whilst I dont have any mods that you'd want, I do have some platinum.

Ive tried the global but never had any responses yet, plus I know gaf won't try and rip me off as im honestly not sure how much these are worth at min/max.

Fleeting expertise and energy syphon. If anyone wants to trade, whilst I dont have any mods that you'd want, I do have some platinum.

Ive tried the global but never had any responses yet, plus I know gaf won't try and rip me off as im honestly not sure how much these are worth at min/max.
Just an FYI, last I checked you couldn't trade starting platinum.

Ocelott

Just hit level 3 Looking for people to play with...Got Loki to 19 working on Rhino(Level 10) and Trinity(Level 6)

My Psn is Ocelott

Hoodbury

Just hit level 3 Looking for people to play with...Got Loki to 19 working on Rhino(Level 10) and Trinity(Level 6)

My Psn is Ocelott

Are you in the GAF clan and chat? If so we can just join up via the chat if we're both on.

I'm still working on clearing out planets and just doing whatever so I'd be up for working through stuff with you. I play evenings after work US central time.

Ocelott

Are you in the GAF clan and chat? If so we can just join up via the chat if we're both on.

I'm still working on clearing out planets and just doing whatever so I'd be up for working through stuff with you. I play evenings after work US central time.

I gotta booted from Gaf Clan cause I was on Vacay and didn't log into the game lol but I was in there

bLaiSe

I suggest to switch your region to EU (if you're not already there) and try buying those mods for 10p/mod. You might have to stay on the trading chat for a while but the EU market is the cheapest right now.

Top Bottom