• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Mrcapcom

Ended up doing the quest for greatness and brought 2 Warframe slots with the promotional plat :) For some reason the last two codes for the affinity booster and Resident Evil just said checking available codes and that's it. Anyway I can figure out how to get those?

Dave1988

1398288706299t0k58.jpg

1398289146277otjp9.png

Why hello thar.

New weapons look bad ass. Did they say if they were clan tech or not? I noticed a few people complaining about clan tech weapons today.

On a lighter note, after what seems like days upon weeks of camping out twitter I finally have my Pendragon helm for Excalibur.

Ended up doing the quest for greatness and brought 2 Warframe slots with the promotional plat :) For some reason the last two codes for the affinity booster and Resident Evil just said checking available codes and that's it. Anyway I can figure out how to get those?

I got the same thing. Think they're no longer available.

Is there any tricks to leveling or do you just have to grind it out?

Doing tower runs with the GAF clan or by using the recruiting tab is a great way to level up quick.

Void survivals are your best option - IF everyone can manage to stay together.

Otherwise, kappa-sedna, hellas-mars, cyath-eris Mobile Defense would be my go to options. The nature of MD forces players to stick close together and regular MDs don't have the frame rate issues that plagues void MD (hence higher enemy spawn rate.)

Kappa is also useful to new players since the planet drops both salvages and Rubedos.

manfestival

I finally figured out what I bought with my random 20 plat... I bought colors for my warframe... son of a gun. I need more warframe slots!

Vorheez

I assume for akvastos I'll need two separate vasto BPs right? These things are looking pretty pricey, something like 200,000 credits.

But I'll be damned if they aren't the sexiest thing in the game.

HORRORSHØW

I assume for akvastos I'll need two separate vasto BPs right? These things are looking pretty pricey, something like 200,000 credits.

But I'll be damned if they aren't the sexiest thing in the game.
for any ak/dual pistol you need to make two separate pistols, then buy the ak/dual blueprint from the market to make the weapon. it is cost/resource intensive.

manfestival

can I sell something for 2 plat? I really want 2 plat for an extra warframe slot.... I only have the base 3 slots and I have a nova that im gonna start making when i get home from work

IvorB

can I sell something for 2 plat? I really want 2 plat for an extra warframe slot.... I only have the base 3 slots and I have a nova that im gonna start making when i get home from work

Are you on PS+? I just got a bunch of free platinum by clicking on something in the PS Store.

Mrcapcom

So I really want to get this heavy caliber mod. Next time I get on does anyone want to run it with me? I have tons of extermination keys and 1 of each dragon key. Just putting this out there so next time I can host ill just send you a invite if your interested.

Thanks!

IvorB

So I really want to get this heavy caliber mod. Next time I get on does anyone want to run it with me? I have tons of extermination keys and 1 of each dragon key. Just putting this out there so next time I can host ill just send you a invite if your interested.

Thanks!

I'm not sure heavy caliber is something I want to include due to hit on accuracy. Wiki write up doesn't sound good either:

Damage increase of Heavy Caliber stacks additively with that of Serration. With Serration and Heavy Caliber both maxed, you can reach +330% base damage in total, before adding Elemental and Faction based damage mods.

Since the two stack additively, combining the two is somewhat ineffective. Adding a maxed Heavy Caliber onto a maxed Serration yields only an additional 62% of the base shot damage. This is because the relative increase from 265% damage to 430% damage is not as significant as the increase from 100%. Players should exercise caution in comparing Heavy Caliber to more conventional mod choices, such as elemental damage.

Accuracy will suffer on weapons without 100% accuracy, affecting the actual bullet path. This makes even accurate guns like the Soma spread bullets considerably at maximum rank.

If you said Hammer Shot I would be totally up for that.

I just spent 40p on Hammer Shot, sucks that the guy said it was maxed but it is actually rank 0. Does anyone have a good build for Ember? I cant find anything on the wiki.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
There's a devstream in around 70 minutes, lots of info and anywhere between 3 and 5 1000plat prizes if you are watching while logged into twitch.

I have to be honest, I'm kind of overwhelmed by all the weapon and warframe options.

Is there a primer for me anywhere, like what blueprints are the best for me to spend my money?

I'm pretty sure I just wasted 100k credits buying blueprints for things I can't even make for a good long time. I'm only Rank 1, so still early.

HORRORSHØW

i can give you a few plat for a slot. what's your psn id?

Does anyone have a good build for Ember? I cant find anything on the wiki.
this is my build for ember prime: http://goo.gl/4c2QjC
i can't recall if the polarities differ from vanilla ember (sold her). you want to build her for duration in lieu of power strength. use accelerant before world on fire and watch the world burn.

There's a devstream in around 70 minutes, lots of info and anywhere between 3 and 5 1000plat prizes if you are watching while logged into twitch.
god damn i always miss these. anyone have a summary of things discussed?

I have to be honest, I'm kind of overwhelmed by all the weapon and warframe options.

Is there a primer for me anywhere, like what blueprints are the best for me to spend my money?
the wiki is your best source for extensive info on warframe. otherwise, just ask here if you have any specific questions.

Grimløck;109502383 said:
i can give you a few plat for a slot. what's your psn id?

this is my build for ember prime: http://goo.gl/4c2QjC
i can't recall if the polarities differ from vanilla ember (sold her). you want to build her for duration in lieu of power strength. use accelerant before world on fire and watch the world burn.

god damn i always miss these. anyone have a summary of things discussed?

the wiki is your best source for extensive info on warframe. otherwise, just ask here if you have any specific questions.

Thanks for the link. Sadly I do not have Continuity, Constitution, or Natrual Talent.

manfestival

Grimløck;109506886 said:
ok. don't see you on right now. ill give you some next time i see you online.

I will probably message you when I get on from work today but I am going to be out of town for this weekend

IvorB

I'm pretty sure I just wasted 100k credits buying blueprints for things I can't even make for a good long time. I'm only Rank 1, so still early.

You will need to compare all the various stats of weapons available to you against your own weapon and each other to decide what to build. It's quite labour intensive to be honest. I can personally recommend the Latron though.

Grimløck;109512148 said:
i have extra constitutions i can give you. i don't think i have extras of the others. nat talent isn't necessary to the build--it's just helpful to reduce cast times on WoF.
Thanks buddy!

Top Bottom