• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Anyone else been having problems with the GAF chat on PSN? Mine stalls out all the time and does not update when people chat. I can tell because if I log out and back in it will catch up and I can see what I miss. Clicking refresh on it does nothing. Makes it difficult to participate with everyone.

Robotziane

Neo Member
Anyone else been having problems with the GAF chat on PSN? Mine stalls out all the time and does not update when people chat. I can tell because if I log out and back in it will catch up and I can see what I miss. Clicking refresh on it does nothing. Makes it difficult to participate with everyone.

I sometimes get this, it can be quite frustrating. It does not happen all the time however. I just put it down to the psn network getting itself in a flap.

manfestival

GZDAjMD.gif

Robotziane

Neo Member
Urgh

Been trying to get the reciever blue print and the overall blueprint needed for my boltor prime weapon for the last few days to no avail. I feel so close yet so far away.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

You can force a refresh by sending a message.

IvorB

Heavy Cal is a crucial damage addition for several of the best weapons of the game (Boltor P, Synapse, Debatably even Soma). Hammershot, in contrast, is slightly less useful than an extra elemental mod, really only worth it if you want every ounce of status or insist on general builds even at the expense of overall DPS. Probably the most over rated mod in the game.

Hmmm... that's interesting to know. I do like a bit of status on there... bah... not like I have either of these mods anyway. Kinda feel like the supply of new mods dried up for me in this game. People say the Void but I've never found even one good mod from there.

Hmmm... that's interesting to know. I do like a bit of status on there... bah... not like I have either of these mods anyway. Kinda feel like the supply of new mods dried up for me in this game. People say the Void but I've never found even one good mod from there.

Vault runs in the Orokin derelicts produce more results then the pointless hidden treasure rooms in the void in my experience. I managed to get Blind Rage, Fleeting Expertise, and Heavy Calibur in one pick up group.

The hidden treasure rooms in the void towers can kick rocks however. I've never managed to scrouge up anything decent outside of Guardian from there-no coolant leak or Sanctuary :(

No sadly,I only saw Phoenix ember, Cierzo helmet, Oberon Helmet (the new one) Squall Frost, Revert Banshee and vauban stuff

Man the wait for that helmet to pop up is nuts. I have tried multiple times to buy one on the market place but no one is ever selling any. I love the Phoenix helmet on Ember, I am going to be really sad if they take away its stats.

Cronnie

Man the wait for that helmet to pop up is nuts. I have tried multiple times to buy one on the market place but no one is ever selling any.

You can't trade any of the 'alternative' helmets, the only helmets that can be traded are the standard prime ones required to build the respective prime warframe.

Bitmap, I'm probably going to take a break shortly after U13 drops (maybe grind for the new frames, but I'm not rush on the stances.)

Let me know when you're on so I can drop some plat your way for the dojo remodel.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Bitmap, I'm probably going to take a break shortly after U13 drops (maybe grind for the new frames, but I'm not rush on the stances.)

Let me know when you're on so I can drop some plat your way for the dojo remodel.

Hey Dreamgazer, that's very thoughtful of you. We have 900 plat on the vault. I will use some of it to speedbuild the connectors which means on day one you will be able to contribute to the rooms if you want.

joecanada

Yesterday I was doing defence/other stuff on Europa for a good three hours and only got two lousy control modules, is there better places?

Vorheez

Well guys, just wanted to give you all the Vorheeze weekly Warframe update.

Having so much fun with this game, once you get rolling you can't stop. This is the most fun I've had with my PS4 other than Battlefield and the first game in a long time where I want to play every day. Just clocked over 30 hours last night with no signs of stopping. My Rhino is almost rank 30 and I just made the Akvasto which I slapped a catalyst on, I finally have a set of weapons I like using.

Just wanted to give a thanks to everyone who has helped me out so far, its made it a lot easier to wrap my head around and its that much more enjoyable because of it. GAF Frame is awesome!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Anyone got a spare Rhino Prime Chassis they can part with? I have a Boltor Prime set (Receiver, Stock, and Barrel) and a full Glaive Prime Set (all parts and bp) if anyone wants to trade.

Anyone got a spare Rhino Prime Chassis they can part with? I have a Boltor Prime set (Receiver, Stock, and Barrel) and a full Glaive Prime Set (all parts and bp) if anyone wants to trade.

You should have asked for it when I gave you the Rhino P BP...
I thought you didn't need anything else so I sold the Chasis immediately afterward..

SnakeEyes

Banned
You should have asked for it when I gave you the Rhino P BP...
I thought you didn't need anything else so I sold the Chasis immediately afterward..
FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
what does a man have to do to get a promotion within the neogaf clan lol

Sergeant and Liutenant are usually awarded for contributing towards the clan competitions, specifically helping others achieve high scores.

Colonel and General are sparingly awarded to specific people since those two ranks involve clan management duties.

bLaiSe

The update has been sent to cert. I hope our updated clan emblem made into it.
I think we should start contacting some active clans to arrange alliances before it hits.

Anyone got any extra ember prime parts? I am loving ember but I dont want to forma her if I can possibly get the prime version at some point.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
The update has been sent to cert. I hope our updated clan emblem made into it.
I think we should start contacting some active clans to arrange alliances before it hits.

It is being worked on.

And as I do, I've heard through the grapevine that someone in the clan has contacted the clan vampires. Who has it been?

Kurod

Banned
Hey, guys. Sorry I haven't been on in a bit nor will I be on in the immediate future. I'm in the middle of moving and don't have access to my ps4. Please don't kick me from GAFFrame. With luck I'll be set up and ready to rejoin you all in two or three weeks.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
STAT HELMETS (RENAMED AS ARCANE HELMETS) WILL BE PULLED ON PC NEXT WEEK!

UNKNOWN WETHER U13 ON PS4 WILL HAVE THIS AS WELL

PAY ATTENTION TO ALERTS, GET ARCANE HELMETS WHILE YOU CAN!

STAT HELMETS (RENAMED AS ARCANE HELMETS) WILL BE PULLED ON PC NEXT WEEK!

UNKNOWN WETHER U13 ON PS4 WILL HAVE THIS AS WELL

PAY ATTENTION TO ALERTS, GET ARCANE HELMETS WHILE YOU CAN!

Are we sure that they will let us keep the stats if we already have the helmet? Please De dont take my Pheonix helmet from me.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Are we sure that they will let us keep the stats if we already have the helmet? Please De dont take my Pheonix helmet from me.

They will. Stat helmets will be renamed something like Arcane Phoenix Helm.

They just won't be available anymore.

Blueprints that you haven't used will just yield non-stat helms after the change, so start building them if you have the blueprints just sitting there.

VariantX

Guess ill be building helms this weekend. Wish I could find the vanguard helm though that extra speed will be nuts if I can get my hands on it.

Top Bottom