• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

I have had multiple defense levels glitch on me lately. Getting random spawns under maps or in inaccessible areas and have to abort. Still getting the upload error of course. Maybe they are trying to ensure there are no more bugs

bLaiSe

Reposting for new page:

Attention GAFFrame!

When Update 13 hits, I'm planning to do an in-house screenshot contest. Your task will be simple: Turn off the HUD and try to capture an awesome looking picture from the game. Everyone can have only one submission, which can be changed anytime.
The three best looking screenshots will receive a good chunk of platinum. (500/400/300 platinum*)
The contest will start when U13 gets released and will last for 2 weeks. Please don't post your pictures until then. I will be the judge. :)

(*Note: The winners will need 500 credits/platinum to be able to claim their prizes.)

Good luck to everyone!

Amon37

Slinging fireballs and making it rain fire is pretty satisfying.

Where can I find duplicate ability cards for ember? I always seem to find tailwind I have like 90 dups of that one.

Edgeward

I have had multiple defense levels glitch on me lately. Getting random spawns under maps or in inaccessible areas and have to abort. Still getting the upload error of course. Maybe they are trying to ensure there are no more bugs

Argh, I keep getting those defense glitches too. Even on Mobile they will spawn under the floor. Drives me nuts. I just want to level and then forma my ignis.

Amon37

Argh, I keep getting those defense glitches too. Even on Mobile they will spawn under the floor. Drives me nuts. I just want to level and then forma my ignis.

Happened last night to me too on an alert mission.

I usually do survivals vs defense anyway.

Edgeward

It takes a lot of work since it comes with no polarities but it is a great crowd control especially since he can get a good proc rate and you combine elements like blast and corrosive. Just good fun

genbatzu

+/+ mods (Nightmare Mods) like Constitution are earned through completing nightmare mode missions or the occasional alert. If you really don't want the grind, you can also get many of those mods cheap through the purchase tab/user market.

Certain +/+ mods, such as Toxic Barrage will remain exclusive to those who participated in earlier events. Those mods will most likely be made available to players in the long distant future, similar to ammo mutation mods. Again, can be purchased through the market.

+/- mods (Corrupt Mods) like Narrow Minded can only be obtained through the Orokin Vault. The Vault is a special room that is only accessible through ODExtermination, ODSurvival, ODCapture missions (not in Defense or Assassination.) To open the vault, you must have 3 other teammates and make sure everyone carry a unique Dragon Key of their own. The game will randomly select one of the 4 keys to be the vault key. The usual advice regarding Vault runs is to do ODE -> find the vault room -> have the vault key holder stay at the vault room but not take the mod -> clear out all enemies -> take mod -> complete mission. The reason for the order is that 1) harder enemies will spawn after you take the mod, 2) extermination missions do not spawn enemies after mission objective is completed.To a certain extent, some may find it easier to just buy these mods through the market.

thank you for the detailed descriptions!

Nightmare Modes are hard (as they should be I suppose ^^), and I only have access to them on Venus and Earth, but the Extermination Missions I can Solo pretty reliable, but it takes long. never tried other modes in nightmare

I participated in the Cicero Crisis but only got an Event "Mark" for my shoulder, haven't read anything about special mods, but now I know for future Events.

As for Orokin Derelict Missions, I've crafted some keys, Dragon Keys, too. But didn't know you have to have 4 ppl for it. Sounds definitely interesting and more fun to buy from market ;)

Surge

Today is our last hope for the update this week since I guess they don't put the updates out on the weekends?

That's what I heard atleast

My ignis will be finished when i get home from work. Hows that gun is it a keeper?

As much as I love that gun, it's really no longer worthy as a late game keeper.

The continuous weapon nerf of update 11.6 has created an awkward delay between when the weapon "hits" and when the enemies actually get "damaged". That delay, combined with the Ignis' spread, causes the weapon to require a much higher time to kill. Not to mention, it becomes awkward when you actually have to start aiming a flamethrower...

That said, if you're only at rank 4, it's still a very fun gun to use on infested/OD missions.

-owner of a 5-forma Ignis.

AlphaDump

Gold Member
Official word (posted 30 mins ago) is they're still waiting on Sony to finish the certification process, no ETA available either.

That doesn't sound good. Hopefully they are just slow in getting it through QA, although usually a delay points to test failures over the acceptable amount of risk for it to be certified/accredited.

VariantX

Finally. So excited to try out the new melee....

then I forgot I have to grind for stances and rebuild all of my melee weapons...

manfestival

I really hope that we have a strong alliance prepared. I am scared that someone like ecliple (alliance on pc) is gonna start bullying everyone out of the dark rails

I was gonna go train today after work but if the patch is launching.... SIGH.... well that kinda sucks cause I made plans for this evening too.

Dave1988

139966874246383k20.jpg

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
So, the alliance.

We are members of The Syndicate.

Our brother clans are Destroy All Monsters, Vampires, RIPS of the Lotus, Atlas Gaming, GODZ EMPIR3, Wu Tang Clan and Hui Huan Dou.

Top Bottom