• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Edgeward

This melee 2.0 thing is weird. Didn't realize for a bit that channeling took energy, I just kept doing it because vaporizing enemies looked cool. Just gonna stick to dps types for now until I figure this stuff out.

Frologic

Grimløck;111331489 said:
for the screenshot contest:

excali5ljlk.jpg

Dakra Prime is so sexy. Well worth the 15 cells.

Ferr986

This melee 2.0 thing is weird. Didn't realize for a bit that channeling took energy, I just kept doing it because vaporizing enemies looked cool. Just gonna stick to dps types for now until I figure this stuff out.

You can use mods to reduce the energy wasted in channeling if you want to use it more.

Managed to get Life Strike, x2 Crushing Ruin, Seismic Palm, and Tranquil Cleave, and it all came for the low, low price of 1mil in credits and 50 some Reflex Guard transmutes + various rare warframe ability mods.

I tried farming Iron Phoenix/Dervish/Cleave for 3hrs doing Cambria on Earth with no results. I hear its the rarest of the rare when it comes to stances. I wasn't even after it either. I want Iron Phoenix and Crimson Dervish.

Managed to get Life Strike, x2 Crushing Ruin, Seismic Palm, and Tranquil Cleave, and it all came for the low, low price of 1mil in credits and 50 some Reflex Guard transmutes + various rare warframe ability mods.

I tried farming Iron Phoenix/Dervish/Cleave for 3hrs doing Cambria on Earth with no results. I hear its the rarest of the rare when it comes to stances. I wasn't even after it either. I want Iron Phoenix and Crimson Dervish.

I got 2 Iron Phoenix *shrug*

Can't be rarer than t cleave.

(and I only do like 3-4 farming runs the last 2 days.)

Ferr986

I guess it takes a lot of modding for channeling to be worth using?
Right now Ill rather save the energy for the powers of my warframe, they're way more decisive in a battle that just some extra melee damage.

I also wish switching between regular and the new melee stance was faster.

dstarMDA

As a warlord of a small clan (pretty much two really invested members and a bunch of more casual players, total 6), I was wondering if we could form an alliance with WarframeGAF.

I've seen you're already in one but... the more the better ? :)

manfestival

im more for in game chat but I think that the psn chat should also have mentions of good alerts and etc. It shouldnt be just for the major updates to everyone's eyes but it should just be used way less

IMPORTANT CLAN ANNOUNCEMENT

So as you all know, we have joined an alliance which means amongst other things you all have an alliance tab on your chat window.

However, because of the PSN chat, we tend to say there and not pay much attention to what's going on the chatbox. Which is an issue.

So, there's a proposal we want to discuss with you all.

a) From now on, ALL CLAN CHAT goes to the in-game chat.
b) The PSN chat remains, not to chat in it, BUT TO DELIVER CRITICAL MESSAGES across several devices (smartphones, ps3, vita, other games on ps4, etc) to everyone BY OFFICERS ONLY.
c) Because the PSN chat is not gonna be spammy anymore and it is going to be used only for critical messages, EVERYONE IN THE CLAN, NO EXCEPTIONS will be required to be in it.
d) PSN chat rooms disappear after 10-12 hours if nothing is said, so besides the CRITICAL MESSAGES there would be 2-3 short messages per day to ensure the chat room does not vanish.

Please let us have your feedback.

Ugh no please, it will feels like Warcraft market channel, so many people selling stuff then few ones doing groups please pm me then get swarmed by more merchants, I prefer the PSN channel for the clan instances groups coordination, it would lose the propurse of the clan activities if we are going to the alliance channel.

David___

Banned
Grimløck;111564538 said:
Have we taken over the star map now?

We got nodes on Europa, Uranus and Ceres IIRC. We shouldn't have any problems taking over the map since most if not all of the other rail owners are only clans.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Europa, Uranus, Eris and Ceres.

And we will have to fight for them in 24 hours when they deploy.

We shall celebrate once we win!

So Im guessing DE hasnt fixed the trophy bug in the game in the new update? Had a lvl 30 Mag since U12 and still no pop for lvl 30 after U13 came out.. Anyone know if they are actually looking into this??

VariantX

So Im guessing DE hasnt fixed the trophy bug in the game in the new update? Had a lvl 30 Mag since U12 and still no pop for lvl 30 after U13 came out.. Anyone know if they are actually looking into this??

They've said they "fixed" it multiple times. Both times with U11 and 12. I built another sentinel, got it to 30, stilll didnt pop. I forma'd the first sentinel, grinded it back to 30 again, then it popped. The bug seems to revolve around people getting the bonus xp at the end of a mission and getting to 30 instead of getting it to 30 mid-mission.

Edgeward

I was "lucky" to only have to level another sentinel once to get my trophy. Hardest thing to play for so many hours without my carrier.

bLaiSe

Grimløck;111578767 said:
BnZkgNOCQAEZEnD.jpg:large

stats:

BnZkkIBCcAExtbw.jpg:large

works in t3 void. still prefer orthos prime, tho.
Thanks for the screens but I don't use channeling. I'm all for sliding spin attacks with my Dual Ichor and Dragon Nikana. It kills T3 Heavies in one hit. :) Maybe if it was a toggle I would use channeling, but its not comfortable for me this way.
Crimson Dervish is a really fun stance though.

Any news on account migration? Still waiting to play on the ps4 since I stopped on PC and have friends on ps4 that play. Also, did they improved the framerate a lot? Downloaded the patch yesterday and did a mission, seemed a lot smoother.

bLaiSe

Any news on account migration? Still waiting to play on the ps4 since I stopped on PC and have friends on ps4 that play. Also, did they improved the framerate a lot? Downloaded the patch yesterday and did a mission, seemed a lot smoother.
There's still no way to migrate your account.
Yes, they improved the FPS a lot. I haven't had any framerate issues at all since the update. Even the Void Mobile Defense runs smooth now. It ran at 5-10 FPS before the update.

They've said they "fixed" it multiple times. Both times with U11 and 12. I built another sentinel, got it to 30, stilll didnt pop. I forma'd the first sentinel, grinded it back to 30 again, then it popped. The bug seems to revolve around people getting the bonus xp at the end of a mission and getting to 30 instead of getting it to 30 mid-mission.

Well thats kinda silly IMHO...making u "watch out" as u play so you dont mess it up..

Wish we could opt out of Melee 2.0 ha.
It is nice to have something else to work towards but damn this is a grind. I also miss being able to just use one button to hack someone. Got 2 Sundering Weaves last go around but they dont work on the weapons I currently have =(

hyp

so where can we attain the stance mods? sorry fellas so out of it and wanting to get back into the swing of things.

Cocaloch

Why is it that patches are downloaded through the game itself instead of the way more PS games download them? I have terrible internet , downloading the 2 gigs of patches I need to play the game is proving quite difficult since I have to leave the system on.

Top Bottom