• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

1397226574879c1uwy.png

Guess I gonna start stalking ruk, dont know where are the elite crewman

Vorheez

What are the vault runs like? I've never done one, would anyone be willing to take me under their wing? We should get some groups together tonight and do it.

Also, what is all your favorite warframes? I think mine is Ember so far, love her.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
ATTENTION EVERYONE

SEIMENI, CERES
ASSUR, URANUS
ZABALA, ERIS
CHOLISTAN, EUROPA

THESE ARE THE DARK SECTORS OWNED BY YOUR ALLIANCE ONLY RUN THESE ONES! IF YOU RUN OTHER SECTORS YOU ARE FEEDING OUR ENEMIES!

Friendly reminder.

HORRORSHØW

What are the vault runs like? I've never done one, would anyone be willing to take me under their wing? We should get some groups together tonight and do it.

Also, what is all your favorite warframes? I think mine is Ember so far, love her.
you'd want a group of 4 for vault runs, each with their own dragon key. OD Exterminations are preferable over the other mission types. clear out enemies, then search for the orokin vault. open said vault with the corresponding key and then extract.

ATTENTION EVERYONE

SEIMENI, CERES
ASSUR, URANUS
ZABALA, ERIS
CHOLISTAN, EUROPA

THESE ARE THE DARK SECTORS OWNED BY YOUR ALLIANCE ONLY RUN THESE ONES! IF YOU RUN OTHER SECTORS YOU ARE FEEDING OUR ENEMIES!

Friendly reminder.

Glad you said that actually. Thought running the enemies hurt them by taking them over haha.

Once our rails deploy, you will be able to engage in rail vs rail warfare.

For now run seimeini on ceres, you get 20k credits for 5 waves and you help the alliance.

It's still locked. Not sure why as I have Ceres unlocked. I guess I need to unlock every single node. That's annoying.

Edit: all four are locked actually. Sigh.....

David___

Banned
I think there should be separate groups tomorrow running the rail conflicts since we're taking over at least two nodes while defending all of ours at the same time.

Edit: Also, if you still need Rage/Flow/Mater Thief or Berzerker, bring a Nekros into the rail conflicts since the Specter's loot pool is pretty nice
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tenno_Specter

Cocaloch

Does anyone know of a way to download patches the normal psn way instead of through the game client? I can't really download it this since my speed is super slow and I get disconnected if I don't put any inputs in for a few minutes.

Liljagare

Another update, and I feel lost again.. :p wish I had more time to play on weekdays.

The kill Vay Hek now, are there rewards, or drops? Killed him a few times on saturday.

Amon37

ATTENTION EVERYONE

SEIMENI, CERES
ASSUR, URANUS
ZABALA, ERIS
CHOLISTAN, EUROPA

Friendly reminder.

Darn I dont think I have access to any of these planets yet.

Vorheez

I posted this in the chat, but does anyone have ammo stock or burdened magazine? I'm desperate here, I'd be willing to shell out platinum for BM.

Finally unlocked the dark sector for Ceres. It really is easy money, wow. Even got a few melee stance mods from it.

it really is, but I was under the impression that dark sectors used the same tile set as the void. is that in a later version update or something? wasn't expecting them to be the same tile set as the level.

FerranMG

So what exactly is Melee 2.0?

One of my main issues with Warframe when I tried it on PS4 a couple of months ago was that melee didn't feel so good. It was useless and a bit clunky.
Is Melee 2.0 supposed to "fix" this?

Vorheez

So what exactly is Melee 2.0?

One of my main issues with Warframe when I tried it on PS4 a couple of months ago was that melee didn't feel so good. It was useless and a bit clunky.
Is Melee 2.0 supposed to "fix" this?
Yes, melee is a lot better overall now. Much more fluid and interactive. They introduced new mods that are known as "stances" which gives each type of melee weapon their own unique set of moves. You can now also equip only your melee weapon and run a mission with it solo, its much more effective than it used to be, maybe even a little overpowered haha.

Definitely worth giving a go though, tons of fun!

Amon37

I wanted to see if I have anything worth selling for plat, is there some place that has a list of what people pay for and the average going rate?

bLaiSe

I wanted to see if I have anything worth selling for plat, is there some place that has a list of what people pay for and the average going rate?
I don't think there's a list like that but I'd say that the best selling ones are the corrupted mods (especially the warframe mods). You can ask 20-30 plat for them.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Anyone have a quick rundown of the new melee system? I have not played in a week or so or have had time to look into it.

Oh the in game chat is jacked up that is nice. Should make getting teams together for the rails a nightmare.

I have burdened mag if you still need Vor

Edit: Chats Back

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Anyone have a quick rundown of the new melee system? I have not played in a week or so or have had time to look into it.
You needs mods to activate them. It's still mashy and only uses a single button for combos. I was really hoping for reload to be a heavy attack or something to add variety.

sophora

Why are Delta beacons so hard to drop :(

Grinding for a chance to get a chance for a chance to get Hydroid. I spent a good part of a Saturday afternoon/evening with my BF grinding those Delta beacons and got 4 that entire day with him. Luckily we had 4 runs (including his beacons) for Vay Hek. Got duplicates of the Helmet/Systems for Hydroid. I was upset.

Taking a break from the game on PC for a while. Hoping by the time I come back you guys are fully updated to PC and the bridge can be established. Good luck on your hunting Gaf Tenno.

Why are Delta beacons so hard to drop :(
I lucked out in that me and my buddy just got our new Nekros leveled up and ready for this. We built them for survival missions (to use desecrate to pop out more oxygen), but against Prosecutors, especially ones that had been hewn to pieces, we could both desecrate and pop out additional beacons. After a night of whiling away through Ceres defense, survival and sabotage missions we ended up with enough to build 6 keys.

We actually got the Hydroid parts in three runs of Vay Hek, but needed to do one more to get enough Argon to actually cook the thing.

I was actually surprised that the process was so quick for us.

been out of the game the last week or 2 with the rush season for my job starting and I will be gone for the most part of the summer except maybe a few log on here and there to play a couple hours when I'm actually home.

on a side note, man this new update is confusing the hell outa me, anywhere I can read up on the updates and details? melee 2.0 for the most part. I assume that the Galatine isn't the go to weapon no more?

WinterSoldier

Neo Member
been out of the game the last week or 2 with the rush season for my job starting and I will be gone for the most part of the summer except maybe a few log on here and there to play a couple hours when I'm actually home.

on a side note, man this new update is confusing the hell outa me, anywhere I can read up on the updates and details? melee 2.0 for the most part. I assume that the Galatine isn't the go to weapon no more?

This helped me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKhnJHjtNAE

manfestival

sure I can help you out. I got a few extra. How do you go about trading in this game anyway?

awesome! unfortunately, I wont be home for at least another 4 hours. My PSN id is roastedham. You can also find me in the clan. We would do the trade within the dojo btw

VariantX

awesome! unfortunately, I wont be home for at least another 4 hours. My PSN id is roastedham. You can also find me in the clan. We would do the trade within the dojo btw

ok, ill just add you to my list and just message me when you're ready to do the trade and i'll log on if im not already playing

These conflicts all start between 11pm and 1am here in the UK, I hope they'll still be in the heat of battle 17 hours later when I return from work Lol :/

Ferr986

Are some Nightmare mods exclusive from some areas or they can drop anywhere? Been farming for hours Venus for Focus energy. I got like almost every other mod (repeated) but that one.

Top Bottom