• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

I thought Plat was supposed to be on sale? 50 cents off the 5 dollar pack? 1.50 off the 15 dollar pack? Is this a glitch? It claims 25-33% off, but this is 10% :/.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Grimløck;111841735 said:
aye aye captain. so when the rails are being contested the normal survival/defense maps turn into sabotage missions and we get a chance to fight tenno specters, right?

There will be a MOTD.

The first time I got attacked by a Specter was a Valkyr.

I was like "dude, I'm on your side, oh you're hurting me"

I didn't expect them to be full colour, I thought more like Nekros shadows but with a bit more definition.
Met a Nova that parried all my bullets with her sword too.

These are only contested for 12 hours max, this time i'll be mostly sleeping with a little work thrown in, hopefully the next one is a different time of day.

manfestival

ok so we seriously need to talk to somebody about changing the message that everyone sees when choosing which side to fight for. the line is cheesy and im sure it makes people prefer to fight against us

ok so we seriously need to talk to somebody about changing the message that everyone sees when choosing which side to fight for. the line is cheesy and im sure it makes people prefer to fight against us

You mean the "a fair payment with a fair tax rate" one? What's wrong with it? Our battle pay for outsiders is much higher than others too. They'll side with us for the extra money.

HORRORSHØW

You mean the "a fair payment with a fair tax rate" one? What's wrong with it? Our battle pay for outsiders is much higher than others too. They'll side with us for the extra money.
that is fine. before that it was "Resistance is futile." while I dig the star trek reference, it was indeed cheesy and made the alliance look more sinister.

who are those leaders guys telling me what to do instead of our warlords, what do we get if we gain control of the relay, where is shepard, whats the sinister history about the okami clan

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
A MAGNIFICENT JOB YOU FINE GENTLEMEN!

TWIRL YOUR MUSTACHES AS YOU SAVIOUR OUR VICTORY IN SECHURA, PLUTO. THE EVIL JAEGAR ZERO CLAN HAS BEEN DEFEATED!

BUT DO NOT REST!

THE DAY IS NOT OVER, AND WE STILL HAVE FRONTS OPEN IN OTHER RAILS!

GO NEOGAF!

GO THE SYNDICATE!

Cronnie

Grimløck;111892372 said:
it is really tedious. the end justifies the means, i suppose.

Haha tell me about it, by the time I finished my 30 or so sabotage runs in I was basically on autopilot.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
who are those leaders guys telling me what to do instead of our warlords, what do we get if we gain control of the relay, where is shepard, whats the sinister history about the okami clan

Allright, that's a lot of questions.

The other leaders are the leaders of the alliance we belong to. We are founding members of The Syndicate. If we control the relays we will get lower taxes than everybody else. Also there's some extra end-game stuff that's related to that, coming on next patches.

The sinister okami clan decided to trashtalk us to death and told us to fuck ourselves when we offered them to join our Alliance. That's because secretly they were a front for another alliance.

ijed

Got a little Aussie clan 'Whirlpool AU'. Could we join your alliance? Can keep watch on the rails while you guys sleep :)

Dave1988

Here's my entry for the screenshot contest:

contestentryd5kts.jpg

Today is my last day in America and on my PS4 for a month! The withdrawals will hit soon. Please do not remove me from the clan for inactivity Frogs!

manfestival

nah when I had last seen it, it was something like "resistance is futile" or something stupid like that. the fair payment and fair tax I eventually saw, which was a huge improvement

they totally need to add the 24 hour recovery period from PC. just dont like the fact that they eventually switched things to mobile defense.

VariantX

now the only question i have is, whether it provides stat alterations or just purely cosmetic.

Edit: Vanguard Rhino helmet alert is up for the next 20 or so mins

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Got a little Aussie clan 'Whirlpool AU'. Could we join your alliance? Can keep watch on the rails while you guys sleep :)

Please speak with whiskey69 from Destroy All Monsters.

Mention you are from GAF.

Sorry for getting back late, it's been crazy day.

Thanks.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I'm the Warlord of a small Ghost Clan which is just 5 mates (3 haven't been on in 3 weeks+ though :( )

What's the process of joining an Alliance?

I can't find anything in game except for making one, do I need to find an Alliance somewhere and ask for an invite?
And if so, is there a list of Alliances somewhere?

I apologize for getting back late at you. If you wanna join the same alliance as the GAF clan, please speak with whiskey69 from Destroy All Monsters.

Thanks.

ijed

Please speak with whiskey69 from Destroy All Monsters.

Sorry for getting back late, it's been crazy day.

Thanks.
Cheers BF. Have sent them a msg.

Loving the remote play mapping in the new update. Just wish the vita had more buttons or someone releases a grip with triggers for buttons mapped to the rear touchpad. Sticks can be a little sensitive for aiming too. Not bad meleeing everything though.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Allright, Announcement!

I have been canvassing people from the clan, and at the end of the day a lot of people dislike the psn chat for some reason or other.

I know it is very convenient for a variety of reasons, but when it comes down to it less than 10 people chat there.

So we are gonna try something.

From now on, ALL CHAT moves to the INGAME clan chat. We will keep the psn chat room alive with a couple messages in there, just in case and as a batsignal of sorts.

If after a month the guys chatting in game are the same as in the psn chat, well, we go back as usual.

So from now on, PLEASE USE THE IN-GAME CLAN CHAT, THANKS. DO REMAIN IN THE PSN CHAT ROOM, IT WILL BE USED AS A BAT SIGNAL

330 hit combo tonight as I got helped along with my lowly level 7 Lectra. It's a hell of a tanking weapon though. Keeps them locked in place for the big guns to strike.

David___

Banned
Here's a few tidbits from the newest PC patch

Warframe Changes:

Trinity:

- Blessing: On cast, Blessing restores all shields and health. Damage reduction for the duration of the skill is now based on the greatest percentage of health healed (ie:if you have a squad with members whose health you healed 30%, 40% and 90%, all party members will receive Damage reduction at the greatest percent, 90% in this case). This should make the use of Blessing more reactive, greatly benefiting players that pay attention and monitor party health to maximize its effectiveness.
- Reduced the time it takes for Trinity's Blessing animation to play.
-Energy Vampire: Will now pulse one last burst from the victim when it dies, releasing any remaining energy; this should make the power useful even when the enemy is killed prematurely.

Banshee:

-Silence: Is now a radial ranged effect that moves with you. As enemies enter the radius/area, they experience a ‘sonic disturbance’ which they react to. This disturbance deafens the targets and affects their awareness.

-Sound Quake: Players can now control when to deactivate Sound Quake, with the option to toggle it on or off. Sound Quake will consume energy per second while active.

Nyx:

-Absorb: Players can now toggle Absorb on or off.

Both toggling changes to Nyx and Banshee will give players more freedom instead of being locked in place while the rest of your team runs around. It should also add a nice element of resource management to both Warframes, rather than being stuck in place at the cost of X energy.

Volt:
Shield: increased size of Volt’s Shield for better team usage.

Hydroid:

Undertow: will now be toggleable.

Ash:

Shuriken now has forced bleed proc.
Bladestorm now has forced bleed proc.
Teleport now leaves enemy in finisher state.

Further clone changes to Bladestorm will follow in a future update.
Invasion Changes
Changes to faction logic in Invasion mission on ‘homeworld’ planets. These homeworld planets are indicated by the planet description in game.
Defender won't go into "threatened mode" until they reach somewhere between 33% to 66% ownership. At that point they engage in a more aggressive strategy to win a majority land value on their homeworld. Once they are back to that value, they will return to normal until another “threatened mode” between 33% and 66% takes place.

Also lore for Mag Prime

bMFy4V6.png

Top Bottom