• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Amon37

Rhino really spoil people to just play safe and didnt care about teammates, dunno why is the starter frame in game, there I said.

It's not a starter frame you need to get through 2 planets. Rhino is great for getting through planets no one else is playing. I don't know how many solo missions I've had to go through and Rhino has helped me through them all. Hell I asked bitmap to taxi me to a mission last night and it took us both having Rhino's and we almost didn't make it a couple times.

A tank type is valuable in solo and team play.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I'm in no clan. How do I rectify that?

You have been invited to the GAF clan.

Can you add me to the clan? Just finished with school for the semester and I have a lot more free time lately. I'm usually free to play between 5-9 PM EST most days.

I have invited you as well.

You two, the first thing to do is say hi on the clan chat and then go to the foundry to craft the dojo key to access our dojo.

Salz01

Took me awhile to figure it out. Played it a little bit at launch then stopped. Started playing again since last update, and I'm hooked.

Hoodbury

"Before every battle, make sure to clear your head, relax, and meditate" - said by some random Nyx.

BnuMxlZIAAA8lEc.jpg:orig

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
GENTLEMEN!

IN APROX. 3 HOURS THE BATTLE FOR SECHURA BEGINS AGAIN.

Usually it takes longer before a rail gets attacked but our rail got badly hurt last time.

As usual I would ask all able bodies to man the somas and defend Sechura for the glory of NEOGAF and our allies in THE SYNDICATE.

AUDACES FORTUNA IUVAT

bLaiSe

Attention GAFFrame!

There's a clan screenshot contest going on. Your task is simple: Turn off the HUD and try to capture an awesome looking picture from the game. Everyone can have only one submission, which can be changed anytime.
The three best looking screenshots will receive a good chunk of platinum. (500/400/300 platinum*)
The contest started when U13 got released and lasts for 2 weeks, which means that you have 3 days left to post your submission.

(*Note: The winners will need 500 credits/platinum to be able to claim their prizes.)

Good luck everyone!

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Attackers on Pluto screwed their battle pay.
It is set to 1000 cr for 3000+ battles, they won't be able to change it now.

Totally

To ellaborate, I think they were expecting a huge communnity push against us, which did not happen. Once it heavily slanted our way, the non affiliated players lost interest. It might also have been a (failed) ploy just to deplete our reserves, who knows.

In any case, we have not won yet. We do hold a 20% advantadge but there's still hours left on it. Also, the more life our rail has when the conflict ends, the more enemies have to wait to challenge it.

Totally

To ellaborate, I think they were expecting a huge communnity push against us, which did not happen. Once it heavily slanted our way, the non affiliated players lost interest.
I feel like that alliance was a spontaneous organization under the "Stop Syndicate!" banner, but once people realize they need to run attack mission like 50 times without payment to make any difference, they just switch back to farming their T3s.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Grimløck;112190332 said:
in the den of my enemy:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnvCl0ECAAA8Mb4.jpg:large[IMG][/QUOTE]
I like their logo and enjoy seeing it in the solar map. ☺

Hoodbury

Grimløck;112180477 said:
that's pretty cool.

I had the idea to do a Nyx absorb/meditation pose for awhile now and finally got to trying it out a few times last night. I was a little upset that when you use the power it makes things so blurry. The game really does have some nice clean looking textures when you're standing still and just looking at your character, so was bummed when it got all blurry.

I really was hoping for a more night setting with like a big moon in the sky and next to water to make it more tranquil looking but couldn't find that tileset. I might look around a bit more tonight if I have time.

manfestival

I do like how there are roles in this game but its not really all that important unless you are doing t3 defense/survival for 30+ minutes.

It really allows for more freedom of play without being so stuck on playing "classes" instead of just having fun.

I could still totally go for an earth elemental type. I know someone told me that they feel rhino is but I dont see "earthquake". I think the closest thing is stomp but thats not really elemental. That or just add a poison frame. That would fit nicely into the game since poison is already a major factor of the game.

bLaiSe

I had the idea to do a Nyx absorb/meditation pose for awhile now and finally got to trying it out a few times last night. I was a little upset that when you use the power it makes things so blurry. The game really does have some nice clean looking textures when you're standing still and just looking at your character, so was bummed when it got all blurry.

I really was hoping for a more night setting with like a big moon in the sky and next to water to make it more tranquil looking but couldn't find that tileset. I might look around a bit more tonight if I have time.
It looks really cool, but why the small resolution?
Earth has a 4 hour (iirc) day/night cycle. :)

I do like how there are roles in this game but its not really all that important unless you are doing t3 defense/survival for 30+ minutes.

It really allows for more freedom of play without being so stuck on playing "classes" instead of just having fun.

I could still totally go for an earth elemental type. I know someone told me that they feel rhino is but I dont see "earthquake". I think the closest thing is stomp but thats not really elemental. That or just add a poison frame. That would fit nicely into the game since poison is already a major factor of the game.
Saryn is the poison warframe.

Hoodbury

It looks really cool, but why the small resolution?
Earth has a 4 hour (iirc) day/night cycle. :)

I did the :eek:rig to it and did preview and it was a lot bigger than when posting Infamous screens. Not sure why. I'll add that back in if you want to see it full size. I just know people get upset when people post gigantic screens.

I tried Earth last night but it was daytime. I'll try again and see if I can get it to be night. Thanks.

Ferr986

When you're first starting out, you are basically in a race to increase your Mastery Rank up to Rank 6 ASAP, in order to obtain the real weapons starting with the Soma.

Given that Mastery Rank is increased by leveling different weapons/frames it doesn't make sense to 'main' much of anything until you hit that point.

As far as starting strategies, beeline to Venus boss and farm up Rhino. Even if tanks aren't your thing, early on you're going to have to solo nodes as you unlock more of the system and Rhino is invaluable for this.

For weapons, the (full not Mk1) Braton and Burston are solid options right out of the gate, the Boltor is an excellent rifle available at MR 2. For secondaries, the Magnus and Vasto are excellent weapons available out of the gate but do have some harder resource requirements (Orokin Cells and neurodes respectively).

Well fuck me. That explains why it took forever to level up rank.

Dave1988

Nova MP changes:

Tenno,

As we continue the balance passes on the Warframes, we have more updates to report! The following post covers the changes to Nova from the desks of dev, specifically her Molecular Prime ability.

Molecular Prime:

- On cast, no longer instantly affects all enemies in a radius, now grows out from Novas casting position with a new visual effect. This is affected by Duration mods.

- Explosive radius of primed enemies has been brought in (6,7,8,10 meters per mod rank). This is closer to other explosive weapons in the game. This is affected by range mods.

- Duration now scales with level but has been brought in line with other power durations (10,15,20,30 seconds per mod rank). This is affected by Duration mods.

- Slow-motion effect on enemies now scale with level (.75,.7,.6,.5 percent of normal speed) This is affected by Strength mods, but will have a cap on how slow you can make your enemies overall.

- Primed explosions are now offset slightly for performance reasons (creating tons of ragdolls in same frame can cause visible hitches).

Please feel free to discuss these changes within this thread, but stay constructive. Comments and remarks that don’t contribute in a meaningful way will be hidden so surrounding discussions remain on-point.

Amon37

I'm going towards an akmagnus, do both magnus need to be level 30 first? Will attach my pic for the contest when I get home.

joecanada

Grimløck;112300369 said:
no. you can build any dual with unleveled singles.

True but now that I have akvastos I wonder if I would have been better off leveling them for mastery...

Gaf ninjas save me I'm in a bad clan, is there a way to leave... Also I want in gaf clan! Psn joecanada... I play 4x week

HORRORSHØW

True but now that I have akvastos I wonder if I would have been better off leveling them for mastery...

Gaf ninjas save me I'm in a bad clan, is there a way to leave... Also I want in gaf clan! Psn joecanada... I play 4x week

click your name under CLAN from the main menu and then LEAVE CLAN. will resend an invite once you do.

Haha, holy shit.

That reminds me of the stuff you could pull in Geometry Wars with those gravity wells. This turns that concept into a perpetual asplosion machine.

They could always remove the friendly damage add to Absorb. Just boost its strength a bit to compensate.

Level one of them to 30 for the mastery and then sacrifice them both for the dual wield version.

dstarMDA

I'm not in the GAF clan so I can't enter the screenshot contest but I wanted to share this one anyway.

(yeah, a broken camera can sometimes be useful)

10009975_1435059390079995_2509294964367353263_o.jpg

Vorheez

Grimløck;112281397 said:
she's already been gimped.
How so? She's my favorite so far, I'd almost hate to find out how good she USED to be...

Releveling weapons suuuuuccckkkkksss
Yeeeeep. Just finished releveling my Hek, what a nightmare

Edit: oh, and I got a Gorgon bp for logging in the other day, how rare is that? Gun any good?

dstarMDA

I hate the gorgon, its accuracy is awful, its gatling-style gunplay is awful, and its sound effects oh my are even worse.

But it seems to output decent damage.

Top Bottom