• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Vorheez

Huh, that's too bad... At least she is half decent and not completely useless, love running survival/defense missions with World on Fire

Also a heads up for anyone interested, I'd be willing to pay platinum and give a rare stance mod to anyone who has Vicious Spread

Edit: Nevermind I got one, I'm looking for a second tactical pump though, would be willing to give up Iron Phoenix

joecanada

Grimløck;112303552 said:
click your name under CLAN from the main menu and then LEAVE CLAN. will resend an invite once you do.

Done and done. Ready to report for duty.

Also do you guys do any trades? I would love a bleeding willow or orthos stance mod and have other stance mods for trade... I would even trade my corrosion aura mod which is unreal.

For all beginners, don't ever fuse rare mods I fused two serrations a while back and it was biggest mistake ever... Always use cores on rare mods

HORRORSHØW

Done and done. Ready to report for duty.

Also do you guys do any trades? I would love a bleeding willow or orthos stance mod and have other stance mods for trade... I would even trade my corrosion aura mod which is unreal.

For all beginners, don't ever fuse rare mods I fused two serrations a while back and it was biggest mistake ever... Always use cores on rare mods
inv sent

Just been blessed with 1k plat from a friend who had multiple PSN cash cards that he won from a local game store. I was debating buying the Stalker bundle but I am just a low level. I bought Nova and wish I didn't. I just want to use my Loki. But I know I won't have enough time to farm for the stalker's gear.

hyp

I'm on vacation from 5/19 to 6/2. Please keep me in unless you need to clear space for new clan members. Totally understand if I get the boot. Thanks in advance.

yencid

Got a ps4 last week friday night. played infamous for a day got on this and have spent all my time since on it. My mag and all my initial equipment are now level 30 , just put all the peaces of frost building and have the paris and orthos and am also building the kunai right now. Honestly this game is amazing, crazy addictive. Would not mind playing with some gaffers, my psn is yen-cid, maybe i HAVE played with some of you before.

Mind shooting a clan invite to KneelBeforeSaad?

Got into this at launch a bit and stopped. Looking into it again. How fucked am I with finding people on early planets?

Edgeward

Early planets should not be a problem in the major areas like boss planets. The other stuff in between can be done solo as far as the first two planets without much praying for good drops. Especially if you pick Mag as a starter frame. The interception mission on earth could pose quite a problem though.

Liljagare

Got into this at launch a bit and stopped. Looking into it again. How fucked am I with finding people on early planets?

No problems at all with this, since you gotta level new frames and stuff all the time.. :) Seems like the standing battle of the night is the first defence mission on mercury.

Anyone got a Hydroid spec, how is it when fully levelled up?

I will be very active around 2PM today and from this week on, my PSN name is DarrylMR and I would like a clan invite. I have Loki and Nova.

So i been playing around with Cuthul..Hydroid lately and i cant really see the point in having both tempest barrage and tentacle swarm. Tentacle swarm is doing more dmg so im going with that one any experienced Hydroid players here have any input on this? Also going for duration seems better then powers strength?

HORRORSHØW

thank you credit booster.

Bn9QOmFCYAAhSNA.jpg:large

I cannot find your username, every combination says it doesn't exist, can you make your psn name clearer?

I apologize my PSN name is: Darryl_M_R (I got it confused with my other usernames).

-

Also does anyone have any suggestion on how I should play with Loki (level 6) to best utilize his skills. Also I currently have Hate, is there any better weapon for Loki?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What are the advantages of going into a game without a full loadout?

I've seen a bunch of people go into games with just a sword or secondary weapon.

Cronnie

What are the advantages of going into a game without a full loadout?

I've seen a bunch of people go into games with just a sword or secondary weapon.

They're trying to level those weapons up.

Experience from ally kills is split evenly amongst your loadout (Warframe, Primary, Secondary, and Melee), so by removing some of the weapons you get more experience for the remaining ones.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I apologize my PSN name is: Darryl_M_R (I got it confused with my other usernames).

-

Also does anyone have any suggestion on how I should play with Loki (level 6) to best utilize his skills. Also I currently have Hate, is there any better weapon for Loki?

Invite sent.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
They're trying to level those weapons up.

Experience from ally kills is split evenly amongst your loadout (Warframe, Primary, Secondary, and Melee), so by removing some of the weapons you get more experience for the remaining ones.

much appreciated

should save me a lot of time in the future

Top Bottom