• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Ronin Ray

I just realized I painted all my frames gaf colors without even thinking about it. I am clan free if the neo gaf want to welcome me into there ranks.

Ronin Ray

Grimløck;117089144 said:
lol there's a few us of who are maxed out.

That's cool man after getting my dragon nikana I don't really push my mystery rank anymore. My goal is to push high Def and sur missions. I only need a few mods and to finish maxing out others. I am down to help you guys anyway I can.

Which Sentinal should I get first?
Carrier. After a few runs with one of those you'll feel like a chump any time you need to pick drops up manually. It changes how you play because instead of running over loot you just try to stay in the general area of it where the carrier will do all the work for you - leaving you to concentrate on everything else.

No but I run into issues where it glitches and won't pick anything up and I'm screwed the whole mission with no pickups of any kind.

Is that the glitch where he does pick some stuff up, but just teases you with it by hovering the loot just over your shoulder?

Happens to me too.

But I get random no pickup missions using other sentinel also.

Amon37

Is that the glitch where he does pick some stuff up, but just teases you with it by hovering the loot just over your shoulder?

Happens to me too.

But I get random no pickup missions using other sentinel also.

That's the one. I've never had it happen to me otherwise.

manfestival

I mean leveling the weapons to max. I've already skipped over the beginner weapons and gottent he regular Braton and Cronus, and I'm in Jupiter and Saturn. These things don't level that fast.

You can always try running ODD. Run it a bunch of times and you will then need a new gun in less than a day most likely.

Dave1988

14031170637828glzs.jpg

I mean leveling the weapons to max. I've already skipped over the beginner weapons and gottent he regular Braton and Cronus, and I'm in Jupiter and Saturn. These things don't level that fast.

If running ODD isn't an option, then you should Ignore Jupiter and Saturn for now and try to get to Kappa on Sedna ASAP.

ShinMaruku

SO I got my dual zorens and my carrier which Warframe should I use to level them up? I have a few t2 extermination keys I'd like to use. My Frames are Valkyr (My newest frame) Nova,Zephy,Mag and Rhino which one?

SO I got my dual zorens and my carrier which Warframe should I use to level them up? I have a few t2 extermination keys I'd like to use. My Frames are Valkyr (My newest frame) Nova,Zephy,Mag and Rhino which one?

Zorens have a pol matching life strike and good crit chance... Makes them a great candidate for Rage equipped Valkyr.

Mrcapcom

Just run pluto defense DS a bunch of times lol.

Pretty sure I passed out with my ps4/warframe on last night on my couch

lmbo do you use google hangouts aka gtalk?

So whats the general consensus on the best melee weapon for Valkyr? I'm loving orthos prime and dakra prime. Dual Ichor is nice too but haven't fully modded them just yet.

So whats the general consensus on the best melee weapon for Valkyr? I'm loving orthos prime and dakra prime. Dual Ichor is nice too but haven't fully modded them just yet.

Valkyr hits like crazy with the fangs but if you want damage maybe the dragon nikada or Jat Kittag

Mrcapcom

Valkyr hits like crazy with the fangs but if you want damage maybe the dragon nikada or Jat Kittag

Hmm thats a first. What actually helps Valkyr stat wise with your melee? Everything?
I don't have a Jat Kittag yet but I do have Dragon Nikanna. Valkyr is super fun lately ill start on the Jat Kittag tonight :)

Hmm thats a first. What actually helps Valkyr stat wise with your melee? Everything?
I don't have a Jat Kittag yet but I do have Dragon Nikanna. Valkyr is super fun lately ill start on the Jat Kittag tonight :)

looks like the power and speed stat, didnt see any elemental damage outside her default slash damage, I think you can use the chaneling mods too and the melee weapon also level up in your hysteria form so its a win win situation.

Top Bottom