• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Man, it benefits to be in a good clan. My small clan with friends has nothing.

If I want my akstiletto, I gotta be in a better clan I guess.

Edit: Any recommendations for an auto secondary?

I dunno if I dig the Latron. I feel like even if I get a hit all the time, single fire and slow reload really kills the dps.

Trying to make it better with more magazine size and faster reload speed, but it still feels like I'm killing things slow despite each shot being powerful.

Hoping to get really good rapid firing secondaries to compensate.

And how are shotguns? Most of the shotguns are locked for me, but which one should I go for?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Hoping to get really good rapid firing secondaries to compensate.

And how are shotguns? Most of the shotguns are locked for me, but which one should I go for?

Try the Hikou. They're ninja throwing knives.

Shotguns, drakgoon and boar prime are the good ones. Phage does not behave like a shotgun but uses shotgun mods.

I'm trying to get hydroid chassis, my cousin has a key but both times we've tried it I get blue screened back to the PS4 menu.

So annoying.

Try the Hikou. They're ninja throwing knives.

Shotguns, drakgoon and boar prime are the good ones. Phage does not behave like a shotgun but uses shotgun mods.

The Hikou are indeed fast, but the slower more powerful kunai are better IMO, not sure if you recommended based on mastery.

With fusion cores or other mods. They work the same as the other mods. Go into you arsenal. Then go to mods and fusion. Find them and add fusion cores too them or duplicate mods you don't need.

Well if they don't drop, can't get duplicates. I guess just fusion mods then.

Good thing I didn't spend any.

I just want to add that it's recommended to use the same polarity if you do the fusion with mods.
Yep, and a quick summary, from the wiki.

Warframe Wiki - Mod Fusion said:
* A mod requires a certain amount of energy to rank up, which is dependent on the mod's rarity.

* Uncommon cores offer and require twice as much energy as common, and rare have 3 times the energy of common mods.

* Mods and fusion cores give energy in fusion, but only duplicates will transfer 100% of their energy. Cores and mods of the same polarity transfer 50% of their energy and mods of different polarity give 25%.
Full details here.

In even shorter form: Prefer duplicates, then fusion cores, and if you can't or won't use those, you can fuse with any other mods that closely match up.

Rhino is being made and I actually got all I needed for a Nova.

Should I keep my Excalibur and buy a Warframe slot? Or should I sell it since I think it's not a very good Warframe.

HORRORSHØW

Rhino is being made and I actually got all I needed for a Nova.

Should I keep my Excalibur and buy a Warframe slot? Or should I sell it since I think it's not a very good Warframe.

buy a slot if you can afford it. i would sell frames that have a prime version (mag, frost, rhino, ember, loki). then again, if you don't like excali, sell him.

Grimløck;117650327 said:
buy a slot if you can afford it. i would sell frames that have a prime version (mag, frost, rhino, ember, loki). then again, if you don't like excali, sell him.

I know I'm probably going to buy slots anyway, but I can't help it but feel like I'll never use the Excalibur again.

His first skill is pretty terrible that I barely connect, so I don't even use skills at all which is a huge waste.

So I just discovered that the darks sectors on mars is a proverbial gold mine of morphics. I rolled out with another nekros in a pug and got 8 of things in 18 minutes doing survival.

It's kinda nice seeing how I need a bunch of them for a few more weapons. Almost have every weapon in the game leveled that's available on the PS4 minus Wraith Twin Vipers. I missed out on that event unfortunately.

HORRORSHØW

I know I'm probably going to buy slots anyway, but I can't help it but feel like I'll never use the Excalibur again.

His first skill is pretty terrible that I barely connect, so I don't even use skills at all which is a huge waste.

Excal can be good, even on higher levels. His first ability isn't used for damage; it's mainly used for mobility. You can zip around levels really quickly. His high jump is useless, as is his ultimate. Where Excal really shines is with his third ability, Radial Blind. Enemies can't hit what they can't see. Unfortunately that's his sole forte.

Orthos Prime is even better.

The range is ridiculous.

What primary weapons should I be trying to build? I have latron and I eventually want synapse. Any other suggestions?

Also are there any frames good at dealing with the stalker? I want his equipment but Loki is too squishy since he can nullify invis.

VariantX

The range is ridiculous.

What primary weapons should I be trying to build? I have latron and I eventually want synapse. Any other suggestions?

Also are there any frames good at dealing with the stalker? I want his equipment but Loki is too squishy since he can nullify invis.

probably want frames like rhino, frost, sayrn and valkyr for their high armor ratings + rhino's iron skin saved my butt from keeping me from getting 1-shotted. Also would help if you had a primary that deals alot of damage quickly like a soma.

Amon37

Yesterday was a great day in the void but seriously I need like 60 Orokin cells not to mention another 15 when I get the last dakra prime piece I need.

On my next days off I'm going to have to take my nekros and go cell farming.

Try in to sell shit in the trade channel seems pointless, there needs to be a marketplace.

Hmm I guess making the Drakgoon was kinda a waste. The range dropoff is terrible for anything but upclose, which I end up using my Orthos.

Is Soma still the most OP rifle?

Edit: Drakgoon, Not Grakata

Amon37

Hmm I guess making the Drakgoon was kinda a waste. The range dropoff is terrible for anything but upclose, which I end up using my Orthos.

Is Soma still the most OP rifle?

Edit: Drakgoon, Not Grakata

Well it is a shotgun. Anyway just use it for mastery fodder don't bother installing a catalyst on anything but weapons you know are your favorites.

I love my Soma buy last night it took 75 rounds to take down a level 31 corrupted heavy gunner, I don't think I have all the mods I need to make truly badass.

Well it is a shotgun. Anyway just use it for mastery fodder don't bother installing a catalyst on anything but weapons you know are your favorites.

I love my Soma buy last night it took 75 rounds to take down a level 31 corrupted heavy gunner, I don't think I have all the mods I need to make truly badass.

I remember last year that everyone said the Soma is super powerful. I wonder if it got nerfed.

Tried the secondary fire mode by holding the trigger?

Oh yeah I know about that. Still, the orthos is so OP.

I'll level it and fit some mods. Maybe it'll be worth it, but I was thinking of being a Rhino that just shoots people in the face. I might as well use melee at that point.

Finished my single vastos. I like it a lot.

David___

Banned
Yeah I need to learn more about builds before I use forma lol.

Most builds will be extremely similar to each other. There will mods you always want on your guns: Damage; Multishot; 2 Element mods

That's around 5 of the 8 mods slots right there. For Soma and Synapse you'd want to spec for crit chance and crit damage. The last mod is up to you

Is there a website for builds?

And I never been able to get deathmarks despite killing bosses all the time solo. What's up with death marks?

Edit: I read you need a rank of 5? True?

Two Words

Is anyone else starting to feel like the high-level gear grind in Warframe feels kind of aimless? I haven't hit any new challenges that aren't just "higher level enemies that are the same but harder than lower level enemies". This game really needs a proper end-game to shoot after.

Top Bottom