• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Dave1988

New event for PC players starting today: https://warframe.com/news/coming-today-operation-breeding-grounds
I guess we are not going to get a trophy this time with the current clan activity. :|

Actually, you might. They've chanced how scoring works with this event. You'll just have to grind it till your eyes bleed XD.

https://warframe.com/news/coming-today-operation-breeding-grounds

Breeding Grounds info said:
Difficulty of the mission is increased in the following way:
All Tenno will begin playing ‘Difficulty 1’ missions with ‘Difficulty 1’ hives! But, this difficulty won’t stay at ‘1’ forever. The Infested can smell the carnage of your missions and will become more and more difficult and aggressive the more Breeding Ground missions you complete. It will take several runs for the stink of the Infested to stick to you. By completing more missions, you will encounter more difficult hives and more difficult enemies! These difficulty increases will allow you to yield higher points in a single run, with endless potential if you want to compete in Clan Leaderboards.

Note, grouping together with other Tenno will have an affect on difficulty depending on the level of combined stench!

David___

Banned

HORRORSHØW

thats one ugly looking frame

seriously. not a fan.

So how do you get recruited into an ODD mission? I don't see anyone chatting about it.

go to your recruitment tab and people will say something along the lines of "PM me for ODD." you need to act quickly and pm that person to invite you to their game. use: /w <username> <message>. if you're in the clan you can just ask in the clan tab if anyone wants to run some ODD. if you're not in the clan, recruitment is open. ;)

Alright! Got my Rhino being made as well as a new gun, the Latron, and the Carrier sentinal.

Things are looking up.

I wonder which melee and secondary I should go for now.

manfestival

Alright! Got my Rhino being made as well as a new gun, the Latron, and the Carrier sentinal.

Things are looking up.

That was my starting line up as well. First 3 things I made. Might as well get all the easy to obtain things out of the way.

Things are looking up.

Congrats!

Magnus and Vasto are excellent (similar) secondaries with blue prints available in the market. Magnus will require two cells and Vasto 4 neurodes which might be a bit tricky for you to obtain though. . .

Mrcapcom

Got the 7.99 plat pack with the extra scarf thrown in on the PS Sale this week also picked up Tearaway for 17.99 and Flower for 3.something

Dave1988

DE plans on submitting 13.7 (Loki Prime) next week to cert.

Frame balancing is put on hold until they ship U14 out.

They're working on a persistent party system.

One of the new frame's powers will turn objects in the environment into booby traps.

They're currently concepting series 3 alt helmets.

David___

Banned
Event mods are 13.8.0.

EDIT: 24 hour Orokin Reactor alert is up.

Glad we're getting 13.7 instead of 13.8. Now I can grind Loki till my eyes bleed out w/o worrying about grinding the event :3

Edit: Surprised they have 13.7 almost ready considering we just got an update 2 weeks ago

Glad we're getting 13.7 instead of 13.8. Now I can grind Loki till my eyes bleed out w/o worrying about grinding the event :3

Edit: Surprised they have 13.7 almost ready considering we just got an update 2 weeks ago

I know right? I'm trying to figure out what parallel universe we're in right now where this is possible for the console versions. Seriously I didn't expect Loki Prime till some time at the end of next month lol.

I missed pretty much most of the stream. Was anything important said? I know balance and core gameplay are hot subjects on the official forums. Last time they talked about Notphil's AI thread that mostly got brushed aside ala "we don't know how to fix it yet but we're working on it!" excuse they seem to use a lot.

They say anything about the PS4 version other than the update?

VariantX

not particularly enthused at the idea of lower level/quality versions of serration and like mods. Maybe, and only maybe if its limited to rank 10 mods. Could also just make it a boss drop too.

not particularly enthused at the idea of lower level/quality versions of serration and like mods. Maybe, and only maybe if its limited to rank 10 mods. Could also just make it a boss drop too.

I'm just hoping whatever they do doesn't dilute the drop pool anymore more than it is. Its my understanding that you could level Serration pretty good on just duplicates alone before drops 2.0. I know when I first got mine it took me almost a month to get.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah it seems like some of the "rare" mods are more common than the uncommons. Still never seen serration but I have, for example, 4 tornadoes sitting there.

VariantX

Yeah it seems like some of the "rare" mods are more common than the uncommons. Still never seen serration but I have, for example, 4 tornadoes sitting there.

Yep. I didn't even get hornet strike until 150+ hours in. So most of my sidearms were nearly useless going past level 20 mobs

That cracks me up because I myself am sitting on like 4 or 5 Barrel Diffusions, whereas it took me, once again, a solid month to see a StormBringer. I think the only real rare mods that have been a pain in the ass so far are Coolant leak and Sanctuary which I got last month, and only after hours upon hours of secret room hunting in the void.

Are player ships launching in Update 14?

From the looks of it yeah. It's apart of their new player experience. Lord knows how many bugs they'll have to iron out before we ever see it on PS4 :/

Amon37

Took me over 100 hours to get split chamber I can't imagine how long till I get the one for pistols and the on for shotguns, let alone a firestorm or heavy caliber.

I guess that's why they are rare lol

Took me over 100 hours to get split chamber I can't imagine how long till I get the one for pistols and the on for shotguns, let alone a firestorm or heavy caliber.

I guess that's why they are rare lol
Over 300 hours in and only just recently got a barrel diffusion (pistol multi-shot), and even then that was a trade from a buddy who knew I wanted one.

From the looks of it yeah. It's apart of their new player experience. Lord knows how many bugs they'll have to iron out before we ever see it on PS4 :/
True that.

manfestival

Yeah I have over 100 hrs and only found the lightning attack for rifles and shotguns yesterday. In the same room lol

I found split chamber in like my first 15 hours of playing the game and barrel diffusion/hells chamber i stumbled upon when randomly doing a g3 with gaf when I was still fairly new to the clan. Which was like 50 hours in maybe for me?

Top Bottom