• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

HORRORSHØW

that crit tho.

BqzIi6MCEAAi_WI.jpg:large

Ronin Ray

Is anyone else starting to feel like the high-level gear grind in Warframe feels kind of aimless? I haven't hit any new challenges that aren't just "higher level enemies that are the same but harder than lower level enemies". This game really needs a proper end-game to shoot after.

Hopefully T4 keys can give you what your looking for.

Is there a website for builds?

Yeah there is a website: Warframe-Builder. You can make your own custom builds using mods from the game, and they have custom builds saved from other users so you can experiment at your leisure. There's a read out as well for your DPS so you can min/max as much as you wanna, apply forma, catalysts etc.

Is anyone else starting to feel like the high-level gear grind in Warframe feels kind of aimless? I haven't hit any new challenges that aren't just "higher level enemies that are the same but harder than lower level enemies". This game really needs a proper end-game to shoot after.

That has a lot to do with the core design of the game. It's constant complaint on the official forums. I recommend reading through some of these threads:

SOME SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE GAMEPLAY MORE ENGAGING/REWARDING

WHY ARE WE GETTING NEW SPACE SHIPS WHEN CORE GAMEPLAY IS STILL BROKEN?

DEVSTREAM 30: AN UNEXPECTEDLY LARGE BLOW TO MY HOPES FOR THE GAME

YOU KNOW, DE... WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO TALK....

FORGET BETTER AI - WE NEED BETTER DUMB ENEMIES

BALANCE 2.0 - THE COST OF POWER

These are some of the best threads I've gleaned in official forums in a sea of white knights and corporate apologists-it can be really hard to give feed back on there lol. You can even mosey on over to the official general feed back forums and see it for yourself. 80% or better of the new threads that pop up on the feed back forums take issue with the core game play elements of Warframe.

Every time they open there mouths in a Dev stream my hopes that major gameplay elements will be fixed draw down more and more. I'm convinced at this point that there isn't even a road map for the games development. If there is I'll be damned surprised cause I have no idea where they're going with things like Dark Sectors and the like. It just seems like they're throwing jello at the wall and hoping that something will stick :/

VariantX

Yeah there is a website: Warframe-Builder. You can make your own custom builds using mods from the game, and they have custom builds saved from other users so you can experiment at your leisure. There's a read out as well for your DPS so you can min/max as much as you wanna, apply forma, catalysts etc.

That has a lot to do with the core design of the game. It's constant complaint on the official forums. I recommend reading through some of these threads:

SOME SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE GAMEPLAY MORE ENGAGING/REWARDING

WHY ARE WE GETTING NEW SPACE SHIPS WHEN CORE GAMEPLAY IS STILL BROKEN?

DEVSTREAM 30: AN UNEXPECTEDLY LARGE BLOW TO MY HOPES FOR THE GAME

YOU KNOW, DE... WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO TALK....

FORGET BETTER AI - WE NEED BETTER DUMB ENEMIES

BALANCE 2.0 - THE COST OF POWER

These are some of the best threads I've gleaned in official forums in a sea of white knights and corporate apologists-it can be really hard to give feed back on there lol. You can even mosey on over to the official general feed back forums and see it for yourself. 80% or better of the new threads that pop up on the feed back forums take issue with the core game play elements of Warframe.

Every time they open there mouths in a Dev stream my hopes that major gameplay elements will be fixed draw down more and more. I'm convinced at this point that there isn't even a road map for the games development. If there is I'll be damned surprised cause I have no idea where they're going with things like Dark Sectors and the like. It just seems like they're throwing jello at the wall and hoping that something will stick :/

Well yeah, those posts do annoy the hell out of me when someone lays out their argument and explains their position only to be attacked by a bunch of "git gud" or "I thought you wanted more challenge ??" posts. It just stinks of trying to shut down threads. Then you have those people get upset by the "tone" of the posts rather than discussing or debating the arguments in the posts. Let the moderators moderate.

Mrcapcom

He can drop the blueprints for Dread, Despair, or Hate...or if you're lucky like I was last night he'll drop nothing but an orokin cell :(

Whaaaaa I got hate too i was wondering where those came from lol too busy doing other stuff didnt even worry about looking it up. Do you have the build for your dread? Is Hate any good?

Kurod

Banned
Whaaaaa I got hate too i was wondering where those came from lol too busy doing other stuff didnt even worry about looking it up. Do you have the build for your dread? Is Hate any good?

That's not my Dread. That was Grimlock's screenshot. Not sure how hate stacks up now after the melee revamp to be honest.

HORRORSHØW

my dread is just your typical crit build: serration, heavy cal, point strike, vital sense. i'm still tinkering with split chamber, hammer shot, bane, and elemental mods to see what offers the highest dmg.

Mrcapcom

Grimløck;118061315 said:
my dread is just your typical crit build: serration, heavy cal, point strike, vital sense. i'm still tinkering with split chamber, hammer shot, bane, and elemental mods to see what offers the highest dmg.

Nice, I didnt notice but I was so wrapped up in getting new frames and weapons I haven't forma'd anything and the frames I did I just got prime versions heck I just got serration to the last notch. Now i just need money and formas (have 27 blueprints smh)

Mrcapcom

I'm not sure if you guys could see me typing last night but I swear something is going on with my WarFrame I never see anyone on a planet anymore and I also noticed the invite option is gone. Anyone ever experience this?

Liljagare

I'm not sure if you guys could see me typing last night but I swear something is going on with my WarFrame I never see anyone on a planet anymore and I also noticed the invite option is gone. Anyone ever experience this?

Probarly nat issue? Had that happen w Nat 2, though it still happens on occasions after I fixed it (bought a new router). It can resolve if you back out of starmap and try again.

bLaiSe

Aren't you in solo mode?

Edit: Patch has been sent to certification btw.

Mrcapcom

Aren't you in solo mode?

Edit: Patch has been sent to certification btw.

Almost postitive im not in solo and for it being nat2 not sure why all of a sudden this would happen smh ill try to fix where i can till then I might not be on warframe if I can't find a group at all :-(

manfestival

Thats nice thats how they getting me man i make a weapon and i like it then something like this comes out. Hopefully its not a pain in the butt to craft
Be like 500 Oxium 10 Argon crystals 2 formas and 20 orkin cells smh

500 oxium? too easy. Make it 1000 oxium. Up the ante

Amon37

After seeing grimlocks post the dread BP dropped last night. Luckily I had the right build when he attacked me. I still never get messages that I'm marked.

Will be done when I login tonight.

Time for fun.

HORRORSHØW

After seeing grimlocks post the dread BP dropped last night. Luckily I had the right build when he attacked me. I still never get messages that I'm marked.

Will be done when I login tonight.

Time for fun.

congrats. the dread is a beast of a weapon, even in higher levels. just forma it a few times.

Top Bottom