• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

manfestival

But do you have a Hydroid ? and why haven't you been on the last few days? I need some Florida human trafficking stories and I miss the Dawson Creek theme song
My mother is in town from the Dominican Republic so I am trying to spend as much time as possible with her. Plus practice from my team is getting in the way too. Been had hydroid. Pink powers on him are too good.
No Banshee?

pffft, quit jabbering and finish polishing my boot-prime, scum.

What is it going to take????
BibleThump.png

EekTheKat

Just got back to playing this and melee 2.0 so far has been a lot of fun. I'm surviving in survival/defends where I use to have no chance now.

My main 3 frames are trinity/valkyr/nekros. Running Dread/Castanas/Dragon Nikana.

Valkyr is basically unkillable. Specced into melee and she actually has a few mod slots open for thief's wit and master thief. A valkyr running with just a sword makes for an interesting play stylez

New trinity isn't nearly as unkillable, but I return a ridiculous amount of power back to the team. I lasted 30-40 some odd rounds of infested defense with a pug banshee where I'd just keep feeding power to the banshee's sound quake. Everything was basically on constant lockdown.

My current plan is to tweak nekros to a desecrate/ terrify build. I picked up a cast speed modifier mod and the 60% corrupted efficiency mod/ lower duration and it seems like that's the way to go . Terrify seems like the goto panic button for recovering fallen teammates.

I made a boat prime last night, working on probably getting sicarus built next.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Just got back to playing this and melee 2.0 so far has been a lot of fun. I'm surviving in survival/defends where I use to have no chance now.

My main 3 frames are trinity/valkyr/nekros. Running Dread/Castanas/Dragon Nikana.

Valkyr is basically unkillable. Specced into melee and she actually has a few mod slots open for thief's wit and master thief. A valkyr running with just a sword makes for an interesting play stylez

New trinity isn't nearly as unkillable, but I return a ridiculous amount of power back to the team. I lasted 30-40 some odd rounds of infested defense with a pug banshee where I'd just keep feeding power to the banshee's sound quake. Everything was basically on constant lockdown.

My current plan is to tweak nekros to a desecrate/ terrify build. I picked up a cast speed modifier mod and the 60% corrupted efficiency mod/ lower duration and it seems like that's the way to go . Terrify seems like the goto panic button for recovering fallen teammates.

I made a boat prime last night, working on probably getting sicarus built next.

Wanna get into the gaf clan then?

Amon37

What builds are you guys using on your dragon nikana's? I haven't put a catalyst on because I'm not sure how to badassify this weapon.

My other main melee weapon is dual ichor.

HORRORSHØW

What builds are you guys using on your dragon nikana's? I haven't put a catalyst on because I'm not sure how to badassify this weapon.

My other main melee weapon is dual ichor.

this is what i'm using:

d_nikana20slp.jpg

and the stats are:

d_nikana_13yssb.jpg

it's a strong weapon, worthy of a catalyst. i still prefer the ichors over it, though.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Dat feeling when you run an ODE solo and forget to switch to back to your good gear after doing an infestion mission for credits, meet 3 rooms full of lvl 35 napalms half way through, lose all your revives, find the vault, use bleeding key, open it, lose 75% shields, have to run half the map back for energy orbs, run out of iron skin, then make it to the exit with 17 health. And it was heavy caliber too. Just what I was looking for. God damn lol Fucking tense. Beat it with a lvl 13 ignis, lvl 12 twin gremlins, and a lvl 19 dragon naginata.

Mrcapcom

This is really getting frustrating I can't send any invites or see anyone playing. All ports forwarding and everything no changes on my side have been done the option just doesn't come up I'm not on solo either. I don't know what happen only way I can play with others is if they invite me.

Smh fixed it I had to go all the way to solo then invite only then online and now it works smh dang u DE!!!!!!

GoaThief

Is the GAF PS4 clan still going?

Tired of soloing and want to get into this a little better before Destiny arrives. I still am pretty clueless about this game so please don't expect pro play. I will do my best though.

Id= GoaThief

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Is the GAF PS4 clan still going?

Tired of soloing and want to get into this a little better before Destiny arrives. I still am pretty clueless about this game so please don't expect pro play. I will do my best though.

Id= GoaThief

It is still going.

You are either in a clan or have a standing clan invite, until you leave or decline that invitation the game won't allow me to invite you.

So i asked yesterday and I'm not sure I got a reply from whomever I asked, but am I screwed as a level 11 Loki if the Stalker shows up? I got shit on by him yesterday before I even knew what was going on.

Also, two things:

1) Are those dog things on Earth supposed to be a pain in the ass to kill?

2) I get a "waiting for players" screen that lasts indefinitely where it shows mg game fully loaded and everyone else halfway if I stay in a session longer than one game. Ends in me having to force close the app. Anyone know why this happens?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
So i asked yesterday and I'm not sure I got a reply from whomever I asked, but am I screwed as a level 11 Loki if the Stalker shows up? I got shit on by him yesterday before I even knew what was going on.

Also, two things:

2) I get a "waiting for players" screen that lasts indefinitely where it shows mg game fully loaded and everyone else halfway if I stay in a session longer than one game. Ends in me having to force close the app. Anyone know why this happens?

You in the GAF clan? I don't recall your name.

David___

Banned

Also, two things:

Killing Stalker is more weapon dependent since he debuffs/ is immune to most abilities in the game. The infinite loading screen is due to DE's sleek coding

GoaThief

It is still going.

You are either in a clan or have a standing clan invite, until you leave or decline that invitation the game won't allow me to invite you.
Oops, fixed now. Love the avatar by the way!

Also, two things:

1) I find them a major PITA, I'm not exactly experienced though and only just played through Mars.

2) I also have similar issues, the same as yours or it getting stuck halfway (usually along with at least one other in the lobby) which I can just wait out to be booted back to the menu. Don't know why it's happening, my connection is fine elsewhere.

Amon37

Figured out why my soma isn't as good as it could be, I don't have hammer shot.

Also went on a bunch of vault runs trying to get spoiled strike and ended up with a bunch of heavy calibers.

Edit: No shining it doesn't.

David___

Banned
Figured out why my soma isn't as good as it could be, I don't have hammer shot.

Also went on a bunch of vault runs trying to get spoiled strike and ended up with a bunch of heavy calibers.

Edit: No shining it doesn't.

Hammer Shot is so over rated it isn't funny. You're better off with Heavy Cal anyway.

Edit:

Boom.gif

BrQs9aSIUAA8lq0.jpg

So I thought the Nova was a blow shit up Warframe, but the molecular prime wasn't what I thought it was going to be.

Which warframe is the one that just destroys everything on screen?

David___

Banned
So I thought the Nova was a blow shit up Warframe, but the molecular prime wasn't what I thought it was going to be.

Which warframe is the one that just destroys everything on screen?

Used to be Nova, but her M. Prime got changed. Instead of affecting everything on the map instantaneously, enemies get affected whenever they step into the aura that is produced after you cast it.

Saryn is the next "Kill everything with a push of a buttion" frame when you use a Corrupted build for Miasma.

Used to be Nova, but her M. Prime got changed. Instead of affecting everything on the map instantaneously, enemies get affected whenever they step into the aura that is produced after you cast it.

Saryn is the next "Kill everything with a push of a buttion" frame when you use a Corrupted build for Miasma.

Ah damn nerfs.

What's a corrupted build?

David___

Banned
Ah damn nerfs.

What's a corrupted build?

Builds that center around the use of one or more Corrupted Mods With Saryn, you'd want a maxed rank Fleeting Expertise and maxed Streamline to get as low as a duration as possible and the most efficiency. With the two mods Miasma will only cost 25 energy per cast and does more damage in a shorter time span.

This is the build I'm using for her
BrRD5rzIAAATfWP.jpg

Amon37

Hammer Shot is so over rated it isn't funny. You're better off with Heavy Cal anyway.

But I can at least help myself now with it since fuck, heavy caliber is going to to take about a million cores and credits to make it decent.

The thought of maxing some of these mods like serration, heavy Cal, redirection and steel fiber, I'm cringing.

Builds that center around the use of one or more Corrupted Mods With Saryn, you'd want a maxed rank Fleeting Expertise and maxed Streamline to get as low as a duration as possible and the most efficiency. With the two mods Miasma will only cost 25 energy per cast and does more damage in a shorter time span.

This is the build I'm using for her
BrRD5rzIAAATfWP.jpg

I just read she has the biggest boobs.

Now I definitely need her.

JoRo

I'm just getting into this now. Been playing a week, so I'm still learning about the game. I don't have a clan yet, and I'm not especially fond of playing with randoms. Would be great if I could join a GAF clan and maybe learn a bit more about the game systems. I usually play in the evenings anywhere from 6pm-12am central time depending on what time I get off work. You mind to hook me up GAF? My id is JoRo1986.

I'm just getting into this now. Been playing a week, so I'm still learning about the game. I don't have a clan yet, and I'm not especially fond of playing with randoms. Would be great if I could join a GAF clan and maybe learn a bit more about the game systems. I usually play in the evenings anywhere from 6pm-12am central time depending on what time I get off work. You mind to hook me up GAF? My id is JoRo1986.

Invite sent!

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Thanks so much! I'll get on in a little bit to check it out!

Welcome Joro!

I sent you some messages in game, but you didn't respond.

This info is for everyone and specially our newcomers!

a) We are a friendly bunch, so don't be shy to say hi, chat, ask questions or join groups.
b) I am the clan leader, Das_Mookid and stray_dog_strut are the generals, anything arises talk to us.
c) If you're going to be away for long, like 2 weeks or more, let us know. We purge as we get new people in, so be good to avoid issues.
d) Try to at least say hi when you login and goodbye when you leave. In this game sometimes it's easy to lose track focusing on individual goals, but we're still a communnity
e) If nobody responds don't fret, most likely they're either AFK or in the middle of a mission. Due to the action nature of the game, sometimes it is difficult to check the clan chat while in a mission.
f) If you're starting a group, please announce it first in the clan chat to offer an opportunity to other people who either have the same goal or just want to help.
g) Have fun, enjoy Warframe!

Korten

Banned
Just saw the blog update about the UI.

Got to say, when games update their UI, I always love it. The menu/ui update to
Blacklight Retribution last week was awesome. Makes the game feel "newer."

In a way I guess.

So I just won a bunch of PSN credit from a local store's giveaway.

Questions:

1) how is the newest warframe with the water tentacle shit? Any good? How's its agility and what role and play style does he fit best?

2) What other Warframe is the best? I like having mobility and also enjoy ranged weapons such as bows once in a while, but don't really care for a support role. still like doing damage on my own. I want to be able to hold my own and cause pain too. Which would fit this style best?

I know the Rhino is always cited as the best frame, but I don't like low mobility tank characters in any game.

David___

Banned
So I just won a bunch of PSN credit from a local store's giveaway.

Questions:

1) how is the newest warframe with the water tentacle shit? Any good? How's its agility and what role and play style does he fit best?

2) What other Warframe is the best? I like having mobility and also enjoy ranged weapons such as bows once in a while, but don't really care for a support role. still like doing damage on my own. I want to be able to hold my own and cause pain too. Which would fit this style best?

I know the Rhino is always cited as the best frame, but I don't like low mobility tank characters in any game.

1) Hydroid is fun to use but won't be a staple in groups. He's good at crowed control albeit slow.

2) Saryn and Rhino are the two standouts imo. Their mobility issues can be solved with Rush and Rhino's Arcane Vanguard Helm. Also Rhino Prime is innately faster than the vanilla Rhino.

DOH Can't believe I forgot about Zephy. She can proc status like no tomorrow with Tornado and Turbulence is good for survival. Tail Wind will make you go ridiculously far and Dive Bomb is good for minor CC. You're going to have to get used to her floaty-ness though.

Top Bottom