• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

HORRORSHØW

Let's chill with the doom and gloom until things start happening that prove we should be panicking.

Anyways, I completed my very first Nightmare Mode run tonight on Venus. The result of my first completion?

Brr-lTTCUAIGhLb.jpg:large

congrats. that's probably the best/rarest nightmare mod.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Blaze?

You lucky mofo.

Anyways AFAIK the boar prime is rank 2 and the drakgoon is rank 3. The boar prime does more damage but the drakgoon is more versatile.

Amon37

1 forma on boltor prime
Serration pumped up to rank 8
Bane mods maxed (expect infested I don't have one for some reason)

2 Mag prime parts still elude me.

I wish I had like 100 orokin cells to build all the rest of my prime stuff.

The dread. Well I still don't know that I like bows all that much but I'll get it to 30 and hang on to it.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
1 forma on boltor prime
Serration pumped up to rank 8
Bane mods maxed (expect infested I don't have one for some reason)

2 Mag prime parts still elude me.

I wish I had like 100 orokin cells to build all the rest of my prime stuff.

The dread. Well I still don't know that I like bows all that much but I'll get it to 30 and hang on to it.

Bane of infested is like super rare, I got it off a void crate.

Dave1988

Rare Resource Weekend.

Celebrate the weekend with rare Resources and free Fireworks!

From now until July 7th at 12 PM EDT, take advantage of rare, 24 hour Alerts and supercharge your Warframes, Sentinels and Weapons!

July 4th at 12 PM EDT to July 5th at 12 PM EDT
- 24 hour Orokin Reactor Alert
July 5th at 12 PM EDT to July 6th at 12 PM EDT
- 24 hour Forma Alert
July 6th at 12 PM EDT to July 7th at 12 PM EDT
- 24 hour Orokin Catalyst Alert

Please note that each Alert can only be played once and will disappear once complete.

Finish your Missions with a bang and light up the Solar System with free Grand Finale Fireworks. Log in to claim yours now.

Thank the Lotus it’s Friday!

Edgeward

Dread is my favorite weapon right now.

Finally got enough mats to make an amprex. Now I have another weapon to keep me busy to forma over and over.

Gonna give the Marelok a whirl later as well. Haven't found a secondary to really settle on.

Thanks to those who helped me level a bit tonight. At 25 with Zephyr now.

Might take you up on your offer to help me run through the planets, Ronin. And bitmap, if you're interested, you're always welcome to join.

Thanks for explaining all of that today, speaking of which.

bLaiSe

Damn, I'm enjoying sniping much more than I thought I ever would. I remembered the Vectis as a crap gun, but it's just soooo satisfying picking off enemies with head shots and hip fire reflex shots.
I don't have a Paris Prime build so does anyone know how much critical head shot damage can it do to Heavy Gunners in T3? Just curious.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm confused about the platinum, do you have to pay money to get more?
Because it seems like I can't unlock any other items.

HORRORSHØW

So I'm confused about the platinum, do you have to pay money to get more?

yes. that's the in-game currency you'll have to purchase with cash. the other, and very viable option, is to trade prime parts and mods for platinum. the other in-game currency is credits, which you get by completing missions.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
What do you mean by unlock?

I guess buy, the weapons all need platinum to get them.

Grimløck;119696510 said:
yes. that's the in-game currency you'll have to purchase with cash. the other, and very viable option, is to trade prime parts and mods for platinum. the other in-game currency is credits, which you get by completing missions.

Yeah I know about credits but have no idea what they do they seem useless?

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
You can buy pre-built/cosmetic stuff with platinum. Most things, weapons, warframes etc you can find or buy the blueprints then make em yourself. Instead of platinum. Credits are also used to upgrade mods and other stuff.

HORRORSHØW

lol wtf? it might've been his (rightful) criticisms against blizzard's potentially ineffectual patching process of the console versions of diablo 3: uue. either that or his recipe in the vegan thread hospitalized a lot of people.

Amon37

Grimløck;119717330 said:
lol wtf? it might've been his (rightful) criticisms against blizzard's potentially ineffectual patching process of the console versions of diablo 3: uue. either that or his recipe in the vegan thread hospitalized a lot of people.

hopefully it's not a perma-ban

I feel like using the potato on the penta instead of the soma since I should be trying to get the Boltor Prime. No sense in investing in the same type of weapon where Penta is pretty good in defense missions.

Amon37

I feel like using the potato on the penta instead of the soma since I should be trying to get the Boltor Prime. No sense in investing in the same type of weapon where Penta is pretty good in defense missions.

Yes use it on the penta, especially since some pages back there was a picture of a possible Soma prime.

I have my Soma potatoed and I don't regret it but the boltor prime is just soooo good.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yes!!! Finally boltor prime bp. Bye bye soma. So I have no more free weapons slots and need to get rid of some stuff. What's some other good end game equips? I have atm:

Primary:
-soma
-amprex
-ignis
-phage
also can build:
-sybaris
-synapse

Secondary:
-acrid
-angstrum
-bolto
-detron
-kunai
-twin gremlins

Melee:
-dual ethers
-dual ichors
-dragon nikana
can build:
tons of alert stuff

I like the angstrum and bolto and the ichors/nikana. Don't know if I should keep any of the other stuff though.

HORRORSHØW

Yes!!! Finally boltor prime bp. Bye bye soma. So I have no more free weapons slots and need to get rid of some stuff. What's some other good end game equips? I have atm:

Primary:
-soma
-amprex
-ignis
-phage
also can build:
-sybaris
-synapse

Secondary:
-acrid
-angstrum
-bolto
-detron
-kunai
-twin gremlins

Melee:
-dual ethers
-dual ichors
-dragon nikana
can build:
tons of alert stuff

I like the angstrum and bolto and the ichors/nikana. Don't know if I should keep any of the other stuff though.

the ignis, kunais, and dual ethers aren't worth keeping, imo. although you may want to hang onto the ignis because it is clan tech. the sybaris and synapse are both beastly. i prefer the sybaris over the synapse though because of range and ammo economy.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
K thx. Why would I need to keep the ignis? Couldn't I just buy another blueprint from the dojo if I need one? What benefit does keeping it bring?

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
The criticism is fine, and correct imo. Blizz is a shell of what they once were and not patching shit is something I'd expect from EA not a respectable company.. It's the grouping of ppl as having one opinion(like using sonygaf or whatever) mods take issue with. Though yeah blizz is like naughty dogs, sacred cow and all that for some here..

He's banned for two weeks for calling someone a white knight. Even though I see it constantly in OT.

Ah well.

So I'm 29 on Zephyr. Going to likely start my next frame tonight. Does anyoen here have Trinity BPs or parts they don't need? Otherwise I have a bunch of plat sitting around. Figured I'd ask first though.

HORRORSHØW

Going to likely start my next frame tonight. Does anyoen here have Trinity BPs or parts they don't need? Otherwise I have a bunch of plat sitting around. Figured I'd ask first though.
Can't trade Trinity parts, unfortunately. It shouldn't be too much of a grind to get all her parts, though. No need to spend plat. Also, her main blueprint is sold in the market.

Amon37

Is corrosive projection aura good for the void if it's only me using it or should I just stick with rifle amp. I don't have energy siphon.

HORRORSHØW

Is corrosive projection aura good for the void if it's only me using it or should I just stick with rifle amp. I don't have energy siphon.

corrosive projection is really good in the void, mainly for the heavy gunners. rifle amp sucks. you don't need energy siphon if you're using a prime warframe--they can get instant energy by touching the balls in the void.

Amon37

Grimløck;119844671 said:
corrosive projection is really good in the void, mainly for the heavy gunners. rifle amp sucks. you don't need energy siphon if you're using a prime warframe--they can get instant energy by touching the balls in the void.

If rifle amp sucks what should I be using, I thought 27% extra rifle damage was good lol. I only got corrosive projection last night.

HORRORSHØW

If rifle amp sucks what should I be using, I thought 27% extra rifle damage was good lol. I only got corrosive projection last night.

ideally you'll want to use energy siphon most of the time, but you don't have that yet. i may have an extra one i can give you. i would use corrosive projection in lieu of rifle amp, especially against the grineer and in the void. the other auras are mediocre. rejuvenation is okay when enemies proc bleed a lot. steel charge is good for melee characters. i like it on ash because he has a stealth multiplier. it also gives you a couple more mod points than other auras.

Amon37

Grimløck;119848034 said:
ideally you'll want to use energy siphon most of the time, but you don't have that yet. i may have an extra one i can give you. i would use corrosive projection in lieu of rifle amp, especially against the grineer and in the void. the other auras are mediocre. rejuvenation is okay when enemies proc bleed a lot. steel charge is good for melee characters. i like it on ash because he has a stealth multiplier. it also gives you a couple more mod points than other auras.

Well I'll have to forma the aura slot because my most used frames all have V aura slot

Top Bottom