• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

A few levels from finishing the entire map.

The last level I played was annoying since the guy had the G3 deathmark. Got completely wiped at the end of the level.

Amon37

A few levels from finishing the entire map.

The last level I played was annoying since the guy had the G3 deathmark. Got completely wiped at the end of the level.

The worst part is the bolt release.

By map do you mean all the planets? Wow I haven't touched the regular levels in a while unless I need to get to a certain alert mission.

I'm 4 nodes from completing the solar map, 2 on Ceres, 1 on Neptune and 1 on Pluto.

But with that I have all alerts and all solar rails available, the only thing missing is nightmare.

And it's been like that for a month or 2, I'll get around to them eventually when I feel like it.

Update later :)

bLaiSe

Anyone knows how long will the suspicious shipments alerts last? Will they be 24 hr alerts or just a few hours? I wouldn't want to miss the fusion core and potato alerts.

Amon37

Anyone knows how long will the suspicious shipments alerts last? Will they be 24 hr alerts or just a few hours? I wouldn't want to miss the fusion core and potato alerts.

Me too because I have to work the next 2 days and my play time is only limited to a login to keep up and maybe one mission on my work days.

Ronin Ray

Who got a Brakk after one G3 fight this weekend? This guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Mookid and Bitmap for the help. Now I am either going to win the lottery or get hit by lightning. Next on my hit list is the Bane of Infested mod. Time to slaughter a bunch of powerfist.

manfestival

Who got a Brakk after one G3 fight this weekend? This guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Mookid and Bitmap for the help. Now I am either going to win the lottery or get hit by lightning. Next on my hit list is the Bane of Infested mod. Time to slaughter a bunch of powerfist.

Bane of infested is super easy to get! Mookid told me about that last night as we were running some t3d. Lucky you man! Mefid is probably on suicide watch after hearing your luck lol

Ronin Ray

Bane of infested is super easy to get! Mookid told me about that last night as we were running some t3d. Lucky you man! Mefid is probably on suicide watch after hearing your luck lol

Cool Ham you can help me get that Bane of infested since I need one or any tips would be welcome. Yeah I don't think Mefid is ever going to talk or play with me again lol

Don't you just hate it when you get asked to taxi someone that's completely underpowered?

It's pretty annoying.

I went through the entire game on my own, and that's the best way to do it.

manfestival

Cool Ham you can help me get that Bane of infested since I need one or any tips would be welcome. Yeah I don't think Mefid is ever going to talk or play with me again lol
I probably used all my current ones for upgrading mods but if I have a spare then I will shoot one your way.
Don't you just hate it when you get asked to taxi someone that's completely underpowered?

It's pretty annoying.

I dont mind in most situations as long as its not a nightmare run. Then they are required to at least have a level 20 rhino. Capture is fine as long as they dont scare off the target

Amon37

It's pretty annoying.

I don't mind that because I was in the same situation at one point.

What I hate is when someone brings a nyx to an infested defense mission. I'm trying to let them aggro the cryopod and then the nyx uses the skill which turns them on each other completely messing up the flow.

I'm assuming the Loki Prime Blueprint and Chassis are easiest to get, or maybe I just lucked out. Cause I logged in and managed to get both in less than an hour and some change. That's a stark contrast to Rhino Prime which took me quite a few days for each piece.

David___

Banned
0LCosve.jpg

:3

Does Rhino Prime Chassis drop off Survival 4?

I read it on the wiki, and I don't know what "Rotation B" means. Also, it says it's only on Survival 3 for PS4, but I think that's old.

David___

Banned
Lucky SOB

I wonder if we'll see an uptake of Loki's now with the prime version. I almost never see Loki in pick up groups. Anything to not see more Rhino :x

Maybe. Don't know why people are running Rhino when all of Loki's skills scale infinitely and he has the next best thing after invulnerability.

Does Rhino Prime Chassis drop off Survival 4?

I read it on the wiki, and I don't know what "Rotation B" means. Also, it says it's only on Survival 3 for PS4, but I think that's old.
It should.

Rotations are basically what 5 minute interval they drop at.

The rotation goes AABC.Rotation B would be at 15, 35, 55, etc.

Maybe. Don't know why people are running Rhino when all of Loki's skills scale infinitely and he has the next best thing after invulnerability.

It's a shame too cause a perma invis build > Iron Skin, and Radial Disarm > Stomp. A good Disarm build can turn any mission into an infested mission, which is fun for meleeing in my book. I don't like to melee on non-infested missions all that much these days. Enemies get too dyslexic in their movement patterns.

Amon37

It's a shame too cause a perma invis build > Iron Skin, and Radial Disarm > Stomp. A good Disarm build can turn any mission into an infested mission, which is fun for meleeing in my book. I don't like to melee on non-infested missions all that much these days. Enemies get too dyslexic in their movement patterns.

For me I just love rhino and second I knew loki prime was coming so I never built a regular loki

For me I just love rhino and second I knew loki prime was coming so I never built a regular loki

Well you could always build and level a normal Loki for mastery rank. That's what I did, but I wound up liking him a lot more than my original stater frame (excalibro) so I kept him.

bLaiSe

I'd say Systems is easiest since T4 isn't a bore-fest like T1.
It definitely isn't. We faced some serious challenge when we hit wave 40. We lost a guy at wave 10 and we didn't really have the best frame setup for Def, but still. They were one hitting us with the sticks my Loki gave them. :D

Manu

I failed the test to climb up rank for the second time last night.

I'm not even sure why I lost either, I had one enemy left and suddenly "MISSION FAILED" :(

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I failed the test to climb up rank for the second time last night.

I'm not even sure why I lost either, I had one enemy left and suddenly "MISSION FAILED" :(
Which test? The weapon specific ones fail if you use the wrong one or if your sentinel kills someone.

Top Bottom