• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

I was thinking, has anyone considered creating an IRC channel for WarframeGAF? It would make it a lot easier for everyone to communicate, so that we could actually play together. It's just an idea.

molnizzle

Yeah, Forma isn't the issue. We're done with Forma, apart from the one needed to build the barracks and any superfluous rooms. It's just the weapon research.

Could you post the cost of a weapon research? I'd like to have a hard number to compare to our current cost. As far as I know, it should be a linear ~3.2x increase to most materials, but I want to be certain.

I also want to be clear I'm not arguing against expanding, I'm only concerned about the cost associated with the increase.

It's really irrelevant, in my opinion. There are more than 30 people interested in the clan and we have the capability to make it so that they can join. We need to just do it. Research costs smesearch costs, we're never going to make any real progress with only 30 people on the roster.

Could you post the cost of a weapon research? I'd like to have a hard number to compare to our current cost. As far as I know, it should be a linear ~3.2x increase to most materials, but I want to be certain.

I also want to be clear I'm not arguing against expanding, I'm only concerned about the cost associated with the increase.

Unfortunately, I can't. We've already researched everything there is! Though I can say that things like Mutgen Samples shot up to 300 per item though.

Also, can the PS4 version have clan emblems? If so, I can send whoever's in charge our emblem from PC side if y'all want it :)

In-game screen shot of it.

Gaz_RB

Whenever you guys a spot open in the PS4 clan, send me a request: Gaz_RB

No rush, just if you can. I've got a ton of materials that I just realized were only used for clan shit.

Unfortunately, I can't. We've already researched everything there is! Though I can say that things like Mutgen Samples shot up to 300 per item though.

Also, can the PS4 version have clan emblems? If so, I can send whoever's in charge our emblem from PC side if y'all want it :)

That is an awesome emblem!!

Have the developers given an indication as to when we'll be able to transfer/clone our PC accounts to the PS4 version? I have it installed and ready to go on my PS4, just waiting... :(

NeOak

Yes, it can.

I need to log in and set it up, but i don't think i have platinum for it.

EL Beefo

I got a Gorgon rifle from the login rewards yesterday. It's the minigun that the large grineer use so it should be fun. I'm constructing a rhino right now so I think I'll pair the two together.

Yes, it can.

I need to log in and set it up, but i don't think i have platinum for it.

Yeah... It's a bit pricey. Damn shame there's no way to pool platinum from members to purchase it. Luckily I had enough from a stater pack Steam sale a while back...

Anyways, here's the files! All nice and vectorized by Toppot.

Get a Boltor as soon as you can, you wont regret it!

I actually plan to get a Boltor to supplement the Afuris that I am building. I actually want to use the Afuris (a side arm, but with relatively nice stats) as my primary, since I like to run and gun, and to fight at a long range with the Boltor.

I imagine whenever they finally get the updates to match. no real word though.

Thanks. Was hoping it would have made launch. I want to play the PS4 version, but not if I have to wipe my progress when I transfer my PC account. I guess I'll stick to that version for now.

TEH-CJ

Banned
Hey guys

really loving this game but I can't seem to play with any of my online friends

we have added eachother to the in-game friends list but we both appear offline. Is this a bug? will it be fixed soon?

kind of a bummer :(

Hey guys

really loving this game but I can't seem to play with any of my online friends

we have added eachother to the in-game friends list but we both appear offline. Is this a bug? will it be fixed soon?

kind of a bummer :(

go to the screen where you select the missions and you can invite your friends to your session.

Goon Boon

Banned
I've bought like 20 bucks in platinum already and spent it on mats to build the initial rooms lol

Let me see what i can do about that.

Jesus fuck don't buy materials! Never buy materials, they drop like candy! Play survival and see it for yourself.

Lucent

Ok, added 10 bucks and uploaded the emblem. Now to wait until its approved.

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and get the clan emblem tonight then. =D

Also I got my Latron today and I only shot it off a few times at enemies to try it out but it is def better than the Strun for me already.

Just played this for the first time and got about 30 minutes in before the game crashed in the middle of a game. Are crashes frequent in this?

Lucent

Oh gosh, now I feel guilty for bringing it up and making you spend money for it. Sorry :S

lol. They really should've added a feature to trade platinum at least. Or pool it together like when making rooms. 150 plat is pretty crazy just to add an emblem.

But we'll be able to represent now.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Is there any way to change what mag you selected at the start besides buying a new warframe?

And.. any possible way to earn Plat rather than buying it?

I ignored this game for like a week and a half with AC and Killzone and Rezo and all that goodness... then put in a few hours each night for a few nighs in a row and it is surprisingly fun. Would love to start fresh (fucked around with combining and selling those ability cards thing when i was learning) and I'm not a huge fan of Mag.

Would one of you kind gentlman point me in the direction of the glass cannon so I can get busy wrecking shit and dodging attacks?

Lucent

Is there any way to change what mag you selected at the start besides buying a new warframe?

And.. any possible way to earn Plat rather than buying it?

I ignored this game for like a week and a half with AC and Killzone and Rezo and all that goodness... then put in a few hours each night for a few nighs in a row and it is surprisingly fun. Would love to start fresh (fucked around with combining and selling those ability cards thing when i was learning) and I'm not a huge fan of Mag.

Would one of you kind gentlman point me in the direction of the glass cannon so I can get busy wrecking shit and dodging attacks?

Not sure who would be the glass cannon of the bunch exactly, but you can look at the different warframes here.

And I dunno how you could choose another Warframe. Might possibly have to delete the game data or something. Not the game itself but your save. I didn't know we were stuck with whichever one, but I've been doing okay with Excalibur.

Platinum can only be bought with real money. Credits are the only currency that you earn in the game. Most things can be obtained without spending real money, it just takes longer. But def not enough that it should make you want to spend real money.

Pop

0GYLmrW.jpg

Finally got Rhino built. Took 2 days of farming materials but it was worth it.

Goon Boon

Banned
lol. They really should've added a feature to trade platinum at least. Or pool it together like when making rooms. 150 plat is pretty crazy just to add an emblem.

But we'll be able to represent now.

They added one on the PC version for update 11, it should be entering the PS4 version soonish.

Top Bottom