• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

bLaiSe

Well sorta, I didn't have the lightning mods so these have been able to complete my sets. The primed mod however, lmao

Does carrier prime have a larger suck radius?
The only improvements are its increased health and armor.
The Sweeper is pretty awesome though. 4 dual stat mods, a lot of fire rate and Seeking Force makes it a proc machine.

VariantX

Just in case anyone is up, there's a nightmare defense alert with seeking fury as a reward, +15% reload speed/ +1.2 punchthrough. 20m remaining as of this post.

Amon37

Hit the final rank of new loka, it requires more rep grind to get all the mods, screw that DE, let me buy it with credits

You get 19k extra standing a day and can get it without rep farming. Mods are only 20k so it's pretty much a wash. Guns are only 100k so if you play a few missions and pickup all the medallions even that's fairly easy.

Also defense missions are so boring even if I'm playing one without mesa/mag. Can't wait for ash bp to be reasonably priced. It's the only piece I'm missing.

VariantX

Hit the final rank of new loka, it requires more rep grind to get all the mods, screw that DE, let me buy it with credits

Just use a mod that lets you see loot and pick up the syndicate tokens in the dailies. You can get minimum 15-20,000 rep per day from the rewards alone. Didn't even add in the value of the tokens or from your daily cap. Usually takes me no more than 3-4 days to hit 132, 000 rep. And I don't even cash in my tokens.

frizby

Still doing daily clan raids and getting pretty good arcanes. It's crazy what some of those sell for.

And yeah, getting syndicate rep is pretty easy. A defense or 2 caps me out even at MR 19 and like the other guys noted, the Easter eggs aren't too hard to find.

You get 19k extra standing a day and can get it without rep farming. Mods are only 20k so it's pretty much a wash. Guns are only 100k so if you play a few missions and pickup all the medallions even that's fairly easy.

Also defense missions are so boring even if I'm playing one without mesa/mag. Can't wait for ash bp to be reasonably priced. It's the only piece I'm missing.

Just use a mod that lets you see loot and pick up the syndicate tokens in the dailies. You can get minimum 15-20,000 rep per day from the rewards alone. Didn't even add in the value of the tokens or from your daily cap. Usually takes me no more than 3-4 days to hit 132, 000 rep. And I don't even cash in my tokens.

Still doing daily clan raids and getting pretty good arcanes. It's crazy what some of those sell for.

And yeah, getting syndicate rep is pretty easy. A defense or 2 caps me out even at MR 19 and like the other guys noted, the Easter eggs aren't too hard to find.

What coins, there are rep coins? woot?

How do I get those 19k extra by just standing and what rewiards you are talking about?

Ah, invite me to raid frizby =/

Amon37

What coins, there are rep coins? woot?

How do I get those 19k extra by just standing and what rewiards you are talking about?

Ah, invite me to raid frizby =/

In each syndicate specific missions there are 6-8 medallions to pick up. These can be located by thiefs wit or loot detector. The can be worth 500, 1000, 5000 standing.

The extra 19k can be done by doing regular missions while wearing a syndicate sigil. That number is the one above the syndicate console on the liset that says "xx,xxx standing possible today"

That tactical alert sucked.

Final boss was easy, but that last set of captures was awful with randoms.

I haven't logged in today but at least it's captures and not spy missions, those are the absolute worst with randoms

frizby

I haven't logged in today but at least it's captures and not spy missions, those are the absolute worst with randoms

When you have to get both targets, and they are as tricky to get as these are, I'd call it a toss up. I eventually stumbled into a competent group, but in hindsight, I probably should have solo'd.

Just an off-day all around. Even failed the nightmare raid twice before saying screw it.

VariantX

For all the trouble of building extractors, they seem to grant you a piddly amount of resources. Then again, it might seem to be insignificant to me since I'm recently rank 16, been playing almost 2 years and I constantly need to build ciphers and shield restores. Was hoping they'd have an upgraded version of extractors soon, at least then I'd never run low on nano-spores. I hate farming for those things.

Amon37

When you have to get both targets, and they are as tricky to get as these are, I'd call it a toss up. I eventually stumbled into a competent group, but in hindsight, I probably should have solo'd.

Just an off-day all around. Even failed the nightmare raid twice before saying screw it.

Ya once you get to the nullifier capture targets, I had to solo the last one because I was wasting too much time and getting too frustrated.

You just know DE is going to add those regular captures eventually.

VariantX

I guess I lucked out with those captures, I seemed to have a competent team for my few runs. I was probably the weak link because I kept flinging myself into pits.

Trogdor1123

I still need to unlock some planets to do the Quest for the Catalyst... it sucks as often you cant find groups and some of them are just no fun alone or are very tough. I need to just sit down and plow through a few I guess. Im missing Uranus and Eris.

I still need to unlock some planets to do the Quest for the Catalyst... it sucks as often you cant find groups and some of them are just no fun alone or are very tough. I need to just sit down and plow through a few I guess. Im missing Uranus and Eris.

I think you can get a taxi and unlock the node at the same time

About to reach New Loka 100k rep, should I buy the Syavana or the Weapon?

Seems like a pretty big update is coming down the pipe today. Anyone know what it is? Its taking my system forever to update.

I think it was a 200 mb update that added up with the rest of the updates, maybe a hotfix?

Alright, I need a reinvite to the clan. was around when Bitmap was in charge, but apparently got culled? PSN is KneelBeforeSaad.

Anyways, what's new with this game? Which old mods/frames/weapon parts might I have that are rare now? What's that thing next to the platinum on my screen?

frizby

Alright, I need a reinvite to the clan. was around when Bitmap was in charge, but apparently got culled? PSN is KneelBeforeSaad.

Yeah, the new management are real assholes.

Just making space as we're hovering in the low 90s, and I have no intention of expanding. Will get you an invite in the next 15 minutes...and welcome back!

Anyways, what's new with this game? Which old mods/frames/weapon parts might I have that are rare now? What's that thing next to the platinum on my screen?

The stuff that's been removed (value varies): Frost Prime, Reaper Prime, Latron Prime, Mag Prime, Boar Prime, Dakra Prime

I think you're talking about Ducats. It's a new currency that you can trade unwanted prime parts for and then buy stuff from a vendor who comes every two weeks. He sells some weapons, cosmetics, mods and most importantly, prime versions of existing mods...highlights being Primed Continuity, Reach, Heated Charge and Point Blank.

frizby

They removed the goddamn boar prime?

Bastards

Just the drops. They're rotating primes out as they add new ones to keep the drop tables from getting too watered down. And I think they'll rotate them back in at some later date to resell Prime Access.

Obviously, you still have yours, and you can still get one on trading for a fairly reasonable price. And the Kohm is better anyway.

Next to be removed (speculation based on current pattern): Ember Prime, Glaive Prime, Sicarus Prime

Always buy the weapon first. The sydana are mostly horrible.

Bought the new loka gun today, want to delete it right away

Hey, remember when DE swore up and down that they would never ever release Excalibur Prime because it was truly exclusive to the founders? Well, lookie here:

http://i.imgur.com/DuaKSvJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jeOVBH4.png

Best part? It's China exclusive. Actually, China Warframe has more exlusive stuff outsite of this. For example, Primed Charged Chamber.

Hobo Excalibur stealing your capes, didnt Excalibur prime looked different before?

VariantX

yeah, thats not the same excal prime the PC founders have. Founders Excal prime is basically a helmet swap with a slightly different texture.

Amon37

That excal prime looks way better than the original. I want those weapons too.

I don't remember off hand which weapon is new loka but people are always looking to buy them so at least try to sell it if you don't like it and don't have the slots to keep it.

frizby

Hey, remember when DE swore up and down that they would never ever release Excalibur Prime because it was truly exclusive to the founders? Well, lookie here:

http://i.imgur.com/DuaKSvJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jeOVBH4.png

Best part? It's China exclusive. Actually, China Warframe has more exlusive stuff outsite of this. For example, Primed Charged Chamber.

Kind of interesting, especially with the new character model.

I think they should consider giving PS4 and Xbone players some chance at getting Excal Prime. We never had the option to be founders, and it's been long enough IMO.

On another note, I'm really loving Ash Prime after never fully "getting" regular Ash. The little buffs he got to speed and armor really serve him well, and Armored Agility seems almost custom made for him. I also run him with Vitality and Life Strike on my Orthos, which gives him a huge refillable pool of health. Fun frame, even though I still sometimes fall into just spamming Bladestorm, which is boring.

That excal prime looks way better than the original. I want those weapons too.

I don't remember off hand which weapon is new loka but people are always looking to buy them so at least try to sell it if you don't like it and don't have the slots to keep it.

Its the one that shoots sticky bombs , kinda sucks for me oh well, now grind for the cape and Valkyr master race mods

Trogdor1123

Did my first trade last night, so proud of myself lol.

I wish there was some kind of auction house so we could actually know the value of things...

VariantX

Did my first trade last night, so proud of myself lol.

I wish there was some kind of auction house so we could actually know the value of things...

But then you couldn't spend hours staring at trade chat, trying to parse through hundreds of posts to try and guess the maximum value you can sell an item for!

Amon37

I'm really trying to avoid spending Plat on ash bp. I won't spend more than 50 so that pretty much guarantees no one will talk to me right now lol.

I wanted to give it a couple weeks just to make sure, but this game definitely has it's hooks in me. Is there any possibility I could get an invite to the clan?

Psn is ThirdROB

Top Bottom