• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Zanuka showed up after almost a year for me today...dropped one pigment >.>

I dunno about where to farm for keys but I got a few t3 sab keys. What are you looking for?

List of things that currently don't exist:

-Vectis prime: anything that isn't the main blueprint

-Soma prime: receiver

-Hikou prime: pouches

-Decurion: barrel- I think I'm getting close to almost 70 runs now and it still will not drop more than one.

-Fluctus: limb-seriously this is the last part I need and it won't fucking drop. It doesn't help that for some reason Arch wing parts/mod/basically anything to do with arch wings has a shit drop rate that almost eclipses the void. I don't know whose bright idea that was but its beginning to make more sense why people give up so early with the arch wings.

-Decent PUG groups to farm golem for Atlas. Every single time I try to make one myself I get a rush of gimps who haven't even taken the time to level the original Odonata parts to max-its mostly just people wanting to be carried which I can't do even with max mods. I usually just leave if I see a bunch of under leveled arch wings since I know whats going to come next.

That's about all I have.

:(

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I remember traiding for the soma prime receiver because I couldn't get it to drop.

Speaking of trading, DE needs to overhaul the whole thing. Having to rely only on the trade channel for trading sucks.

Wowbagger

What's the best place to farm for t3 keys? Looking for t3 sabotage in particular, tired of asking for t3 sab games in the recruiting channel

I used to run excavation on Earth for T2 and T3 keys. These days, I mostly just stock up by buying syndicate key bundles.

List of things that currently don't exist:

-Hikou prime: pouches

Are you running T1 captures? Pouches were added to the T2 sabotage drop table at some point and is a very common drop there.

Speaking of trading, DE needs to overhaul the whole thing. Having to rely only on the trade channel for trading sucks.

We're getting a new type of relay designed for trading with U18.

Trading using the chat channels would suck a bit less if they merged the regional channels into one, global trade channel. Europeans probably spend more time trading in US East than their own channel.

VariantX

Good, I've been trying to actively avoid spoilers for this update, and its impossible because all of the gameplay systems in this update are tied to story stuff. I got spoiled simply through having a youtube video show up in my feed because I watch alot of warframe videos.

Error

I ended up buying the frost bp for 30plat, then recoup that plat expended by selling a bunch of t3 keys I got from farming t3 sabotage keys lol.

have the full frost set for me now, will probably try to farm a whole other set to sell it later.

Error

the dread is such a beast, one shotting level 70 enemies. sweet jesus.

I already forma'd 4 times, so I can completely maxed every mod I have on it. Just a frigging beast, and I love bows in this game, the whole pinning enemies to the wall just make them look so powerful and when you see 123049 of damage pop up in red.... :D

the dread is such a beast, one shotting level 70 enemies. sweet jesus.

I already forma'd 4 times, so I can completely maxed every mod I have on it. Just a frigging beast, and I love bows in this game, the whole pinning enemies to the wall just make them look so powerful and when you see 123049 of damage pop up in red.... :D

whats your build?

Error

whats your build?

that was the build I was using on it before using a forma for the 4th time which I'm currently leveling.

I put in Speed Trigger to make the bow charge faster, you could put Shred to make it charge even faster and have a bit punch through, but I went with Hammer Shot as I was prioritizing damage above all other stuff and hammer shot gives you a nice boost to status chance that raises Dread base status chance to almost 50%, good for those slash procs, the elemental mods those I change depending on the faction I'm gonna be fighting. Serration, Point Strike, Split Chamber and Vital Sense are pretty self-explanatory.

How? Were you like really low level? I killed him on like half a clip with an unpotatoed lvl 16 telos boltor. I always found him really weak. Is there like an equivalent to the g3 bolt you have to craft?

I was leveling Chroma, looking for Kurias, he killed me and started the sidequest to escape the prison.

that was the build I was using on it before using a forma for the 4th time which I'm currently leveling.

I put in Speed Trigger to make the bow charge faster, you could put Shred to make it charge even faster and have a bit punch through, but I went with Hammer Shot as I was prioritizing damage above all other stuff and hammer shot gives you a nice boost to status chance that raises Dread base status chance to almost 50%, good for those slash procs, the elemental mods those I change depending on the faction I'm gonna be fighting. Serration, Point Strike, Split Chamber and Vital Sense are pretty self-explanatory.

thanks but your image doesnt work

Are you running T1 captures? Pouches were added to the T2 sabotage drop table at some point and is a very common drop there.

This actually helped. I even got Decurion Barrel today. The RNG god has shown mercy.

Now I got a finished Chroma cooking with the main BP, finished Nyx prime which is in the final stage, and I got a Raksa Kubrow. Limbo is soon to follow now that I can solo the arch wing bs parts of it.

I maxed out my Odonata wing as well today and got a new melee weapon which is also maxed. I'm wondering how long it'll take before I can solo J3 Golem for Atlas.

Wowbagger

Sorted clan members by last login today and am no longer sure reducing the clan's size is a good idea. Just going to 50 (which I understand is not an option) means a bunch of familiar names wouldn't make the cut and would require booting players who have been away from the game for no more than a week.

Are the resource requirements for our current clan size generally so steep that this drastic measure must be considered? More often than not, I'll log in to contribute after an update only to find all new research already underway. I understand farming nitain was a pain, but was that not more the exception than the rule?

frizby

Sorted clan members by last login today and am no longer sure reducing the clan's size is a good idea. Just going to 50 (which I understand is not an option) means a bunch of familiar names wouldn't make the cut and would require booting players who have been away from the game for no more than a week.

Are the resource requirements for our current clan size generally so steep that this drastic measure must be considered? More often than not, I'll log in to contribute after an update only to find all new research already underway. I understand farming nitain was a pain, but was that not more the exception than the rule?

I do the same regularly and understand exactly where you're coming from. Just bear in mind that I've had to do some sustained recruiting and booting for the past year to keep the numbers that way.

I'm not committed one way or the other and certainly have no immediate plans, but I do plan to stop recruiting now and see where attrition leaves us in a few months.

Yeah, Nitain and Oxium back in the Zephyr days were mostly exceptions, and even then, we got the Nitain done fairly quickly. I've also felt it to a less consequential degree on the pigments.

Is it just me or is anybody else running into server issues on PS4?

I've lost progress for three missions I've run over the last day. I'll play the mission as normal, but instead of a load screen while returning to the Liset I'll see my warframe still standing around the exit of the mission. After a short while I'll be back on the Liset but with a message stating that no progress was saved.

I've also been running into problems off and on for the past week when doing things like claiming items in the Foundry or buying blueprints on the marketplace. It'll sometimes fail out after 20 seconds or so.

Is this just me? Warframe servers? PSN? Haven't found any issues on my end.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Is it just me or is anybody else running into server issues on PS4?

I've lost progress for three missions I've run over the last day. I'll play the mission as normal, but instead of a load screen while returning to the Liset I'll see my warframe still standing around the exit of the mission. After a short while I'll be back on the Liset but with a message stating that no progress was saved.

I've also been running into problems off and on for the past week when doing things like claiming items in the Foundry or buying blueprints on the marketplace. It'll sometimes fail out after 20 seconds or so.

Is this just me? Warframe servers? PSN? Haven't found any issues on my end.

I played quite a bit this weekend and also had a number of issues, including sitting at matchmaking screen for minutes, only to go through in seconds once retried. I thought it was my internet, but maybe not.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I've only lost mission progress once but I've gotten "lost contact with servers logged out" at least once a day usually after lagging for 5-10 sec on the nav/equipment etc menu and always towards the begging of a play session. It's annoying but better than being unable to log in at all like I've had a few times.

Or like from ~march to July where I could log in, use the market/arsenal etc but the second I'd go to the nav screen or open chat would crash, no error msg at all. Couldn't play the game for months and was hardly alone judging by the threads on their forums.

I dunno I'm sure part of it is psn being generally shit but DE's severs have definitely been crapping out more this week or two for me as well.

VariantX

No clue. Sometimes it goes really fast like a few days, and other times like a week. I wouldn't count on this one being quick since its a huge update.

Got a PUG party where we went in with all 4 of us using Corrosive Project. Needless to say it brought down the difficulty level of Jordas Golem enough that we were able to kill it with non-potatoed equipment.

Atlas is now finished in terms of BP collection, and Arch wing is dead to me for now.

My Tonfa will be done in a minute also so hopefully it'll at least be able to compete with Orthos Prime not in terms of damage, but in terms of swing arches and ability to hit multiple mobs.

Edit: These Kronen are about to become my new favorite melee weapons. The combos are solid even if it doesn't have much reach.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Update 18 confirmed for tomorrow the 18th (time TBD). Apparently there's some code for things like PC usually does(instead of us getting mail from lotus) and they're time limited too so keep an an eye on the forums I guess. Not 100% confirmed on that yet.

VariantX

This update is exactly why I bit the bullet and purchased a sancti tigris in trade. Glad its coming tomorrow so I can put it to the test in the new content. Also...why the hell can I not get zanuka to show up already? Had the G3 show up for me at least 3 times this month, only saw zanuka 2 times this entire year.

This update is exactly why I bit the bullet and purchased a sancti tigris in trade. Glad its coming tomorrow so I can put it to the test in the new content. Also...why the hell can I not get zanuka to show up already? Had the G3 show up for me at least 3 times this month, only saw zanuka 2 times this entire year.

Zanuka is pretty rare I dare to said, Saw it like 1 time.

Error

code is THESECONDDREAM

Congratulations, you’ve unlocked a free Kubrow Egg, 5x Rare Fusion Cores, 5x Uncommon Fusion Cores, 3-Day Credit Booster, Orokin Catalyst Blueprint, Orokin Reactor Blueprint and a Landing Craft Stalker Noggle! These will be delivered via in-game inbox message on Monday, Dec 21st at 11am ET. [Please note that you will need to log out and back in to receive the rewards]

Top Bottom