• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

frizby

My PSN is Eight_C as well if we have a clan for GAF.

Invite sent. WELCOME!!!!

If you need any help, advice or a taxi to anything, hit us up in clan chat, or you can send me a voice chat if you see me on.

And if you need cheap platinum, I can help with that too. PM for details.

Apprently, Warframe got more 2 more trophies. I thought there was a trophy limit for F2P games that didn't have purchaseable DLC.

There might still be, though maybe the rules are different for games without a platinum trophy, like Warframe.

Ya I had a trophy pop last night and was like what?

Yup, new trophies! I got them by:

Running Loki solo in a low level defense with nothing but a melee weapon...and not using any powers other than invis, just to be safe. Eight waves...pop.

Running Zephyr Tonkor (arguably the most fun combo in the game) in an infested survival...pop.

Callandor

Well, as long as other newer players are requesting clan invites...

PSN: Callandor361

Started a month ago, and am slowly getting geared up for tougher stuff, so I could use some people to play with.

jfull7602

Neo Member
Should finally have Inaros done "cooking" tonight. Any suggestions on type of build? Ive been seeing power and duration on random Google searches. Sound about right with everyone else?

Eyerox

Should finally have Inaros done "cooking" tonight. Any suggestions on type of build? Ive been seeing power and duration on random Google searches. Sound about right with everyone else?

Mine has as much vitality as I can through at it. I also max steel fiber.

I use him to kill with melee finishers after his "1".

Wowbagger

I run a melee focused build that spams his first ability for CC and to take advantage of his passive that restores health from finishers. Add Grace and Guardian arcanes and you got an incredibly powerful tank.

Mods: Vitality, Steel Fiber, Primed Flow, Rage, Stretch, Overextended, Primed Continuity and R7 Blind Rage (need to forma again for a maxed rank one).

Not sure if Blind Rage is worth it. The reduced efficiency isn't much of an issue and the idea is to not completely destroy the heal rate of the ultimate; but I've mostly run solo missions and with the range, heal effect might be strong enough without it? Need to read up on that. Hoping some good syndicate mod can take its place for solo runs, at least.

Also need to try this build with a Covert Lethality dagger just to see how hilariously broken it is.

Edit: BTW, a melee focused Inaros gottta be a kubrow's best friend! Over 8K health and constant health regen from Inaros melee attacks. :D

Amon37

Well got a breach loader on my only endurance run of this alert. Less for me to buy at baro in 2 weeks since I was on a break from Warframe during the original puncture event mods.

frizby

I've gotten a few puncture sets. Finding that Nyx is pretty amazing in the event with Mind Freak.

I actually really like the Razorback boss. Hope he gets integrated in the game somewhere.

Finally got the patience to build Limbo, good lord what DE was thinking on his playstyle and I thought Equinox (female) was useless, at least got lucky and managed to get a puncture set from Razorback

frizby

Finally got the patience to build Limbo, good lord what DE was thinking on his playstyle and I thought Equinox (female) was useless, at least got lucky and managed to get a puncture set from Razorback

Every frame has their use. Riftwalk is super useful in nightmare missions for reviving pugs while they do all of the work, and banish can be useful for supporting squishy AOE frames.

But yeah, mostly useless and often annoying.

Every frame has their use. Riftwalk is super useful in nightmare missions for reviving pugs while they do all of the work, and banish can be useful for supporting squishy AOE frames.

But yeah, mostly useless and often annoying.
Limbo is also easy mode for Corpus spy missions since riftwalk lets you walk right through lasers (though be careful as your sentinel can still set them off!), and Banish is great for protecting the VIP in rescue missions.

Eyerox

Soooo, about that Alad V elemental resistance sortie 3 yesterday......Usually I can Tonkor through missions like that. Could not do it last night.

I had to reconfigure weapons for IPS and crit (melee with blood rush and body count) to complete this missions.

Anyone else have any issues?

Fill your codex and see what they drop.., still you need to manually scan Simaris objetives, so helios is used mostly to scan enemies while you are fighting

what do you get when you scan something?
You fill out the entries for objects and enemies in the Codex, and entries on enemies and bosses will display their material types and armor (Ferrite armor, flesh, machinery, shields), along with weaknesses and resistances.

After enough scans Codex entries for enemy types will also list the mods or resources they drop.

All valuable stuff that you can find on the wiki, but still great to have at your fingertips in-game.

And there's a syndicate mod that gives Helios a version of Banshee's Sonar ability affecting enemy types you've fully scanned.
Nice, had no idea.

VariantX

Welp, Im going back to Vauban once the rework and passive gets applied. Bounce is no longer a novelty power but 1 of 4 tactical grenades. The augments that will eventually come will be interesting hopefully. Glad to have my Internet back, i missed a week and the last event.

Hikami

I just started playing this again after not playing it for like 2 years.. man, all my weapons and Warframes feel weak compared to the newer stuff.
Always getting lowest damage/lowest kills etc. on the mission results.

Need to build some new stuff or get the newer mods I guess.

Dave1988

Are you kidding me...

Nope.

G6dFhnL.png

Welcome to the new age of grindwalls, 10o!

Wowbagger

I'm sure that oxium cost will be lowered. Wouldn't be the first time a new piece of gear has come out with a ridiculous resource cost only to have said cost reduced significantly a few days later.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
It's halved to 7k oxium already. Still bs. Needs 20 nitain and another 9k cryatic too for all parts.

Took 20 t2 sab keys for one part :/

bLaiSe

20 nitain? Fuck that! I still don't have Saryn Prime because I can't be arsed to do nitain alerts. It's the cancer of the game... Looks like it's time to put down Warframe for real.

Amon37

20 nitain? Fuck that! I still don't have Saryn Prime because I can't be arsed to do nitain alerts. It's the cancer of the game... Looks like it's time to put down Warframe for real.

It seems that they are having a greater frequency of alerts for it. It used to be every 6 hours but I had 4 alerts in the 8 or so hours I played. Plus now you can get thim in the new sabatoge missions.(not guaranteed of course)

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Lol you need to get all 3 caches for a 2% chance to get 1 nitain. Totally worth it XD

And variant I have keys for some of the other parts t4 def/surv/int some t3 def/surv etc. Just ask if you see me on. I'll be running Em anyway.

Amon37

I got almost all the parts that don't require a defense mission, I can't stand defense missions.

Although I'm having a lot more fun with ash with his blade storm augment and body count mod I can really keep that combo count going.

bLaiSe

It seems that they are having a greater frequency of alerts for it. It used to be every 6 hours but I had 4 alerts in the 8 or so hours I played. Plus now you can get thim in the new sabatoge missions.(not guaranteed of course)
Yeah I know there are quite a few throughout the day because I see them popping up on my phone a lot. I just think that the whole alert based resource thing is bullshit. I don't want to interrupt my gaming session or whatever I'm doing at the moment for something I don't enjoy doing.
They should just make it tradeable imho... Almost everything needs it now and I'll never have that many.

Hikami

So I've geared up enough now to where I can hunt down prime stuff again.. now I remember why I stopped playing this. The void fatigue from running it over and over trying to get a specific blueprint.

At least I can trade the blueprints I don't need now. Had Frost Prime parts which I didn't even know were worth a lot til recently so I got quite a bit of platinum from that.

Amon37

Compared to Saryn Prime the RNG has been better to me. After 2 days I'm only missing one part for each item. While I'm still missing both spira pouches and blades

darkwing

So I've geared up enough now to where I can hunt down prime stuff again.. now I remember why I stopped playing this. The void fatigue from running it over and over trying to get a specific blueprint.

At least I can trade the blueprints I don't need now. Had Frost Prime parts which I didn't even know were worth a lot til recently so I got quite a bit of platinum from that.

duplicate bp you can sell for ducats

frizby

There are tons of alerts, and it's pretty easy to get from sabotages...and you really don't need that many.

The grind for Vauban Prime, on the other hand, can go fuck itself. ;)

Top Bottom