• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Cracklox

Well shit! That's what I sort of suspected but had never noticed it before

Ok, a bit of google-fu shows it was a pretty recent change. Don't feel so stupid now.....

- edit - sigh - way to start the 300th page

Amon37

Well shit! That's what I sort of suspected but had never noticed it before

Ok, a bit of google-fu shows it was a pretty recent change. Don't feel so stupid now.....

- edit - sigh - way to start the 300th page

What 150th you mean. 100 posts per page 4 life, lmao

frizby

MR 22 feels so distant, I have nothing to level up and I dont want to farm archwings

Even if you'd leveled everything ever on PS4, as I have, you'd still be just short of 22. I think I'm something like 1400 away, so the next weapon will do it.

I hear ya, besides brakk, I need centaur and Kasas, I swear next time I get 50 or 75 percent coupon I'm just going to to buy them.

I know you guys aren't doing a lot of raiding, but if you learn to run LOR, you'd be hard pressed to not get the Brakk in short order. The G3 show up on most runs.

BigAl1992

Hi everyone. I've been away from the game for quite a while now and I want to get back into it on PS4, as I was playing on there and enjoying it, but I felt I was missing out on much due to not being in a clan that could help me in levelling up my character a lot quicker than just grinding on my own. My PSN name is the same as my NeoGAF id (BigAl1992) and I'm located in Ireland, so I'll be working by GMT. I won't have the game downloaded until tomorrow, due to slow internet, but I do want to sign up to the clan if that's OK with everyone. Cheers!

VariantX

Hi everyone. I've been away from the game for quite a while now and I want to get back into it on PS4, as I was playing on there and enjoying it, but I felt I was missing out on much due to not being in a clan that could help me in levelling up my character a lot quicker than just grinding on my own. My PSN name is the same as my NeoGAF id (BigAl1992) and I'm located in Ireland, so I'll be working by GMT. I won't have the game downloaded until tomorrow, due to slow internet, but I do want to sign up to the clan if that's OK with everyone. Cheers!

No prob. Just post again when you've gotten game downloaded and gone ingame and one of us will send you an invite as soon as possible.

Edit: Sent invite.

VariantX

I don't normally go for kubrows, but i am 100% in for kavats. They actually...do stuff. They do GOOD stuff. One of them has an ability to double your resource drops. Another ability gives you a crit boost so you'll be doing red crits all day with high crit weapon builds. Then theres another ability to allow you to see enemies moving through walls. I can see myself using both of these. If you haven't done the sands of inaros quest line yet, I URGE you strongly to do not attempt it until after the next big patch comes in kavats because you'll have access to the easy kavat scans to farm out the DNA signatures. Otherwise, you'll be forced to seek them out in the derelict.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
At least they doubled the dna scan chance. A whole 12.5% now. And of course the derelict still needs keys and you have to get 10 dna scans to build the segment to even breed them.

It's like the polar opposite of kubrows where you just need an egg which you can gran in 5-10 mins.

Amon37

I don't normally go for kubrows, but i am 100% in for kavats. They actually...do stuff. They do GOOD stuff. One of them has an ability to double your resource drops. Another ability gives you a crit boost so you'll be doing red crits all day with high crit weapon builds. Then theres another ability to allow you to see enemies moving through walls. I can see myself using both of these. If you haven't done the sands of inaros quest line yet, I URGE you strongly to do not attempt it until after the next big patch comes in kavats because you'll have access to the easy kavat scans to farm out the DNA signatures. Otherwise, you'll be forced to seek them out in the derelict.

That's the whole thing about companions, uniqueness and usefuleness. Nothing does what carrier does. It's why I use nothing else. Invisibility is the only companion ability that worth anything and there are plenty of ways to become invisible

Plus I fucking hate they changed downed kubrows to alert everyone. I will absolutely never go out of my way to revive on.

Bailey 87

Hey guys and gals. After reading the thread about the game being successful, I thought I'd download this game again and see if the new updates will get me hooked. Turns out I'm now hooked, I've read the wiki and have a grasp of what I should be doing.

If there is any space in the Neogaf clan I'd love an invite please. PSN ID is XxDudeBro420xX (best PSN ID I know)

I'm from the UK so any Eurogaffers who wants or needs a ninja add me :)

mewmew42

Please help

Get kohm shotgun then get tigris

OR

Get Paris bow then get Dread

I am overwhelmed by the game but just need to commit to a playstyle for now, while slowly get to master 4 and end game. I don't know pros and cons of kohm or Paris so hoping I get some tips here

Feel free to add me

Psn id: DeducibleTiger

All I'm aiming for is Tigris primary weaponbut, need to be level 4

Mastery rank 2
Frame: Volt rank 22
Primary:Burston rank 9
Secondary: starting pistol lato 20
Melee: stick 19

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Once you go Dread you won't go back except maybe for Tonkor. Bows in this game are super satisfying to use. The trio of Dread, Paris Prime and Rakta Cernos just feel super powerful. When you get used to red criticals going back to other weapons feel like a downgrade.

Plus the 'pinned to wall' effect that bows have is hilarious.

mewmew42

Once you go Dread you won't go back except maybe for Tonkor. Bows in this game are super satisfying to use. The trio of Dread, Paris Prime and Rakta Cernos just feel super powerful. When you get used to red criticals going back to other weapons feel like a downgrade.

Plus the 'pinned to wall' effect that bows have is hilarious.

This post and numerous YouTube reviews makes me want to spend money on Dread bundle what stalker, but I can't justify spending that much money on weapons

I have platinum for vanilla Paris or cernos.....but stats for daikyu is very high

If I go bow, which bow should I invest in to eventually get dread

Paris
Cernos
Daikyu

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Don't waste your plat on vanilla weapons. You can buy the blueprint and build it yourself. Paris is good vs grineer and Cerny vs corpus. Dread will be good against unarmoured infested.

Tonker, synod simular and the other launchers got nerfed on pc as aoe doesn't give automatic X2 critical damage anymore so you have to actually head shot guys now.

frizby

This post and numerous YouTube reviews makes me want to spend money on Dread bundle what stalker, but I can't justify spending that much money on weapons

I have platinum for vanilla Paris or cernos.....but stats for daikyu is very high

Paris
Cernos
Daikyu

Don't buy any weapon ever...other than buying syndicate weapons from other players, which will come later.

The reality is that every weapon you have access to right now is disposable. Level them up for mastery, and get rid of them. Maybe start farming primes if you want some keepers.

Error

Paris
Cernos
Daikyu
Yeah as others have said don't spend money on weapons. Dread you'll get eventually. Paris Prime is super easy to farm now, and Rakta Cernos you can't use it till you are MR12 anyway.

Just play the game normally, of those bows the easier to get is Paris Prime. Dread you'll come across eventually, Stalker will show up when you are in a party and he'll get wrecked and drop the bp for the weapon.

If you want to spend money just buy a plat pack and use it for cosmetics and more inventory slots. At some point you'll get access to ample supply of prime parts that you can trade in for plat, and use that plat to fund your trades for other prime parts. But spending money on weapons is just not worth it.

mewmew42

Yeah as others have said don't spend money on weapons. Dread you'll get eventually. Paris Prime is super easy to farm now, and Rakta Cernos you can't use it till you are MR12 anyway.

Just play the game normally, of those bows the easier to get is Paris Prime. Dread you'll come across eventually, Stalker will show up when you are in a party and he'll get wrecked and drop the bp for the weapon.

If you want to spend money just buy a plat pack and use it for cosmetics and more inventory slots. At some point you'll get access to ample supply of prime parts that you can trade in for plat, and use that plat to fund your trades for other prime parts. But spending money on weapons is just not worth it.

Many tanks for this

Glad I took my time, just chilling for my Paris to get crafted at the foundry

I am tempted to use my plat for inaros though :p

Many tanks for this

Glad I took my time, just chilling for my Paris to get crafted at the foundry

I am tempted to use my plat for inaros though :p

If you want to spend plat for frames I recommend you Ivara or Equinox due material costing and time, outside those guys there is not frame worth for plat unless you are drowing in plat.

Doubtful. I don't know what deal DE made with the content creators to make this happen, but assume they're gonna get a cut of the profits like they do from sales through the Steam Workshop.

Damm, Mag cosmetic are beatiful

As far as I remember content creators have to pay to use their own content , I think DE gave them a 15% discount

bLaiSe

No alerts since yesterday's catalysts... :/ Been keeping an eye out on those Nitain alerts. Managed to craft everything that needs it and stacking them up since.

Error

1FA1C8F0495B1AF7048BEFFE8A7A14BCAA0CA83B

are these common now? got another one today.

Wowbagger

I see Volt's Speed is back to working as it used to, with an option to opt-out instead of that awful opt-in collectible mechanic that all but ruined its value as a team support ability.

And thank God for that!

Very nice that it can now be recast, making it much easier to keep allies within range constantly under its effect.

mewmew42

Platinum on sale on psn

I just couldn't resist that 40% off

I'm using dread now

I got familiar with my Paris bow, and now with dread it is on a different level

I also have access to black ninja colours.....embracing the space ninja theme

Can just enjoy the gameplay, art design and mechanics :p

Don't blame me, blame Sony for that discount

VariantX

Think i've done 10 ODD runs yesterday and I'm no closer to trinity prime parts than when I started. At least im getting nano spores and keys out of it.

Edit: literally just got it on my first attempt today. I can put ODD behind me for awhile and finally do something the hell else for a change lol.

Amon37

Of course after my previous post I got a 50% off..lol guess I'll buy that Trinity skin. I was going to buy one of the archwings weapons I'm missing but no.

frizby

Guys, I'm on mobile. Anyone know what the trader brought?

Highlights are Primed Continuity (absolute must get), Primed Point Blank (slightly less must get), and Primed Target Cracker (get one I guess).

A few cosmetic odds and ends as well. Baro Sentinel Tail. Prisma Edo armor...legs and chest, iirc.

Error

New Nova skin looks siiiiick

4kfneNf.png

Hope they keep drawing inspiration from World Mythology. This skin looks it's inspired by Hindu Mythology, specifically Shiva.

New Nova skin looks siiiiick

4kfneNf.png

Hope they keep drawing inspiration from World Mythology. This skin looks it's inspired by Hindu Mythology, specifically Shiva.

I wish the arms animate when you do a skill but I think the arms just show up.

I gotta buy the skin alone

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Syndicate melees finally decided as of devstream.

Red Veil - Dark Dagger
Perrin Sequence - Lecta
Cephalon Suda - Heliocor
Arbiters of Hexis - Boltace
Steel Meridian - Sydon
New Loka - Magistar

No dual ichors :(

war within now 4 parts too apparently.

Amon37

Syndicate melees finally decided as of devstream.

Red Veil - Dark Dagger
Perrin Sequence - Lecta
Cephalon Suda - Heliocor
Arbiters of Hexis - Boltace
Steel Meridian - Sydon
New Loka - Magistar

No dual ichors :(

war within now 4 parts too apparently.

Mastery fodder it is unless they blow me away somehow.

Wowbagger

Daggers are some of the best melee weapons in the game, since the introduction of Covert Lethality and the Dark Dagger is probably only second to the Karyst in usefulness, so an improved one, with innate syndicate proc, is quite welcome. The official recap of the stream says "Dark Dagger/Split Sword" though, so who knows what weapon we're actually getting.

An improved version of the Heliocor could also be quite good. The stats on the Simaris version don't seem half bad. Of course, that version has yet to come to consoles, but looks like it could give Fragor Prime and Jat Kittag competition.

WizzNARD

Apologies, seeing as this is a PS4 OT, but is there a clan or something for XBO? Just started playing this and really enjoying it, but not sure if I can get any of my friends list to play.

Thanks!

Amon37

Can someone explain accelerant? I cast it but it has no real graphics. Since it has range and duration does the accelerant just stay in that one area for the duration? I'm trying to find out if it it's viable for anything.

Top Bottom