• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Lucent

Has anyone had connectivity problems on the PS4 at all? I haven't been able to stay connected to a single mission all night.

I didn't have any trouble staying in while I was playing but I stopped an hour ago. There were some missions where the lag was horrible though. In one of them, apparently I died 30 seconds before I actually fell down because I saw the red body symbol at the top right corner but was still running around for 30 seconds before I finally fell. I was like wtf. Why aren't my attacks working?

Thanks for adding. Who wants to do tower 2 exterminate missions so I can build my frost prime? I'm missing the frost prime systems.

I'd also like to point out that I contributed a ton of stuff towards research in the dojo.

Lucent

Thanks for adding. Who wants to do tower 2 exterminate missions so I can build my frost prime? I'm missing the frost prime systems.

I'd also like to point out that I contributed a ton of stuff towards research.

I would like to participate if there's room. I also have the frost prime blueprint. Just need the individual blueprints. Plus, getting control modules along the way would be nice. lol

EDIT: Session is full. ;-; lol

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing, here. Checkmarks for what?

Transmutation isn't worth using at this moment. Fusion is important. Fusion is how you level-up mods.

You can combine mods to level the selected mod, or use fusion cores to level them, as well.

No, Fusion I get--I've been doing that quite a bit.

I mean the missions--I'm on Venus, with 7/12 completed, but there are a few that haven't unlocked. I just did Survival, and I've done the rest.

I would like to participate if there's room. I also have the frost prime blueprint. Just need the individual blueprints. Plus, getting control modules along the way would be nice. lol

EDIT: Session is full. ;-; lol

Ahh I'll be on later tomorrow. Its nearly 3 am on the east coast. Goodnight and good morning,

Finally have enough to build my Trinity frame! Banshee was getting boring.

Also, everyone on PS4 seems to do so much more damage then I. Is the Latron and Seer weapons not strong?

Can't connect to Warframe game or website. At the end of a match it said it couldn't connect to the server therefore would not save my progress. My friend can connect to both without a problem. Any idea what's going on? Never had any problems before this.

Frologic

If you haven't built a Galatine yet, do it now. It's amazingly overpowered and incredibly badass. Reach+Reflex Coil+Killing blow+Fury+Damage mods+golden colours(for style points)

K.Sabot

Damage 2.0 was a definite nerf to Galatine, but it's still top tier melee and the best weapon in the game vs infested.

Edit: sorry weird quote.

xclaw

After every round/level on PS4 I just get a black screen and have to kill the game and restart it to continue on. Without reading much into it is this common?

After every round/level on PS4 I just get a black screen and have to kill the game and restart it to continue on. Without reading much into it is this common?

I've had it a few times, usually happens when you go back to the planet screen (after a match).. all black screen with sounds in the background..

HORRORSHØW

I've never had that specific problem in about 20+ hours. I have run into other problems, though.

I get this maybe twice a day..luckily never after I grab a bunch of rare shit. I'd be annoyed if this game weren't free and awesome. Isn't there some patch/update coming out for this game? Thought I read as much somewhere..hopefully it'll sort these things out.

molnizzle

Someone in your group has shitty NAT and hasn't forwarded the required ports on their router. Once they disconnect from your game you'll load back to the "mission completed" screen. Just wait it out whenever that happens.

Lucent

I shouldn't have joined Molnizzle with my Trinity frame. lol. My Trinity was only level 10 or 11 when I joined this and I was mostly there to die. Not sure how much better I would've done with my level 30 Excalibur though. That Rhino warframe is impressive. Especially how he used it.

I need to get that warframe sometime.

On the bright side, my Shade sentinel finished. Got Volt in the making and an Orthos so I can ditch the Cronus.

tehPete

Banned
UK Gaffer here, looking to meet other GAFers for ninja good times.

PSN: tehPete

Sidenote: My copy of GT6 arrived today, and I find myself torn between it, and an F2P title.

kfCstxA.gif

Mr capcom and I are looking for people who want to grind out for tower keys, specifically tower 2 and 3 exterminate. I have to build my frost prime,

Sykotik

No, Fusion I get--I've been doing that quite a bit.

I mean the missions--I'm on Venus, with 7/12 completed, but there are a few that haven't unlocked. I just did Survival, and I've done the rest.

Stages that are colored blue are the ones that haven't been completed, yet.

molnizzle

I shouldn't have joined Molnizzle with my Trinity frame. lol. My Trinity was only level 10 or 11 when I joined this and I was mostly there to die. Not sure how much better I would've done with my level 30 Excalibur though. That Rhino warframe is impressive. Especially how he used it.

I need to get that warframe sometime.

On the bright side, my Shade sentinel finished. Got Volt in the making and an Orthos so I can ditch the Cronus.

Heh. Just try trying to catch up to Hellscream. Jump in with him sometime if you want to see some real ownage. ;-)

Loudninja

I am so sick of people rushing towards the goal now,I was left alone fighting like 20 enemies and I did not make the timer in time.

oktarb

I am so sick of people rushing towards the goal now,I was left alone fighting like 20 enemies and I did not make the timer in time.

Agreed, more doors that require two or more people to open might help. Tad harsh but man I hate rushers. When playing with friends we move at a pretty damn good pace as it is.

Ardenyal

On the flip side, it's annoying when people loot every locker and fall behind because of that or because they´re afk.

Pbae

I went back into the thread and invited roughly 25 people that asked.

If you did not get an invitation;

• You gave an incorrect username or forgot to add one.
  • You are already in a clan, or have a pending clan invite you need to decline.
  • I missed your post.

To accept your invite, or decline a pending invite - Get to the main menu of the game, press the Options button on the PS4 controller, move down to the clan icon (looks like a badge, or shield), then go from there.

If you would like an invitation, you can PM me, or post in this thread. If you post in this thread, make sure to include "clan" so I have an easier time finding it, if it happens to get buried.

I would like to join the clan if space is available.

PSN: P_Bae

Lucent

Heh. Just try trying to catch up to Hellscream. Jump in with him sometime if you want to see some real ownage. ;-)

lol actually I did and I made a similar post about him afterwards. I was pretty much useless. Apparently my warframes are set up to handle higher level enemies like that. I need to do more mod fusions and stuff. And probably better weapons with better mod setups.

I love Trinity's crazy ability to do that Well of Life and then Energy Vampire attack to really take huge chunks of health out of bosses and stuff but other than that she's hard for me to use.

Grimløck;92803648 said:

Yeah its buggy as hell.

Grimløck;92803942 said:
what're conclave points?

Think of it as your warframes power ranking (sum of all your weapons and mods combined). Each planet has a conclave where you can battle against other warframes pvp, and each conclave has a minimum power ranking level.

Top Bottom