• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

AndyD

aka andydumi
Even if they cleared dropped ammo after, say, 3 or 4 mins and kept item drops. You don't usually see framerate drop until after about 10mins.

This is my experience. Once things heat up and you have spent enough time in a level, the framerate slows more and more. I agree there should be perhaps a timeout timer on drops. And on that note, I don't really understand why we get so many drops. Why drop different types of ammo individually? Why not "Ammo Box" that refills whatever you have equipped.

I need to get some control modules and morphics. Anyone willing to help a brother out tonight with them? All I have is an Excaliber and I just need those parts to get my Nova started.

So... I got Excaly, Volt, Ember and Trinity built.
I need just a few Plastids for Rhino.
Got some Nova parts but not all.

I feel that overall DE balanced to grind nicely.

I've only spend $20 to buy slots, orokin patatos and some cosmetics. Still have like 150 plats left.
Not too bad,

I'll gladly put more money in as they update and improve the game... specially the frame rate.

So... I got Excaly, Volt, Ember and Trinity built.
I need just a few Plastids for Rhino.
Got some Nova parts but not all.

I feel that overall DE balanced to grind nicely.

I've only spend $20 to buy slots, orokin patatos and some cosmetics. Still have like 150 plats left.
Not too bad,

I'll gladly put more money in as they update and improve the game... specially the frame rate.

Good job!

I've got ember in the oven to add to my other 3 or 4 frames :D just need a helmet for him I think!

Tried out transmuting tonight....it's sooooo bloody expensive D:

molnizzle

Donate to our fucking research! When we increased the member cap from 30 to 100 it also increased our component requirements for research 3x. Please do not make us regret this decision. Help out with whatever you can.

There are 3 "labs" in the dojo where you can donate:
1. Bio Lab
2. Energy Lab
3. Chem Lab

Visit each respective lab in the dojo and activate the research console in the middle. It looks like this:

Rtumniz.jpg
Then look for items that have "Status: Awaiting Funds" and press "X" on them to contribute! Example:

For items that have been fully researched, you can spend credits to "Replicate" the blueprint. In other words, you can buy the blueprint from the dojo and build the item yourself. Some of the most powerful weapons in the game can only be acquired through research! Also, there is a flame-thrower and a rocket launcher.

CONTRIBUTE, YOU HEATHENS

molnizzle

Thank you for the info.

You also shouldn't have a clan key blueprint unless you are in a clan or have a pending invite to one! Check your invites and make sure you decline any clan you do not want to be a member of, otherwise you will make a useless clan key and will have to craft another one when you join your real clan.

Donate to our fucking research! When we increased the member cap from 30 to 100 it also increased our component requirements for research 3x. Please do not make us regret this decision. Help out with whatever you can.

1. Bio Lab
2. Energy Lab
3. Chem Lab

Visit each respective lab in the dojo and activate the research console in the middle. It looks like this:

Then look for items that have "Status: Awaiting Funds" and press "X" on them to contribute! Example:

For items that have been fully researched, you can spend credits to "Replicate" the blueprint. In other words, you can buy the blueprint from the dojo and build the item yourself. Some of the most powerful weapons in the game can only be acquired through research! Also, there is a flame-thrower and a rocket launcher.

CONTRIBUTE, YOU HEATHENS

I've already dropped a ton of loot on research, but I will contribute 2 forma just because I'm a nice guy.

P.S. If I get one more Dakra Prime handle from a tower 2 exterminate, I will flip my shit.

HORRORSHØW

1. Bio Lab
2. Energy Lab
3. Chem Lab

CONTRIBUTE, YOU HEATHENS
Good info. I had no idea what to do on my first visit. Will contribute right away.

Edit: Started on the Flux Rifle Research. Should have just contributed to something that was already in progress. My bad.

1. Bio Lab
2. Energy Lab
3. Chem Lab

CONTRIBUTE, YOU HEATHENS
Ayo! I been dropping shit in there since yesterday. It's part of the reason I want to play derelict, since that's where the mutagen is. Let's set up a run, folks!

Sykotik

Grimløck;93259549 said:
Good info. I had no idea what to do on my first visit. Will contribute right away.

Edit: Started on the Flux Rifle Research. Should have just contributed to something that was already in progress. My bad.

Hey, you contributed something, doesn't really matter what it is as long as we focus on getting those weapons.

Pbae

You also shouldn't have a clan key blueprint unless you are in a clan or have a pending invite to one! Check your invites and make sure you decline any clan you do not want to be a member of, otherwise you will make a useless clan key and will have to craft another one when you join your real clan.

Thanks for dropping the knowledge. I'm going to make the clan key now since I found where the invite was.

Maxed out my fang, Braton and aklato tonight. Need to get a new primary now, thinking of getting one of the clan rifles! The clan items good?

Got a few melee weapons already that I can work on, although I love the fast attack speed of the fang!

Also started a few new energy lab projects tonight, was able to max out a few if the requirements, however I'm credit poor after wasting credits on transmutions (it wasn't worth it "/) turns out I had about 12K of nano spores and other stuff lying around!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Maxed out my fang, Braton and aklato tonight. Need to get a new primary now, thinking of getting one of the clan rifles! The clan items good?

Got a few melee weapons already that I can work on, although I love the fast attack speed of the fang!

Also started a few new energy lab projects tonight, was able to max out a few if the requirements, however I'm credit poor after wasting credits on transmutions (it wasn't worth it "/) turns out I had about 12K of nano spores and other stuff lying around!
My Clan melee weapon, the Prova, should be finished tonight. From what I can read it's pretty kick-ass, but I won't be able to have a go with it until last tonight.

Downloaded this the other day. Looks very interesting.

How steep is the learning curve? Will I be at a complete loss for a while? And how does it control?

Cheers, guys.

Dunlop

Just downloaded and am total noobsauce at this game, I will almost certainly get you killed

Add me please :p

PSN/Warframe - Dunlop75

SnakeEyes

Banned
Grimløck;93280159 said:
There is a lot the game fails to explain. Peruse the wiki or ask questions here.
Read through the last 10-15 pages of this thread, and you'll probably find that most of, if not all, your questions will be answered :)

Read through the last 10-15 pages of this thread, and you'll probably find that most of, if not all, your questions will be answered :)

Reading the wiki does help quite a bit. I hope that they expand on the lore and give us a deeper look at the tenno history.

Just downloaded and am total noobsauce at this game, I will almost certainly get you killed

Add me please :p

PSN/Warframe - Dunlop75

Lol. We're going to have to baby sit you and revive your ass every 2 minutes

EL Beefo

Just remember all clan weapons require a forma to craft, so be sure to do your research before building one.

Ahh, was very unaware of the Dojo donation to research stuff, will spend a lot of time aiding with that.

Still learning the ins and outs of the game, thanks for the heads up.

frizby

My snow day was a full glorious day of Warframe. It was mostly spent in the Void playing either extermination (for Frost Prime parts) or survival (for Mag Prime parts), and I got the Frost Prime systems I was looking for. The parts will will be ready in the morning and the frame will be done Saturday morning.

I also had a pretty epic 15-minute round of Void survival with a few of you guys, and I appreciate the invite. I was purely in a support role, as everybody else was dealing epic damage. I just watched the life support meter and the clock and tried to direct traffic a bit. It was a blast, even if the loot was a little bit disappointing (two of the same blueprint, really?)

I need to unlock a bunch of the outer worlds now, so I get to see all of the alerts. So if anybody's up for that kind of thing, hit me up.

Edgeward

Thanks to anyone i played tonight. Big ups to those that were in the t2 survival and nightmare capture/rescue. Nightmare ain't fucking around. Poison is the worst.

And the clan rifle is bullshit. Requires 2 feldons. Wtf. Had to grind out for some more samples, and will need to do the same tommorow for circuits to actually build it.

Just remember all clan weapons require a forma to craft, so be sure to do your research before building one.

Ahhh thanks for the info, I did not know that!

My Clan melee weapon, the Prova, should be finished tonight. From what I can read it's pretty kick-ass, but I won't be able to have a go with it until last tonight.

Yeah that does look pretty sweet!

Downloaded this the other day. Looks very interesting.

How steep is the learning curve? Will I be at a complete loss for a while? And how does it control?

Cheers, guys.

Learning curve is actually ok, first thing to do though is turn auto aim off and attack in camera direction off. It really does make a helluva difference :D

So I got tagged by the Stalker three times yesterday, which equals three revives. He's completely and utterly stupid and needs to go. Or at least he needs a heavy redesign so that people who don't have nuclear warframes of death can have a fighting chance. I still have absolutely no idea how to do _anything_ against him.

Rhino, Dethcube and dual heat swords are popping out of the oven today. Fun awaits.

Pop

So I got tagged by the Stalker three times yesterday, which equals three revives. He's completely and utterly stupid and needs to go. Or at least he needs a heavy redesign so that people who don't have nuclear warframes of death can have a fighting chance. I still have absolutely no idea how to do _anything_ against him.

Rhino, Dethcube and dual heat swords are popping out of the oven today. Fun awaits.

I have gotten killed 4 times the past two days online by the Stalker. Really sucks when he joins me at lvl 53. Granted I didn't have the mods I do now or the lvl30 melee weapon.

Question: Can we join multiple clans?

frizby

While farming for Frost Prime, I got all the parts for Dakra Prime. It sounds like a pretty nice sword, but get this...recipe calls for 15 Oriken Cells. Fifteen.

I'm off again today for weather, so hopefully a few of you accepted my friend requests.

I'd like to burn some more Void Keys today and tonight. I have at least 25-30.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
While farming for Frost Prime, I got all the parts for Dakra Prime. It sounds like a pretty nice sword, but get this...recipe calls for 15 Oriken Cells. Fifteen.

I'm off again today for weather, so hopefully a few of you accepted my friend requests.

I'd like to burn some more Void Keys today and tonight. I have at least 25-30.

add me!

psn is BitmapFrogs

frizby

add me!

psn is BitmapFrogs

Added you yesterday morning along with most of the people who are posting regularly on the last couple of pages.

Edit: In-game but not on PSN. Happy to field PSN invites as well, because if you're trying to get a squad of 4 to run the void for a while, party chat is the only way to go, because it kicks you out after every map. PSN: frizby

Sdoots

Talking if the flamethrower / launcher are they any good? Not got round to buying them yet!

So this is current as of Update 10, Update 11 apparently knocks the Ogris around a bit.

Ogris is absolutely batshit crazy fuck your mother levels of powerful. It will personally rip open a pocket dimension of fuck you, take your enemies to it, and give them a good lesson in "oh god please kill me". Which it will.

It's a charge-and-release weapon, which is a bit odd at first, but once you get used to that, you have a rocket launcher. That's really all there is to say. It's a goddamn rocket launcher. It works exactly as you'd hope it would. Shit blows up.

Never bothered with the Torid, as the Acrid (That's the pistol, right? The Acrid?) is apparently leagues better. U11 seems to have also knocked these weapons about a bit, will need to verify.

People seem to like the Ignis quite a bit, don't have any experience with it myself but I can't argue with the results I've seen. Awful range, as you'd expect, of course.

While I'm at it, some notes on the other clan weapons I've used:

The Flux Rifle is the Moa gun, that solid beam they use. As such, ROF mods just boost the rate the damage is applied, and your ammo is depleted. The Flux is generally considered the best of the energy weapons, and I have to agree with that. With an armor piercing mod on it, you can cut through just about any enemy hordes in the game without much effort, so long as you have the ammo to spare.

The Prova was fun to use back when it had a super dumb "nightstick" model, because you could play as Cop Vauban. Hek, Lex, Prova, and a bunch of Ciphers since they look a bit like tasers. Now, the Prova actually fits the art style, and apart from having some innate stun, doesn't really offer much else. Doesn't deal innate electric damage or anything like that, either.

So this is current as of Update 10, Update 11 apparently knocks the Ogris around a bit.

Ogris is absolutely batshit crazy fuck your mother levels of powerful. It will personally rip open a pocket dimension of fuck you, take your enemies to it, and give them a good lesson in "oh god please kill me". Which it will.

It's a charge-and-release weapon, which is a bit odd at first, but once you get used to that, you have a rocket launcher. That's really all there is to say. It's a goddamn rocket launcher. It works exactly as you'd hope it would. Shit blows up.

Never bothered with the Torid, as the Acrid (That's the pistol, right? The Acrid?) is apparently leagues better. U11 seems to have also knocked these weapons about a bit, will need to verify.

People seem to like the Ignis quite a bit, don't have any experience with it myself but I can't argue with the results I've seen. Awful range, as you'd expect, of course.

Sweet thanks for the info! I'll need to add them to my list of items to make :D

Top Bottom