• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

velociraptor

Not impressed with the PS4 version. Does it even run at 1080p? IQ looks pretty poor. It looks worse than the PC version. Famerate also fluctuates between 30 and 60FPS. I honestly expected this to run at 1080p60, given how it runs 100FPS on my system (weaker GPU than PS4).

Also, the colours/brightness in this game seem to be fucked up. Everything is so dark, and the colours are ultra-saturated.

Not impressed with the PS4 version. Does it even run at 1080p? IQ looks pretty poor. It looks worse than the PC version. Famerate also fluctuates between 30 and 60FPS. I honestly expected this to run at 1080p60, given how it runs 100FPS on my system (weaker GPU than PS4).

Also, the colours/brightness in this game seem to be fucked up. Everything is so dark, and the colours are ultra-saturated.

It runs @1080p 60. I have it on pretty beefy pc and think it looks near identical. The difference being the missing nvidia physx partickes.

Go back to Venus and try to get Rhino.

If you are done with Earth you can easily start building a Rhino. You just need the blueprints from Fossa.
Don't you still need control modules and orokin cells to make warframes? I've got a bunch of disparate blueprints for a handful of warframes but they've all needed something from the more distant planets to drop for me to build.

You and me both. That framerate drop in Void missions is getting infuriating :)
And I want to click on planets on the solar system map without reverting back to Mercury. That alone would improve my time with the game tenfold.

Pop

You said the same thing about Killzone...

Game runs at 1080p/60fps and looks damn good.

Edit: Can't wait for the update. Damage 2.0 sounds like I have a ton of testing to do.

Don't you still need control modules and orokin cells to make warframes? I've got a bunch of disparate blueprints for a handful of warframes but they've all needed something from the more distant planets to drop for me to build.

And I want to click on planets on the solar system map without reverting back to Mercury. That alone would improve my time with the game tenfold.

The Mercury bug was fixed in update 11 for the PC version.

Should be the same for PS4 hopefully.

Hope they fix when you first enter missions that the camera zooms too far out and either :

- you see a door
- the second frame is partly invisible
- the second frame is floating in mid air
- the second frame is bouncing about/stuttering.

Also the bug where you can't get through doors even though they are open and you can see through them is frustrating :p

velociraptor

You said the same thing about Killzone...

Game runs at 1080p/60fps and looks damn good.

Edit: Can't wait for the update. Damage 2.0 sounds like I have a ton of testing to do.
Lol, I know but perhaps playing games on a PC has spoiled me. Even then, the game looks more impressive on my computer than on the PS4.

Ardenyal

Hope they fix when you first enter missions that the camera zooms too far out and either :

- you see a door

But the smiley face is so cute.

BbP5ZRYIIAEdUa0.jpg:large

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
Could I get a invite to the Gaf guild please.

SEN - Meadbeard

NeOak

I don't know, I'm not the leader!

Last I heard it needs to be approved by DE before it'll appear in-game. It's been a while, don't know what's taking so long.

It's already been uploaded though, we're just waiting for DE's "approval." I'm gonna create a support ticket and bitch. :)

Pretty much. I'll bitch about it if it doesn't come up because I bought 10 bucks in Platinum just to be able to upload it D:

OP reward for wave 40 Xini. Thank God.

Host lagged out during wave 44 though. Level 200 ancients killed our cryopod during host migration, of course. We were going for the "First to Greatness" wave 50 challenge. Fix your Internets, people!

dem stats tho:

You were hoping for slash dash or ammo drum

molnizzle

Grimløck;93429877 said:
Just got the Gorgon from my daily login rewards. Is it worth building?

Every weapon is worth building, even if only for mastery points. The Gorgon is unique because there is currently no other way to get it besides login rewards. You can't even buy it with platinum. You might as well build it and level it. It's the same gun used by Grineer Heavies.

Just started playing this tonight, really cool game. I don't know what the hell is going on, or how to progress, but it's a good time. Great visuals too.

Lucent

Holy crap. Clan capacity is maxed again? (well, like 16 pending, but still)

Been taking a bit of a break from this to play AC4. Noticed on the home screen update 11 supposed to be out tomorrow though huh?

molnizzle

Son of a fucking bitch. Finally get Killing Blow to drop off some random Grineer on Ceres and the Cryopod bugs out and goes from 100% to -15% (literally, negative) in half a second right before the mission was over. DE really needs to stop adding new Warframes and tilesets and fix the bullshit they've already released. The designers over there really have no clue. Ugh.

Okay guys. I'm starting a clan soon with some friends who are fiends. If any gaffers want to be part of it, let me know via PSN. It should be up tomorrow afternoon. State that you're from GAF. I get random request from my Twitter followers. I'm in the East coast, and we usually game from 6pm to 5am. So there is always someone from my crew playing. Now that I got the hang of the game fully. We will help others hunt down Blueprints and stuff. My PSN handle is the same as my GAF name.

molnizzle

Okay guys. I'm starting a clan soon with some friends who are fiends. If any gaffers want to be part of it, let me know via PSN. It should be up tomorrow afternoon. State that you're from GAF. I get random request from my Twitter followers. I'm in the East coast, and we usually game from 6pm to 5am. So there is always someone from my crew playing. Now that I got the hang of the game fully. We will help others hunt down Blueprints and stuff. My PSN handle is the same as my GAF name.

Trying to steal members from the proper GAF clan? For shame, bro. For shame.

Zee-Row

Banned
I don't even know what i'm doing in this game. Jump into a maze area and kill shit , win and then go to another maze area and kill more shit. Does this game get a little deeper?

I don't even know what i'm doing in this game. Jump into a maze area and kill shit , win and then go to another maze area and kill more shit. Does this game get a little deeper?

Yes. Is a lot funnier with other people. Think of it as a loot game. Getting mods and looking for blueprints is where the fun is at. Especially when you do keys. The objectives repeat a lot. But knowing you got that blueprint to tackle Keys is where the satisfaction is for me and my friends.

Top Bottom