• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

EekTheKat

Pretty good day today , got 4 frames cooking in the oven. And missing only a couple pieces to finish 2 more.

I think I've stretched the PS4 starter kit as much as I could though lol. I've bought nothing but inventory slots and frame slots with platinum so far. At this rate sometime next week I'll be completely out of Plat.

The Alad V event gave me a couple potatoes so I think my two main frames have graduated to taking on higher levels.

SmoothCB

Just played the first co op mission and I can see potential----but, I still don't know what I'm doing. Any tips?

PSN: SmoothCB

bebop242

Just played the first co op mission and I can see potential----but, I still don't know what I'm doing. Any tips?

PSN: SmoothCB

Buy the Braton for 25k credit when you can. Its much better then the mk1 and it makes the first assassination mission doable.

jurgen

Vauban is so fucking good.

"Praise be unto Vauban."

For on the first day he brought us Bastille, and defense missions were good.

On the second day, he brought us Vortex and crashed everyone's game.

...seriously though, I've been raving about him for a couple weeks now and still feel like I'm understating how great he is.

"Praise be unto Vauban."

Pretty much. Or at least just me.

edit: I really dislike the 24 hour retry of the rank test. It should be 6 hours at most.

edit 2: nvm, fuck that, it should be none. Let me pay with credits to retry if they want to be assholes about it.

Wrynnax

Starting playing yesterday and ow boy...this is gonna be a dangerous game! Chose a mag warframe and really liking it! But man...that assassination mission made me waste all my revives...loved doing the defense mission though! But some pugs, you just know to not go past the first 5 waves...too bad! And i've still got a feeling i don't know half of what i can do with my arsenal!

"it appears to be taking longer than usual" >_>

Starting playing yesterday and ow boy...this is gonna be a dangerous game! Chose a mag warframe and really liking it! But man...that assassination mission made me waste all my revives...loved doing the defense mission though! But some pugs, you just know to not go past the first 5 waves...too bad! And i've still got a feeling i don't know half of what i can do with my arsenal!

I've logged around 80 hours and i'm still learning new stuff lol

velociraptor

"Praise be unto Vauban."

For on the first day he brought us Bastille, and defense missions were good.

...seriously though, I've been raving about him for a couple weeks now and still feel like I'm understating how great he is.
How did you get Vauban?

Someone in this thread mentioned how they got alerts on their phone. Is there an app for this?

twitter.. @WFAlertsPS4 very handy though.. cause it tells you how long the alert runs for and what you get.. eg: the alert atm is... Viver (Eris): Experimental Ballistics Facility Located - 62m - 10000cr

Vauban systems alert on right now at Saturn

https://twitter.com/WFAlertsPS4/status/416933311018455040

I don't even have access to Saturn and have the systems blueprint already, thought others would like to know though. You've helped me out enough.

23-36. I'm gonna die lol.

Edit: I spawned in dead. Nice lol.

Edit 2: So the rest of the team managed to complete it with me spectating. I was already dead for some reason. Got the Vauban system and 2 control modules. lol. Not gonna complain.

mannnn I just came back from a nap.. and see vauban blueprint was up an hour ago... damn my impeccable mistiming lol

What are the chances of another blueprint today? slim or none? why do I need to sleep when I've had a large lunch? :p

qcf x2

Anyone want to help me out with tower 1 void missions? I made some questionable decisions and now I've got an underpowered Rhino with a Vulkar (sniper) as my primary.

Unfortunately, most missions in this game are not doable for me with a sniper as a primary weapon (why isn't it a secondary? I dunno). It is almost impossible to level up without going full melee, and I don't yet have the armor to do that.

Anyway, I need some items from the void to get a better primary weapon.

psn - usvistar

Briarios

I wanted to thank the GAF clan -- tower runs are a lot more fun & successful in clan lol Last night, I got the entire Mag Prime build in 2 runs.

Oh, I also have some rares up for trade -- I'm looking for Split Chambers and Rifle Mutation, if anyone has them :)

Arrow Mutation
Ravage
Vital Sense
Sundering Strike
Reflex Guardx2 (not so good yet, maybe after the combat update)
Streamline (I love this for my Rhino)

Just PM & we'll figure out a time.

molnizzle

Someone in this thread mentioned how they got alerts on their phone. Is there an app for this?

There's an official Warframe app for Android that will do it. I'm on iOS, so I just set @WFAlertsPS4 to send me push notifications using the official Twitter app. Works great.

Slowly making progress in this game. Sucks that I can't do a lot of the alerts due to not having those worlds open to me yet. Working my way to jupiter from Earth now, then once those are unlocked, i'll double back to mars's branch.

Also finished my first Rank up test! Now have access to all those lv 2 weapons, though I can't craft any of them yet due to lack of mats.

Yay we got a boss battle where the boss wouldn't die or take anymore damage, we kept going at it for almost half an hour and had to call it quits. Sucks so bad, had some cool mods dropped that ended up losing since we couldn't beat the mission.

molnizzle

Yay we got a boss battle where the boss wouldn't die or take anymore damage, we kept going at it for almost half an hour and had to call it quits. Sucks so bad, had some cool mods dropped that ended up losing since we couldn't beat the mission.

Lieutenant Lech Kril?

If so, then someone didn't look their boss up on the Wiki before attempting it. ;-)

atpbx

For those that are just starting, look me up in game.

I've got 2 x stream line, 4 hornet strikes, rifle mutation and I think I've got a spare flow that I am happy to pass on to help people out.

Of course, I'd be happy to accept a spare barrel diffusion if anyone has one *whistles*.

Just realised, that looks like I'm selling them, I'm not, just look me up and if you need one of them you can have it.

Zakalwe

Banned
Slowly making progress in this game. Sucks that I can't do a lot of the alerts due to not having those worlds open to me yet. Working my way to jupiter from Earth now, then once those are unlocked, i'll double back to mars's branch.

Also finished my first Rank up test! Now have access to all those lv 2 weapons, though I can't craft any of them yet due to lack of mats.

You can get a piggy back to alerts you've not unlocked. Not sure how it is on PS4, but on PC you can just jump into region/recruit/founder chat and ask for a ride.

SnakeEyes

Banned
You can get a piggy back to alerts you've not unlocked. Not sure how it is on PS4, but on PC you can just jump into region/recruit/founder chat and ask for a ride.
Yeah same thing on PS4, you just have to be invited into a lobby where the host has it unlocked, and once it's completed it's unlocked for you as well.

molnizzle

Yeah same thing on PS4, you just have to be invited into a lobby where the host has it unlocked, and once it's completed it's unlocked for you as well.

It won't be unlocked for you, actually. Alerts are a separate thing and don't count towards completion of the actual mission node.

frizby

I've gone a little bit crazy and am cooking 5 frames right now (Nova, Nyx, Necros, Valkyr, Vaubon). I figure it makes sense to get them built and then wait to claim them from the foundry until I'm ready.

Transmute is a complete waste of time and money. On a whim, I did it a few times to see if I could get a Guardian mod. I figured if I put in 4 sentinel mods, my odds would be better, but apparently not after looking into it.

I also spammed a few of you with T3 Defense invites yesterday. Hopefully not a bother.

Top Bottom