• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

SnakeEyes

Banned
I was fast asleep during that alert, unfortunately. =/

lyGH1Id.png

Edit: Even fucking Rage Comics can't properly convey about how annoyed I am at the timing of the ES Alert drops.

Hit me up I'm sure I've loads of them!

Not sure how you trade in the game actually.

On the plus side, I just finished an epic survival on Europa. Not sure what warframe this guy had but it created a massive forcefield around the cryopod that lifted any enemy up that got close and hung them there. I'd just run over and rhino stomp them all.

Ended up with 84% of the damage and almost 500 kills.

Edit: the warframe was Vauban. Damn, he's a good one.

ijed

Loving this game - got about 20hrs in so far - Rhino in the oven, just made some kunai but haven't tried them out yet.

Also found this guide is a great wiki for the wiki:
http://metadragon.de/warframe-beginners-guide/

Done a few alerts but still haven't got any Aura mods yet.

Any chance I could be added to the gaf clan?
PSN: luniac
Timezone: Aus EST

cheers

Pop

what's the rifle electrical damage mod called? can't believe I haven't found one yet.

Grimløck;95319439 said:
Stormbringer. It's an Uncommon Mod, but it may as well be Rare. I got it in wave 5 doing Pluto Defense missions.

So that's what's it called. Never seen one in my 200+hr of gametime.

Can someone help me "get" this game? Tons of friends play it, but it felt kinda ordinary and like it was just inviting me to make microtransactions. Not trying to knock anyone who likes the game, but is there more depth as you get farther along?

molnizzle

Can someone help me "get" this game? Tons of friends play it, but it felt kinda ordinary and like it was just inviting me to make microtransactions. Not trying to knock anyone who likes the game, but is there more depth as you get farther along?

There's too much depth.

Not once have I felt like I need to make a microtransaction or actually made one.
There are ways to get it all with time, hard work, and a wiki guide by your side.

To"get" the game, you need to spend time with it, it'll all come together then.

Not once have I felt like I need to make a microtransaction or actually made one.
There are ways to get it all with time, hard work, and a wiki guide by your side.

To"get" the game, you need to spend time with it, it'll all come together then.

the only thing you have to buy eventually are warframe and weapon slots

IvorB

Just had a proper little play session on this after a bit of a break. F**king awesome. Was thinking I might get tired of this but still just can't get enough of shooting dem aliens :).

hyp

Yup. I've got about 30+ random keys just playing those two a ton..always plenty of keys to spare.

weird, I've done a bunch of 20+ min runs and no OD key drops. sucks. if you want someone to run with hit me up, specifically OD survival. want to gather parts for burston prime.

HORRORSHØW

where do orokin void survival keys drop?

weird, I've done a bunch of 20+ min runs and no OD key drops. sucks. if you want someone to run with hit me up, specifically OD survival. want to gather parts for burston prime.
Void or Derelict? First you ask for Void keys, then Derelict. You can get Derelict keys by buying the blueprint from the market and then build them in the foundry.

Let's run some Derelict missions soon. I need more mutagen for Embolist.

molnizzle

Grimløck;95349757 said:
I got a ton of keys (not necessarily Void Survival) from Defense missions or Survival missions @ 15 mins mark.

This is good advice for farming just about everything. If you ain't playing Defense or Survival, you ain't farming.

About to finish a solo nightmare run and mission failed pops up. No idea why.

Bummer.

Was it rescue? Because the rescue target can be killed.

EL Beefo

Holy fucking shit guys! I don't know what happened but i (?) deleted my application, did i lose all my data?

I'm pretty sure your profile info is all on DE's servers, so you should be safe.

Also, has anyone found any good use for Nova's two V polarity slots? The only non-aura V mod I have is the one that increases damage when bleeding out, so I feel like they're kind of useless until I can forma them.

HORRORSHØW

Also, has anyone found any good use for Nova's two V polarity slots? The only non-aura V mod I have is the one that increases damage when bleeding out, so I feel like they're kind of useless until I can forma them.
I just stuck on Rage and Focus. Both are kinda useless on her, though.

hyp

Grimløck;95362732 said:
2 Split Chambers in one day! Whoo hoo!

can you or someone explain how Split Chamber works? from what I gather, does it fire additional bullets without depleting magazine rounds depending on how much you level it up?

HORRORSHØW

can you or someone explain how Split Chamber works? from what I gather, does it fire additional bullets without depleting magazine rounds depending on how much you level it up?
Yes. There's a 90% chance to fire an additional round at max level.

hyp

Grimløck;95351965 said:
Void or Derelict? First you ask for Void keys, then Derelict. You can get Derelict keys by buying the blueprint from the market and then build them in the foundry.

Let's run some Derelict missions soon. I need more mutagen for Embolist.

thanks for clearing that up, I meant OD. didn't know the blueprints were in the store. just bought a bunch, time to build.

ParityBit

So I just got my Rhino and am working on leveling it up. What is a good 3rd Frame to shoot for? I have a bunch of pieces, and I think I have a complete set somewhere (I am at work so I don't know exactly).

Also, what are the "prime" weapons/frames people talk about and how do you get one? Are they completely new blueprints, or do you have to do something with a normal version?

Top Bottom