• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

So I just got my Rhino and am working on leveling it up. What is a good 3rd Frame to shoot for? I have a bunch of pieces, and I think I have a complete set somewhere (I am at work so I don't know exactly).

Up to your tastes really, but Nova and Trinity are always useful. Nova when you feel like nuking the entire galaxy, and Trinity when you want to live forever.

Also, what are the "prime" weapons/frames people talk about and how do you get one? Are they completely new blueprints, or do you have to do something with a normal version?

Void and derelict missions can give prime blueprints as rewards. Different mission types and tiers have different reward tables, for example Frost Prime (which I just put in the oven, yay) parts can be found in void exterminate missions. Prime warframes typically have one more polarized slot and look a bit fancier. Prime weapons do a bit more damage and have some other stat tweaks.

Vereataes

Neo Member
I have a spare stormbringer if anyone wants. Also a spare Focus and Flow ( I think I remember people asking for them earlier)

PSN: Arassuil

Grimløck;95362732 said:
2 Split Chambers in one day! Whoo hoo!

raptor farming? Split chamber is pretty much my last must have :(

ParityBit

Up to your tastes really, but Nova and Trinity are always useful. Nova when you feel like nuking the entire galaxy, and Trinity when you want to live forever.

Void and derelict missions can give prime blueprints as rewards. Different mission types and tiers have different reward tables, for example Frost Prime (which I just put in the oven, yay) parts can be found in void exterminate missions. Prime warframes typically have one more polarized slot and look a bit fancier. Prime weapons do a bit more damage and have some other stat tweaks.

Oh thanks for the answers! I really only get into the good groups when I am with NeoGAF guildies.

I wish there was a way to hide blueprints you do not want to see. For example I have my Rhino now, yet my screen is still cluttered with the Rhino parts. I could see this becoming cumbersome when looking to see what I have/need.

Dave1988

1513219_636323006431401_969146634_n.jpg

FIX THIS SHIT, DE! :(

ParityBit

can't wait for the new UI. does the PC have it already?

I can't wait until we are matched up with the PC version!

I wish we had cross platform, and I really hope (and I know it will not happen) that we can at least be cross platform with the Xbox One ...

ParityBit

This game really needs a good app to manage your inventory/map.

They should hire me, I would pump one out!

Edit: Does anyone use auto aim?

molnizzle

can you or someone explain how Split Chamber works? from what I gather, does it fire additional bullets without depleting magazine rounds depending on how much you level it up?

It's basically a 90% chance -- per bullet -- to completely double your damage. Multishot is far and away the most powerful weapon stat in the game. Once you have the Multishot mods they should be the first ones you apply to every single weapon, along with the increased damage mod for the weapon type (Serration, Hornet Strike, etc.).

Parmenide

Finally i collected all pieces for Frost Prime. Now i have a question, wich is the best void mission to get the paris prime blueprint?

Holy shit. Just finished soloing a boss battle where it's that dude Vlad and another guy.

Was damn intense, didn't know how to get the second guy down, don't know how I done it but I was swinging my Galatine around like a mad man!

molnizzle

Holy shit. Just finished soloing a boss battle where it's that dude Vlad and another guy.

Was damn intense, didn't know how to get the second guy down, don't know how I done it but I was swinging my Galatine around like a mad man!

That's Krill. He's invulnerable until you break off the Cryo tubes on his back. Once you do that he explodes in a ball of flames and you can damage him normally.

It seems that all the new boss encounters (and the old ones, when DE does their updates) have specific objectives like that. The Alad V/Zanuka fight also has a specific strategy you have to follow. From here on out you're pretty much going to have to look the bosses up on the Wiki before attempting them.

I dig it, personally. I'd love to see more MMO-style "raid" encounters a la Lephantis.

molnizzle

Anyone got a spare Killing Blow for my Galatine? Seems I never found one, but I now have a charged weapon.

Yeah, I should have an extra. I'll be back online in about an hour.

I wish there was a way to hide blueprints you do not want to see. For example I have my Rhino now, yet my screen is still cluttered with the Rhino parts. I could see this becoming cumbersome when looking to see what I have/need.

Sell that shit! Every blueprint piece sells for between 2500-3500 credits. There used to be a bug where you couldn't sell anything that you had more than one of, but it was fixed with U11.

Access your "inventory" from the Arsenal and then tab over to the "misc." tab (third one over, I believe) to see all of your blueprints. Sell off all the duplicates of stuff you've already crafted! It's a nice payout.

Mindman

Played this game for a little bit. got into the first mission but had to leave. When I come back, I have no idea where that mission is, which planet? I searched for a bit and couldn't find one.

Does this game have full Xbox controller support on PC? I may try that one, the unlocked framerate on the PS4 version sucks.

molnizzle

Played this game for a little bit. got into the first mission but had to leave. When I come back, I have no idea where that mission is, which planet? I searched for a bit and couldn't find one.

Does this game have full Xbox controller support on PC? I may try that one, the unlocked framerate on the PS4 version sucks.

First planet is Mercury, and you'll be able to see what missions you've completed once you select it.

The game does support controllers on PC, yes. The platinum prices also tend to be much better thanks to the ability to randomly receive 25%, 50% or 75% discount vouchers as login rewards. You can also buy PC plat directly from Amazon, sometimes at a significant discount (for example, this ridiculous $99 pack is currently marked down to $33.99 for the holidays). The PC version also tends to get at least 2-3 hotfixes a day. We've had one PS4 patch since launch. Our build is currently an assortment of fixes from 11.0 and 11.1. PC is sitting at 11.5.

In the near future you'll be able to "copy" your PC profile (minus any plat) over to PS4. That's the "rainbow bridge" you sometimes see mentioned both here and on the official forums. It'll happen once the PS4 version catches up and is updated to the same build as the PC version.

If you have a gaming PC then it might be smart to start your game there. You could buy some plat for super cheap and stock up on Warframe/weapon slots, potatoes and maybe a color pack or two. Once the rainbow bridge is up you could then transfer everything over to PS4, if you wanted.

Hit lv 21 on my mag, in the final stretch! My Braton, Sicarus, and Chronos (sp?) are all in the range of about 14-16.

I now have all the blueprints for my Rhino, just need to farm up some more mats to build it. Also scored a Glave blueprint as a random login reward, which is cool. Will build it probably once I gett he chronos to lv 30.

I hope we start getting discounts on PS4. I don't see why it would be an issue as both games are supposed to be the same as each other...

Yeah I've done a lot of the other boss fights that are like that, was just doubling back and getting some I've missed out.

Hopefully it's a continuing trend, what I would love to see though is proper "raids" ala WoW, or even missions that are one big massive boss encounter.

molnizzle

Is there a Neogaf clan?

I was fighting a boss and he kept mentioning the "Neogaf clan". I was extremely confused.

Ha, you must have been grouped up with another gaffer and not known it. We do have a clan, but unfortunately it's currently full. Once we finish up our research we'll be upgrading the member cap from 100 to 300. That should occur about a week from now.

If you want to be added to "the list" of gaffers to be added once we increase the cap, please send a PSN message to either myself (PSN: molnizzle) or Helscream.

ParityBit

Yeah, I should have an extra. I'll be back online in about an hour.

Sell that shit! Every blueprint piece sells for between 2500-3500 credits. There used to be a bug where you couldn't sell anything that you had more than one of, but it was fixed with U11.

Access your "inventory" from the Arsenal and then tab over to the "misc." tab (third one over, I believe) to see all of your blueprints. Sell off all the duplicates of stuff you've already crafted! It's a nice payout.

Thanks a ton dude!

Should I bake a Nova or Trinity? I have enough prints for both!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Ha, you must have been grouped up with another gaffer and not known it. We do have a clan, but unfortunately it's currently full. Once we finish up our research we'll be upgrading the member cap from 100 to 300. That should occur about a week from now.

If you want to be added to "the list" of gaffers to be added once we increase the cap, please send a PSN message to either myself (PSN: molnizzle) or Hellscream.
One L in Helscream, I think...

Gattsu25

Banned
Saryn is in the oven. 350 degrees for three days.

I'm loving Saryn.

Close to building a Valkyr and I just finished cooking my Rhino..soo many choices

edit:

If you want to be added to "the list" of gaffers to be added once we increase the cap, please send a PSN message to either myself (PSN: molnizzle) or Helscream.

Noted

SilentFlyer

Started this game day before yesterday. Have cleared Mercury. Planet unlocking seems to be depend on my warframe level? Game is very fun and deep, though. At first I couldn't understand about warframe, crafting, fusion etc but after doing some research on it I have grasp the idea of it. Currently on my way to level 2 of Excalibur Warframe.

However, I need to know when am I able to get new Warframe, especially Rhino and Vubhan? And is there a way I can level up fast without sp?

MoonGred

I don't know what happened on the last mobile defence mission, but halfway through my framerate dropped down to the 15 area. First time I wished I started this on pc

EekTheKat

Energy siphon finally, now I can get some sleep without being on alert watch 24/7 lol

Banshee cooking in oven now too. Parts for mag done. Just missing one piece of Excalibur.

HORRORSHØW

raptor farming? Split chamber is pretty much my last must have :(
Nah. Got one in Pluto defense and another in Infested survival. Pluto defense is a great spot to grind for mods, IMO. I've gotten Split Chamber, Stormbringer, 2 Master Thieves, Continuity, and a bunch of T2/T3 keys.

Top Bottom