• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

foxdvd

My son recently started playing this game on my ps4. He is up to master rank 2, is part of my clan but there is no trade tab in his chat area in the top right. I can not find any settings that would have removed it. Anyone know what caused this?

molnizzle

My son recently started playing this game on my ps4. He is up to master rank 2, is part of my clan but there is no trade tab in his chat area in the top right. I can not find any settings that would have removed it. Anyone know what caused this?

I've never heard of that... I'd recommend making a ticket and getting an answer straight from DE.

Man it is a lot of money to upgrade mods. If I want to upgrade my siphon it is a lot of cash. Not to mention the others!

Try and get some rarer fusions with at least 3 or 4 levels. They'll move the upgrade bar up much higher and it costs less than lots of lower level fusions.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Grimløck;95443594 said:
I'm still trying to max my Serration. I have two notches left, and I'm broke as hell.
I've got both my Serration and Hornet Strike to about lvl 5 or 6. After that, it's getting to ridiculous levels of expensive.

I've got both my Serration and Hornet Strike to about lvl 5 or 6. After that, it's getting to ridiculous levels of expensive.
Yep, pretty much all my best mods are one from max because that last step is a real doozy.

But right now, with no immediate plans to spend cash on anything in particular I'm saving up and then splurging on mod fusion with my frame's core mods. It works for now.

The hard part is also knowing which mods are worth spending the money/cards on.
Those costs add up big time and it can be hard to notice unless you're keeping a watchful eye on it.

Edgeward

I really need a damage mod for rifles to drop soon. Pistols have been doing all the work lately thanks to having hornet strike.

molnizzle

God, reading about the damage changes in 11.5 is making my blood boil. DE seriously has no fucking clue how to design a video game. That's really the only conclusion I can come up with. They're either attempting the most elaborate dev troll of all time or they're just clueless. Ugh. Fucking morons.

Just woke up to find I'd missed an alert for a Vauban Chassis. Nooooo.

Edit: oh and the banshee helmet, which was the last piece I needed. Dammit.

I was watching some videos about scanning enemies and I noticed in the videos there are usually 3 or 4 operations active on the map select screen. I seem to only ever get alerts (1 or 2 maximum) but I never see anything in the operations.

I've maybe seen something there once in the 30 hours I've played the game. Whats the deal with these?

I was watching some videos about scanning enemies and I noticed in the videos there are usually 3 or 4 operations active on the map select screen. I seem to only ever get alerts (1 or 2 maximum) but I never see anything in the operations.

I've maybe seen something there once in the 30 hours I've played the game. Whats the deal with these?

The more planets and missions you complete, the more alerts that will be available for you to view.

You can join an alert that doesn't show up on your map screen by joining a game with someone who has it available.

I jumped into the PC thread to see what they're talking about and they seem to have events going and jumping into games joining specific sides. Hope we get that stuff soon.

Kurod

Banned
I maxed that to 30 already!

I also put random mods .... I'm not sure what to use.

I'm leveling a Braton now and am enjoying it more than my Boltor. Using shred, fast trigger, warped magazine, some crit mods (can't remember their names), and a heat damage mod. It kills enemies fast but goes through ammo super quick.

So my Rhino is maxed out. I should probably forma him to properly polorize my aura slot right? Right now it's Siphon and I'm losing a few points.

Edit: just did it.

Started playing this game yesterday, it's pretty fun. I just wish the randoms I join didn't walk around aimlessly. It's not like there's much else to do except go to the objective, there's really nothing to sight see about. Also trying to kill everything in each area. While it's nice to get a few kills in to the objective. After the objective is done and were racing towards the goal, there's really no need to kill all the enemies in each area anymore. At the end of the level there's usually tons of them spawning so it'll take too long and has a high chance of death.

Also,
Captain Vor
is seriously too difficult. There is no way to beat him without a team, or at least being a higher level. I couldn't even beat him being lvl9, and the mission says you at least need to be lvl1-3. He seriously doesn't need to heal being as difficult as he was. I didn't even survive the battle, I died in the first few seconds and my teammates killed him while I spectated.

Right now I'm on the next planet after Mercury. I'm trying to get to the boss so I can try to get that
Rhino
blueprint. I heard the bosses of each planet will usually drop a blueprint for a Warframe, and
Rhino
is one of the ones I want.

Armaros

So my Rhino is maxed out. I should probably forma him to properly polorize my aura slot right? Right now it's Siphon and I'm losing a few points.

Edit: just did it.

Yes the Aura Slot ends up giving you the most points overall if you polarize it to your current aura.

molnizzle

Ok so I made a good choice. Awesome. I'm going to polorize him again but not sure which slot.

Another shield icon for Vitality/Redirection is probably the best bang for the buck because those have such a high requirement when maxed. I forma'd my Rhino 3 times: utility for Energy Siphon in aura slot and two additional shields for Vitality/Redirection/Steel Fiber. I forma'd one of the shields over the ability slot for Rhino Charge since I never use it for endgame stuff.

EDIT: Here's my current Rhino build. Steel Fiber, Redirection and Vitality still need to be maxed. Everything else is exactly as I want it.

gVDyvrC.jpg

Another shield icon for Vitality/Redirection is probably the best bang for the buck because those have such a high requirement when maxed. I forma'd my Rhino 3 times: utility for Energy Siphon in aura slot and two additional shields for Vitality/Redirection/Steel Fiber. I forma'd one of the shields over the ability slot for Rhino Charge since I never use it for endgame stuff.

I didn't know you could forma three times. That's good to know. It sounds like a good route to take. Cheers.

molnizzle

I didn't know you could forma three times. That's good to know. It sounds like a good route to take. Cheers.

You can Forma as many times as you want, you just have to re-level to 30 every time. For Warframes you never really need to do more than 3. Most weapons take 4-5 Forma's to completely max out unless they already come with a few polarity slots (most don't).

Whee rifle amp get. Now i just need the serration to fucking drop.

I can give you an extra Serration. Redirection too, if you're still looking for that.

SilentFlyer

Started playing this game yesterday...

Same here. Started playing the game 3 days before. Currently on level 14 Excalibur, probably. Still need about 3500 point for Mastery Rank 2. Cleared Mercury and playing on Venus. I just wish I could change my default rifle. Looking to go for Barton Prime or Burston Prime but can't get it until Rank 2 (?) - Any other rifle someone can suggest or these are good overall?

I'm also aiming for the Rhino or Vubhan.

Sure just message me when I'm online :)

PSN is same as here.

Thank you. Sent message and friend request on PSN.

molnizzle

Same here. Started playing the game 3 days before. Currently on level 14 Excalibur, probably. Still need about 3500 point for Mastery Rank 2. Cleared Mercury and playing on Venus. I just wish I could change my default rifle. Looking to go for Barton Prime or Burston Prime but can't get it until Rank 2 (?) - Any other rifle someone can suggest or these are good overall?

I'm also aiming for the Rhino or Vubhan.

The vanilla Braton (not the MK-I you start with) is a great initial upgrade that you can buy from the Marketplace for credits. The Lex or Sicarus pistols can be aquired the same way and will also be a nice boost over your starting Lato.

Make sure you don't sell off your MK-I or Lato before leveling them to 30 though. You still want the mastery points!

HORRORSHØW

So, Soma or Synapse? I'm personally feeling the Soma more, mainly because of its range.
But I'm loving the reload time of the Synapse compared to the Soma. Both feel similar damage wise.

So my Galatine is a charged sword, but it takes ages to actually charge. I have reflex coil maxed at 60% and fury at 50%. Anything else I can add to speed things up? By the time I've charged and swung on the big guys I've been hit multiple times.

Top Bottom