• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

MoonGred

Is there a reason why sometimes I auto teleport to a different point in the map? Id be in a fire fight and all of a sudden I'd teleport. I know this isn't a lag issue as rhino does a weird animation afterwards

hyp

Is there a reason why sometimes I auto teleport to a different point in the map? Id be in a fire fight and all of a sudden I'd teleport. I know this isn't a lag issue as rhino does a weird animation afterwards

Yea it's a Grineer Commander toying with ya.

Its these guys:

i62zhsr65UJXN.png

Grineer Commanders. They switch places with you by way of a teleport.

Kurod

Banned
Anyone have a spare focus mod for sale? I've tried defense missions, survival, and even farmed the hell out of Vor and no drop.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
No fucking way.......

Warframe PS4 is right now an extremely unoptimised, bugged, piece of crap. I just wish the recording of the last 15 minutes thingy worked to document some of the truly bizarre shit.

For ducks sake, I even died in the goddamn dojo! I've seen the collision geometry of the cryopods displace, UI crashes, etc... Coupled with the extreme connection and fps issues, honestly it doesn't even deserve to be called a beta, this shit is an alpha.

hyp

For ducks sake, I even died in the goddamn dojo! Coupled with the extreme connection and fps issues, honestly it doesn't even deserve to be called a beta, this shit is an alpha.

lo-fuckin-l! if the game wasn't crack that I actually enjoy I would be much less forgiving.

anyone know where the banshee helmet blueprint drops?

Spy mission reward, or (ultra-rate) Defense reward. Can't remember which faction.
Yup. Just got it on Wave 20 a couple of hours ago in an infested defense (Valefor on Europa I believe).

Made about 150 plat selling rare cards..cost me plenty of credits, thanks to having too rank everything up once because of that bug. Plus the damn tax..

Edgeward

Carrier makes farming way easier. And helps with energy hungry frames like Nova.

Got Flow, Rage, and Rifle ammo mutation all in one survival. Feels good.

Null star in laggy sessions are a godsend. homing, unscaled damage baby.

Scorpion Ash Helmet alert just now on Uranus. Good for the next hour.

hyp

Yup. Just got it on Wave 20 a couple of hours ago in an infested defense (Valefor on Europa I believe).

Made about 150 plat selling rare cards..cost me plenty of credits, thanks to having too rank everything up once because of that bug. Plus the damn tax..

cool thanks for the tip.

I guess I really can't handle this grind. Vor's assassination is too buggy, and I'm stuck being two venus capture missions where no one has enough firepower to stop a VIP.

It feels like there's a wall on Venus, and that's pretty much close to the beginning of the game.

Dave1988

I guess I really can't handle this grind. Vor's assassination is too buggy, and I'm stuck being two venus capture missions where no one has enough firepower to stop a VIP.

It feels like there's a wall on Venus, and that's pretty much close to the beginning of the game.

Are you still using the starting weapons? Get rid of them and buy the weapons in the market for creds. Even the Braton is a significant upgrade over the Braton Mk. 1.

You should also grind the Venus boss to get Rhino parts. Rhino is the first frame that anyone starting out should build as it is a powerhouse and makes doing missions much easier.

Hit me up when I'm online and I'll boost you through a few missions to get your level etc up

If I have time I'll help you farm rhino so you can build him and kick Vors ass :p

frizby

That's where we're heading. The current layout is just a band-aid while I get the real layout going. Basically, everything that's currently north of the clan hall is part of the permanent plan. Everything to the south will be demolished/rebuilt in the next few days. That's not to say that you shouldn't contribute if you see something being built there. Since all resources (including platinum) are returned to the Clan Vault upon destruction, it's never a waste to contribute.

When it's all said and done, our Dojo will have 3 floors. The top and bottom floors will be "all business," meaning just to handle stuff like reactors, barracks, the Oracle and the requisite extra clan halls to increase or Dojo capacity. Once everything is built there will be no reason for anyone to ever go to those floors. Players will spawn on the second floor inside the "Grandest Hall" (no bullshit, that's the in-game name). That hall is huge and has 6 doors. One of them will lead straight to the research labs, one will lead to the Obstacle Course, and the other four will lead to dueling arenas. If need be I can do some cross-connector wizardry and add a second Obstacle Course, but I feel like one will be sufficient for now.

It's gonna be rad. Today I'll be putting together a rough map to help explain it better.

EDIT: Thanks for helping with the Oracle. I'll now be able to nuke the old one in 24 hours. ;-)

That sounds awesome, and believe me, I don't mean to be critical. I appreciate the work you guys do on the dojo and don't have a problem with function before form.

Had a great day yesterday for drops. While farming Sargas Ruk for Orokin Cells, which is super effective in a group of four BTW, he dropped a Split Chamber. I didn't even realize it was on his drop table, so it was a nice surprise, and it occurs to me that he might be a good "two birds with one stone" kind of farming run. I also got two Stormbringer mods from Void runs.

Friday was good too, with a Fleeting Expertise and the last parts for Ember Prime, Glaive Prime and Braton Prime.

Has anybody found a more effective way to get Neural Sensors than Alad V? He seems to drop 2 pretty consistently.

Gonna be MIA for 5/6 days got a business trip out of city.

Started levelling up Lex and Latron with my new Mag Prime. The weapons seem kinda fun, it's nice having to properly pick your shots instead of destroying everything in your path.

Good damage per bullet on both weapons, long reload times and high recoil on both weapons. It's like they were made for each other <3

Obviously not the best against massive groups of enemies but that's what Mags crush and pull is for!

Mag i instantly love. There's something satisfying about throwing enemies around when you're in a spot of bother or just picking them up and crushing them.

Probably gonna be my go to against corpus from now on.

Need to farm up some more rubido, and two control modules to complete my Trinity and Rhino frames. A bit of plastids as well. Currently grinding my way to Ganamede so I can get the modules.

Currently sitting at about 23 on my mag, about the same for my Braton, Sicarus, and Cronus.

ugh now i have a dilemma i was thinking of migrating my pc account when they let you but i got the gorgon and i really wanted it on pc but i got it on ps4 and i know its just one weapon and it isn't the best but now i don't know if i want to transfer my pc account i want to because i have 257 hours logged on the pc side and nekros which was a bitch to farm but i don't want to lose the gorgon

NeededSleep

Finally got banshee out of the oven last night. Her abilites seem pretty neat. Not sure why I never see anyone playing the frame. Then again I amonly level 4 with her, possible her later stats are lacking too much?

Either way first game I get im with her in que. Spme douche starts cussing me out for playing banshee and using a galatene for melee weapon...... Left the que immediately. I really need to find a group to play with.

Would like to join gaf clan, but a rl friend I play with is very anti social and anti big guilds. So him and I have our own 2man guild :(. Guess you cant be in 2 clans at once huh?

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Nobody plays Banshee because all of her abilities are bad. 1: barely does any damage, piddly knockback. 2: nobody cares. 3: nobody stealths. 4: super long animation and no immunity.

ugh now i have a dilemma i was thinking of migrating my pc account when they let you but i got the gorgon and i really wanted it on pc but i got it on ps4 and i know its just one weapon and it isn't the best but now i don't know if i want to transfer my pc account i want to because i have 257 hours logged on the pc side and nekros which was a bitch to farm but i don't want to lose the gorgon
It's not like getting the Gorgon is impossible. I've earned three blueprints through login bonuses.

Nobody plays Banshee because all of her abilities are bad.

It's not like getting the Gorgon is impossible. I've earned three blueprints through login bonuses.

its impossible for me because its something i want in a game therefore i will never get it. it happens in every game you want to find a certain car in gta? too bad. you want a certain gun in borderlands? nope. every damn game it happens

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Well, I'd still put Nekros over Gorgon. ;-)

Cross your fingers and log in every day after your transfer.

Are you still using the starting weapons? Get rid of them and buy the weapons in the market for creds. Even the Braton is a significant upgrade over the Braton Mk. 1.

You should also grind the Venus boss to get Rhino parts. Rhino is the first frame that anyone starting out should build as it is a powerhouse and makes doing missions much easier.

Where do you get the mats to build rhino? I got a few pieces schematics, but I got like 0 for most of the mats.

molnizzle

well i'm also waiting to see if you can transfer back to pc(probably for a price if at all) for when i get a better pc

From what I understand it's not even a transfer, it's a "copy." Your PC profile and all of your stuff will all be there after you do it. You'll just also have a copy of everything on PS4 as well.

frizby

Need to farm up some more rubido, and two control modules to complete my Trinity and Rhino frames. A bit of plastids as well. Currently grinding my way to Ganamede so I can get the modules.

Orokin Void is the best place for Control Modules. Use a defense or survival key, and you'll end up with all you need. I have hundreds.

ParityBit

So each frame only has the starting 4 powers? Then is it even worth keeping the mods you find? Maybe for the fusion of the main powers?

IMBored

Orokin Void is the best place for Control Modules. Use a defense or survival key, and you'll end up with all you need. I have hundreds.
Yes I was pissed that having spent two days farming to get 3 control modules for carier I did my fist void mission and got like 10 of them.

oktarb

So Saturday I was running my Vauban. On four separate occasions I hard crashed out of the game. The Sony equivalent of the blue screen of death. Mid play sessions it crashed the game and asked if I wanted to submit a report. All progress lost.

After the forth time I started Googling it and ran across a forum post where someone stated that when they play the Vauban and use Vortex they seem to crash often. Not 100% sure that the case but man it feels true.

molnizzle

So each frame only has the starting 4 powers? Then is it even worth keeping the mods you find? Maybe for the fusion of the main powers?

That's what extra mods are for, yes. Fusion.

So Saturday I was running my Vauban. On four separate occasions I hard crashed out of the game. The Sony equivalent of the blue screen of death. Mid play sessions it crashed the game and asked if I wanted to submit a report. All progress lost.

After the forth time I started Googling it and ran across a forum post where someone stated that when they play the Vauban and use Vortex they seem to crash often. Not 100% sure that the case but man it feels true.

It's true, don't use Vortex right now on PS4. Especially if you're grouped. That's just being an asshole. ;-)

Is THAT what that was? Geezuz..lol.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Edit: Would help if I saw the tag on the title properly, yey for my search-fu. Ignore me and I hope PS4 peoples are enjoying Warframe.

Top Bottom