• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

djkimothy

spwolf said:
excellent french?

Hehe. I just scored a level B on my Government French reading proficiency test. I think I failed the writing test though. :(

Anyways. If there's enough interest, i can lead a Canadian clan and donate my time. :)

Though I'll be gone all next week so it may be a good idea to have someone else if you want an early kick start.

besada

Banned
So, do you guys think this game should be released for the 360 and Wii, so more gamers get a chance to play it? I've got a PS3 and you'll see me online with it (as Warhawk is one of my more anticipated games), but Safe Bet was just talking about how really good games should be on all the consoles so everyone could have a chance to play them, and I wanted to see what you guys thought?

methane47

kaching said:
Every GAFer should start their own Warhawk clan, at this rate. I call [kGAF] - kaching's Heroes.

NO JOIN MY clan [Mgaf]
-Methane's Monsters!! Rawr
Indifferent2.gif

djkimothy

besada said:
So, do you guys think this game should be released for the 360 and Wii, so more gamers get a chance to play it? I've got a PS3 and you'll see me online with it (as Warhawk is one of my more anticipated games), but Safe Bet was just talking about how really good games should be on all the consoles so everyone could have a chance to play them, and I wanted to see what you guys thought?

WHAT!

kaching said:
Every GAFer should start their own Warhawk clan, at this rate. I call [kGAF] - kaching's Heroes.

Hmmm, maybe if the Canadian clan fell through. ;)

methane47

besada said:

Is my sarcasm meter broken? or are you seriously asking?

besada

Banned
methane47 said:

Little of both, really. Safe Bet brought this up in the Bioshock thread, and when someone wondered if he'd brought the same issue up in the Warhawk thread, I figured I might actually ask. As a three console owner, I don't really care which console software lands on, but I know it's a big deal to other people. Since Warhawk looks to me like the creme de la creme of soon to be released PS3 titles, I thought I'd drop in and ask you guys.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
kaching said:
:lol We got GAFw, GAFe, GAFu, WasabiKing's underground invite only clan, the proposed elite GAF clan a month after launch, and people asking for GAFc and GAFc[st]. :lol

GAF WILL RULE THE SKIES!!!

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
methane47 said:
Safe Bet must've pissed in besada's cereal in another thread. I'll guess it's the Bioshock not coming to PS3 thread.

Edit: Bingo.

besada

Banned
kaching said:
Safe Bet must've pissed in besada's cereal in another thread. I'll guess it's the Bioshock not coming to PS3 thread.

Excellent guess. I really am excited about Warhawk though, and really do want to play with you guys, but yeah, this is mostly a poke in the eye for Safe Bet. My apologies.

methane47

besada said:
Excellent guess. I really am excited about Warhawk though, and really do want to play with you guys, but yeah, this is mostly a poke in the eye for Safe Bet. My apologies.

Well i will drop my pride just this once and answer your question..

WarHawk is a SONY property Developed by a SONY 1st Party Dev team and Published, marketed and sponsored BY SONY

No way in hell this will ever touch the Xbox ... unless Sony goes the way of Sega

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
besada said:
My apologies.
Hey, at least you had the decency to name names rather than make blanket generalizations about everybody in this thread who may or may not have had anything to do with what happened in that thread. It's practically model behavior for GAF.

Xisiqomelir

besada said:

Can you not clutter game-specific threads, especially an official thread, just to satisfy your petty vendetta with some other poster, please?

Seriously, take this shit to PM.

besada

Banned
kaching said:
Hey, at least you had the decency to name names rather than make blanket generalizations about everybody in this thread who may or may not have had anything to do with what happened in that thread. It's practically model behavior for GAF.

Well, I don't want you all blowing me out of the air in Warhawk, and I also knew I was about to reap the whirlwind, so I tiptoed through the post very carefully. Thanks for taking it in the humorous spirit in which it was intended.

methane47

besada said:
Well, I don't want you all blowing me out of the air in Warhawk, and I also knew I was about to reap the whirlwind, so I tiptoed through the post very carefully. Thanks for taking it in the humorous spirit in which it was intended.

/finds nearest Halo thread to ask about multiplatform accessibilty

If every game was on every platform what would be the point of different consoles? Everyone is in the business to make money, not keep all gamers happy. But I would like a peek into an alternate reality where every game is released on all systems. Gamefaqs would cease to exist since it is nothing but fanboy wars anyways.

I'll just deal with having all of the latest consoles to make sure I never miss any AAA title, system be damned.

Safe Bet

Banned
I hate to take this off-topic but...

It's not hard to imagine a world without hardware exclusives if you just stop for a minute and look at the other entertainment industries...

You know the kind with "artists" in them...

;)

PS

I am sorry he brought our girlish spat in here...

I guess its the only "sony exclusive game" thread he could find I'm posting in.

AND NOW... BACK TO WARHAWK!

Please...

Grayman

DoctorWho said:
There are only 8 left to preorder at Best Buy!

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10092439&catid=24374&test%5Fcookie=1#

Estimated delivery date with Ground is the 29th so I bit the bullet and preordered for that price.

EDIT:6!!

EDIT:3!!!! SNAKE SNAKE!!?

EDIT:1!!

EDIT:0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, if you have a store close by this isn't much of a problem.
why is your ground date the 29th and my ground date is september 3rd!

ex0du5 said:
Don't know if I'm just being selfish here...

But anyone interested in making a GAF Canada? :eek:
GAFn(orth)

Kittonwy

Banned
besada said:

Why is it that I don't see you on the clan list? Are you just feigning interest just to troll here? I wonder.

TAKE THAT SHIT AND GET TEH FUCK OUT.
Indifferent2.gif

justjohn

besada said:
my ignore list is practically about 100 right now. you're like fucking rats, just cant seem to get rid of you fuckers

nofi

justjohn said:
my ignore list is practically about 100 right now. you're like fucking rats, just cant seem to get rid of you fuckers

11.30pm and everyone's still grumpy. I'm off to sleep.

Not in my wildest dreams did I think Warhawk would be only £19.99. Looks like I'll be getting this. So, I'm probably a little LTTP but is there a UK clan or just a Europe wide clan?

tha_con

Banned
besada said:
Little of both, really. Safe Bet brought this up in the Bioshock thread, and when someone wondered if he'd brought the same issue up in the Warhawk thread, I figured I might actually ask. As a three console owner, I don't really care which console software lands on, but I know it's a big deal to other people. Since Warhawk looks to me like the creme de la creme of soon to be released PS3 titles, I thought I'd drop in and ask you guys.

But...why ask about a 1st party title?

Surreal

freethought said:
Not in my wildest dreams did I think Warhawk would be only £19.99. Looks like I'll be getting this. So, I'm probably a little LTTP but is there a UK clan or just a Europe wide clan?

Europe-wide clan. =)

Kittonwy

Banned
djkimothy said:
Yes you Torontonian. :D

Muster the troops!

PS, did anyone read what happened after beseda posted that?

Theoretically would teh hoserland clan include people from buffalo and western NY as well? They're practically hosers and it's not like America wants them...
Indifferent2.gif

Core407

Banned
Anyone think Sony will do a trial? I'd love if they had like a 3 day trial where players could download some modified version that deleted itself after 3 days.

Kittonwy

Banned
Core407 said:
Anyone think Sony will do a trial? I'd love if they had like a 3 day trial where players could download some modified version that deleted itself after 3 days.

I doubt it. Just buy the game it's awesome.
Indifferent2.gif

Grayman

DoctorWho said:
What time did you preorder? They put preorders back up with a limit of 1 per household.
I'm not ordering it because it takes a week. I can get it on the 27th but it cost 20 dollars for shipping which I am not doing either.

Grayman said:
I'm not ordering it because it takes a week. I can get it on the 27th but it cost 20 dollars for shipping which I am not doing either.

What?

Shipping was $1.99 for me.

Where do you live... Yukon?

jonabbey

kaching said:
I wouldn't regard that as screwing everyone else, nor do I think Sony would, since there's time delay between regions regardless of whether they set the same date, and it would only be a matter of a couple of days in this case. I just think they won't have it for download on Tuesday because SCEA is phobic to downloads outside of Thursdays. :p

The guy who runs the site only works on Thursdays, see.

Grayman

DoctorWho said:
Strange... and that was the only option?

Yeah, I wouldn't bother for that. You can just get it in store.
well the ground shipping takes so long i'd rather get the game online considering i'll be going back to school the day i get it.

Dante

Kittonwy said:
Why is it that I don't see you on the clan list? Are you just feigning interest just to troll here? I wonder.

TAKE THAT SHIT AND GET TEH FUCK OUT.
Indifferent2.gif

I like the new foul mouthed Kittonwy.

Are you gonna cuss like that when I blast your ass out of the sky? :)

Doel

Grayman said:
My ground is the 28th, I ordered it last night.

I think their warehouse is in Mississauga, but I don't see why they wouldn't have one in or around Vancouver too.

djkimothy

Kittonwy said:
Theoretically would teh hoserland clan include people from buffalo and western NY as well? They're practically hosers and it's not like America wants them...
Indifferent2.gif

Bah. Fine, the sabres/leaf fans can join. Only after they acknowledge Alfredsson is the MANGOD.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
chubigans said:
The game WILL most likely be released Tuesday on the PSN...there's a bunch of adverts on the PSN saying so.
It'd be nice if it heralded the addition of Tuesdays to the PSN content download schedule

Top Bottom