• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was the Kanye and Kim Wedding a Complete Disaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookje

095LiSw.gif

milkham

When i got to the white batman costume part i though ok this whole thing is made up, then i see a photo.. wtf

Popnbake

His twitter account is some BS (whose isn't though?) but this is making the world a better place to live in.

Kayne, Kim, and his parents allowed him to wear a white batman suit to a wedding?

He wore an Ironman suit on a date with a hot chick?

His tweets make him sound like a dull individual but now I want to know what's the story behind these pics.

Elija2

So, Bat Jaden isn't the first time the young Smith has masqueraded as a superhero.

He also apparently goes on dates dressed as Iron Man:

o-JADEN-SMITH-IRON-MAN-570.jpg

Damn, the dude dresses up in superhero costumes and still gets dates.

But seriously, how have I never heard about this? Why does he have a weird thing for superhero costumes?

Fox Mulder

Fuck them, them is some hilarious stuff. At least their selfish whims led to local workers being paid well for doing dumb shit.

Red suit guy looks huge. Menacing as fuck

Also how are these fuckers gonna disrespect bocelli like that? The barilla pasta commercial brought tears to my eyes

If the influx of Chinese billionaires/millionaires has taught us anything, it's money can't buy taste and class. And they don't get much more tasteless and classlessness than Kim & Kanye. I also might add my respect for Will Smith is out the window... control your son bruh!

20cent

Banned
I'm starting to wonder if they are really adults or if they accidentally switched bodies with 12 year old kids.

I only know very little about these 2, the kardashian brainless-bimbo and generic-blingbling-swag-meh rapper, and I'm not surprised at all?
We are looking at the lowest level of the humanity there. Thank god at least they have money to deal with their mediocrity.

Yeah, what I take from all this is that Jaden Smith needs severe and urgent help before he winds up killing someone.

Probably in a superhero-related incident.

I see some messed up, Red Mist-style shenanigans in that kid's future.

I'm just laughing at the fact that nobody told Jaden not to wear that shit. Not his dad, not Kanye, not Kim, I bet Will was like "fuck I look like such a pushover parent right now". Kanye the ultimate control freak didn't have the balls to tell Jaden Smith to take that shit off... L.O.L!! What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force? Hilarity is what happens.

FourMyle

I saw this linked on another forum and figured you'd get a kick out of it too. The whole thing is gold, Jerry. I know it looks like a lot of text but I couldn't seem to cut anything out because it's all so good. I can't even figure out which parts to bold.

Link to the story.

If this is all true, then I'm starting to wonder if they are really adults or if they accidentally switched bodies with 12 year old kids.

dafuq1cuqs.gif

NotBacon

This is what happens when a bunch of 'artists' have essentially infinite money. In their minds they are the most important people to walk the earth. Everything is 'art' and everyone needs to bow down in their presence.

Kinda reminds me of the attitude of Labeouf in: Seagulls

tmarques

I still can't believe Kanye West allowed himself to be turned into a reality-show co-star. I wonder if anyone ever tried telling him how much this is damaging his career.

And who the hell is concerned about his wife's celebrity status in his wedding vows? I give it a year.

And guess Blindgossip was right when they said Beyonce was throwing hissy fits left and right because Jay Z wanted her to attend the wedding (and collect a huge paycheck), but she felt it wasn't worth being associated with trash. Guess she's smarter than I gave her credit for.

Guevara

This is what happens when a bunch of 'artists' have essentially infinite money. In their minds they are the most important people to walk the earth. Everything is 'art' and everyone needs to bow down in their presence.

Kinda reminds me of the attitude of Labeouf in: Seagulls

Yeah it makes me want to raise all their taxes.

tmarques

I'm just laughing at the fact that nobody told Jaden not to wear that shit. Not his dad, not Kanye, not Kim, I bet Will was like "fuck I look like such a pushover parent right now". Kanye the ultimate control freak didn't have the balls to tell Jaden Smith to take that shit off... L.O.L!! What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force? Hilarity is what happens.

I NEED a video of this 16-year-old kid going around smashing glasses on purpose and throwing his cape over people's heads like a hyperactive toddler being raised by people who couldn't be bothered to control their child. And everyone pretending there's nothing weird going on. I NEED it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom