• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

Headed to GameStop now with my friend who is crashing with me for the summer. About to get my ticket or something. Then back there at 10pm.

Cairnsay

Banned
Added my PSN name to the doc, roll on tomorrow! Will people be downloading the ctOS app? It looks like it will be a fun time killer when stuck at work/away from PS4.

Serick

Married Member
Don't get me wrong, I'm still very excited to play this game - but the damn headlights on the cars are soooooooooo distracting. How on earth did those make it past any form of competent QA?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
anyone got an update from greenmangaming?

Serick

Married Member
The headlights look great though..?

Sarcasm?

Maybe it's just the videos (specifically the ones posted in this thread), but they look so terrible to me... flat, static, nothing dynamic about them at all. No shadows are cast by them, nothing lights up... just a flat white transparent texture painted in front of the car.

Edit: I see it lighting up stuff, maybe it's the lack of shadows being cast that's throwing me off.

ekim

So after playing 4 hours straight I can definitely say that there is more to the game than graphics. I can see mixed receptions depending on the expectations but it does more things right than wrong. If you are on the fence, get it.

SRTtoZ

Damn, was gonna get it on PC but the more I watch PS4 footage the more I'm very pleased with it regardless of if it holds up to PC standards or not. I want something to play on my PS4 and my huge TV with my DS4 :)

Plus I can eventually buy it when its a cheapo steam sale and the PS4 version should hold up at $30+ trade in value for a while.

I think I'm gonna go PS4 tonight. Here I come Gamestop.

Kinthalis

Banned
Damn, was gonna get it on PC but the more I watch PS4 footage the more I'm very pleased with it regardless of if it holds up to PC standards or not. I want something to play on my PS4 and my huge TV with my DS4 :)

Plus I can eventually buy it when its a cheapo steam sale and the PS4 version should hold up at $30+ trade in value for a while.

I think I'm gonna go PS4 tonight. Here I come Gamestop.

Kind of sad that the only reaons you forgo the better PC verison is because... PS4 got no games. :)

manzo

Just noticed that the game is 79,95€ in PSN store. What the fuck Ubisoft? No video game is worth 80 euros.

I'll wait for 20€ on Zavvi mega monday.

SRTtoZ

Kind of sad that the only reaons you forgo the better PC verison is because... PS4 got no games. :)

Well its mainly my TV and I want to play something with a proper DS4, and I really hate buying games that have zero trade in value as I trade a lot of games when I'm done with em. Its a combination of em :)

Well its mainly my TV and I want to play something with a proper DS4, and I really hate buying games that have zero trade in value as I trade a lot of games when I'm done with em. Its a combination of em :)

Plug your PC into your TV and then use your dualshock 4 to play :p

Red Comet

Gamefly is saying the activation code doesn't release until tomorrow at 10:00 AM PDT. I really hope I can download it before then. I believe they gave me my Titanfall code early IIRC.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Is the game supposed to be out today? Because I just got my Futureshop web order shipped to my house :/

o82BVGOl.jpg

Codiox

Anybody else got problems to join a game from a friend and otherwise the same? I can join strangers though...PS4 here

mandiller

So I'm in Australia and the release date has come and gone (May 27 0:00) yet in Origin the game has stopped counting down and just says 'This game is unreleased'. I can't download it at all. Does anyone else have the same issue? Why can't I play it on release?

skynidas

Banned
So I'm in Australia and the release date has come and gone (May 27 0:00) yet in Origin the game has stopped counting down and just says 'This game is unreleased'. I can't download it at all. Does anyone else have the same issue? Why can't I play it on release?

you probably will have to wait until is out on the EU, that's my guess

These release day shenanigans are getting annoying

Jeremy

I would lose my shittttt.

Jtrizzy

Should this have shown up in my uplay account by now for a pre load? I bought it with an Nvidia code redeemed on the ubisoft website. Help! Are people using VPn's?

Top Bottom