• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

790e28c22fcf51ddaa5e56b70a79ac4c.png

jiiikoo

Banned
maybe a dumb question, but where exactly does the ps4 download show up. I bought the gold edition, so I am just waiting on its page in the playstation store...not sure if thats the right place though

In the "Notifications" menu there should be a Downloads section.

Gekidami

Banned
It's quite apparent that the game took a significant turn (story-wise) in development.

Pedestrians refer to you as "the vigilante", and there's a black & white morality style meter, but the main campaign/story shies away entirely from any notion of a "vigilante" story. There's mechanics and systems that aren't coherent, thematically speaking.

I imagine development wasn't an entirely straightforward experience / not without severe problems.
Could be based off side content, you're meant to be able to recognise victims, save them from crimes and stop the criminals,right? Vigilantism right there. Also the story is about Aiden going after a crime syndicate, isnt it? As soon as you're fighting crime without being the police you're a vigilante, right?

Phionoxx

Well after playing for 6 hours or so on PC, was just invaded for the first time. Guy got away after I found him. Really hope the PC community is big for this! Multi is a lot of fun.

whitehawk

Banned
Looks like its up on PSN.

Edit: nvm. The button appears when I accessed the store through a stream, but then it says you can't purchase it yet at this time.

Has anyone mentioned this yet? Taken from gamepur.com:

SandyAnyClownanemonefish.gif

This is pretty insane stuff, looks amazing.

This reminds me of Crackdown, they had something similar than parallax occlusion mapping going on the windows that simulated interiors, but it looked like empty boxes, this one gives a better impression with the lights.

sk3tch

I guess it's your own time zone's midnight and not midnight ET when it unlocks on Uplay? Pshaw. Whatever going to bed. I'll just download it prior to work manana.

red731

I bought my Nvidia code from Ebay so I'm mad as hell!

Yeah, I bought my code from key seller for dirt cheap, nevermind the horrible uPlay platform.
Still waiting too.

Btw, ubi support freakin sucks - I can't send them anything. I put wrong country in my order - should I pursue them to change it, or just leave it be? Because the earlier is impossible via their question webfill form.

Top Bottom