• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

ItsTheNew

I believe any game made before 1997 is "essentially cave man art."
C'MON ORIGIN.
NIZtnBe.png

Jtrizzy

still wish they'd allow for pre loading. It's gonna take an hour and a half on my connection. but yeah for $35 I can't complain.

SRTtoZ

Back from Gamestop. Drove in and got there at 11:55, jumped into the B line and was out there by 12:01 here in NY.

Oh protip: Never workout before going out that quickly, I finished a workout 15 minutes before I went and was sweating to death in line, people probably thought I was a crazy nutty sweaty psycho boy.

Installing now on PS4.

add me on PSN: OblastSRT4

edit: Btw, no stupid Gamestop sticker nonsense on the cover.

Back from Gamestop. Drove in and got there at 11:55, jumped into the B line and was out there by 12:01 here in NY.

Oh protip: Never workout before going out that quickly, I finished a workout 15 minutes before I went and was sweating to death in line, people probably thought I was a crazy nutty sweaty psycho boy.

Installing now on PS4.

add me on PSN: OblastSRT4

Your copy got then gamestop banner on it?

Still says "purchased" for me...

Same here, I don't see it available to download on the web store or on the console itself.

Just tried restarting console and still nothing. I'm on the west coast, maybe it unlocks via region and we have to wait 'till our respective midnight... =/

SRTtoZ

Your copy got then gamestop banner on it?

Nope, I edited. Normal cover with a 60 minutes of additional gameplay thing on it that all the PS4 copies get.

Everyone with a PS4 copy, make sure you use the code inside the box cover, don't miss it like I almost did.

Top Bottom