• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

HowZatOZ

Banned
14 hours since the game came out here and still no GMG key in sight. Fucking pathetic…

Yeaaaap. I will now officially say fuck you GMG even though you saved me $50. How can you not anticipate this, or better yet how can you not communicate any problems you are experiencing? Also if they use the bank holiday as an excuse then holy fuck that is bad.

1506.gif

Sp33Demon

Current Status 12:05pm EST:

PSN: Preordered and shows in my library but can't download
Steam: Preordered, Preloaded, Ready to Play.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hmm, to buy on PS4, and laugh at the burning network, or buy on Steam, and hope it runs ok on my i5 3570, 8GB DDR3, and AMD HD7800 2GB

:lol

:/

Yeaaaap. I will now officially say fuck you GMG even though you saved me $50. How can you not anticipate this, or better yet how can you not communicate any problems you are experiencing? Also if they use the bank holiday as an excuse then holy fuck that is bad.

Their site is getting hammered at the moment, too.

Kelsey

Banned
Status keeps changing for me. I pre-ordered the Gold Edition. 5 minutes ago it said 'purchased', now it doesn't say that. For a few minutes I had an option that said 'Play' in my games list on the main PS4 UI. Pressing it took me to the store, where it said I had purchased it. Now I dont even see that it says purchased.

Tamanon

Banned
Acquired! Looked like around 20 people at the Best Buy release and around 80 at the Gamestop. More than I expected for sure, especially since it's a college town and it's summer vacation.

Will the psn store automatically display the change from 'purchased' to 'download' or do I have to manually refresh it to see the update?

JackEtc

I tried messing with the app but I could sign in with PSN, as it would switch to safari to authenticate my PSN account, and then when it switched back to the app the app had restarted. It's an endless loop. Hope it gets fixed.

Top Bottom