• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

Sajjaja

EA chat support just told me not to worry, because it will be in on time.

But it's not.

I don't even know what to say.

88abb7bd65be849101147f8d0a284a35.png

That.

Could be wrong though.

Rip

All I can do is laugh...

Received my Nvidia code, tried to input it into Uplay, kept receiving "this product is already in use" and now Uplay has locked my account for an hour because of too many attempts at trying to activate my code.

For like a minute it said the store was under maintenance. Waited about five minutes, popped back into the store and went to the "New Games This Month" section. Watch Dogs right there and it said "Free". Clicked on it download button was there and clicked that and wala! 5 things added to my downloads. (Game, DLC, patch)

Got my PS4 copy at my GameStop pretty simple since I came in early and got the #2 ticket. Time to play. I threw away the poster fter asking a crowd if they wanted it.

icespide

Banned
finally downloading on PS4 for now. not sure if this is for everyone but for me (I preordered digitally a couple days ago) I had to go to the psn webstore, and I had to add the game to my cart and check out again (it said free the whole time) only then was I finally able to download

jony_m

PSN Initial download is only 4GB then the rest is done via background dl/install.

Hope it can be started with initial 4GB, almost done.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
played the app against someone with the word Krypton in his name. He ended up winning, think it's a game where the in game player is racing through checkpoints, and the app player is trying to stop him with the traffic lights, blockers, and sending cops after him (and if you stay near with the helicopter, a sniper).

The guide is cheap? Tempting for me to pick up.

Just downloaded my season pass also. Now I have a Palace Pack code I don't need once I confirm I have everything.

hlhbk

For like a minute it said the store was under maintenance. Waited about five minutes, popped back into the store and went to the "New Games This Month" section. Watch Dogs right there and it said "Free". Clicked on it download button was there and clicked that and wala! 5 things added to my downloads. (Game, DLC, patch)

This worked for me on the site!

Markew001

My download button suddenly popped up (on PS4) and it then it showed on webstore shortly after. Hopefully popping for everyone now!

Kelsey

Banned
Finally got the PSN webstore to start the Gold Edition download. People said it had a play-and-go option, but I don't see it. It says it's downloading 20 gig. With games like Infamous the initial download was only 3 gig before it could start. Doesnt look like I'll be playing tonight.

Top Bottom