• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

hbkdx12

3.492 GB to be precise.

rDuNMyk.jpg

I believe it either uncompresses to a bigger file or it's downloading the necessary files to start the game and will download the rest afterwards (or both).
Its the amount u need to start playing

When it first starts d/l it says 20gb

Supposedly in the UK, this will hit Uplay at 10 AM. It seems crazy that you buy straight from the publisher/developer, but you get it later than every other service.

The good person in me is blaming Ubisoft, not GMG.

Hard to blame Ubi when everyone else is sending out keys. Although that Origin "support" is a pretty hilarious example of why outsourcing your customer service is best idea ever, hah! At least you have someone to vent to, even if they don't understand what you're saying :(

HowZatOZ

Banned
Wish ANZ could allow me to make a chargeback, can at least go and buy the game from someone who actually wants to take my money in exchange for a product.

SRTtoZ

At gamestop picking this up. There's only like 10 people here. I come for most midnight opening and there's normally around 100. I thought there was more hype for this game.

There was 100 at mine easily. The last time I remember it this busy was GTA5.

Rwinterhalter

Neo Member
Has the release date in Asia been changed for anyone else? I started pre-load before work and the release time was set for 1pm local time. Got bqck for lunch to find it had been changed to next month. WTF - Is this legit?

Unfortunately this is a common thing with GMG. I never preorder games through them.

It's the first time I've had a problem out of dozens of purchases. Though all the other games I pre-ordered were Steamworks titles that had preloads so that's probably why.

Oh well, I should probably just head to bed and hope it's there in the morning. Was really hoping to let it download overnight.

zedge

I can start playing! Wee!

Feel free to add me on PSN. xzedgex

Probably wont be on much till tomorrow evening though.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
PlayGo portion is way too short, lol.

Still have 35% left on my download, and now I'm stuck watching a progress bar.

Top Bottom