• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

dex3108

Still waiting my UPlay download :( I was hoping that at least Android app will be here when i woke up but they failed me there too :(

Lol, having a router with activity lights in view of my gaming spot is almost like cheating when it comes to being invaded. It's an early warning system and I can prepare accordingly. :p

Got it downloading through Uplay now. It'll be a good 5 hours....my boss gave me tomorrow off, so I'll be on all day playing. I hope the multiplayer is fun. I'll post my ID tomorrow and see if anyone wants to get some MP going.

Check your Origin order history and tell us whether or not your order of Watch_Dogs is still processing.

I pre orderd mine from Origin India. It says I successfully pre ordered the game, but i can't download it yet.

jWnTbCiKQROec.png

Markew001

Always wondered what happened if you beat the pre-loaded section. Does the game pause and then show the main download progress?

Indeed it does! That section was really short but I understand why they had to do it this way.. I just backed out as I have to work in the morning. At least I got a little taste!

My initial impressions are positive.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Always wondered what happened if you beat the pre-loaded section. Does the game pause and then show the main download progress?

Yeah, I think I'm about to exit the door from the tutorial mission, and they just froze my ass.

75% now.

The download speeds are taking a dive.

I pre orderd mine from Origin India. It says I successfully pre ordered the game, but i can't download it yet.
That's not what I'm referring to. It shows up in your library if you pre-ordered it, but that doesn't determine whether or not the order was actually processed. Check your order history. We're all probably going to end up being refunded.

It will automatically start the rest of the download after the initial 3 gig file right...I am thinking I wont be able to play at all tonight. Not even at a gig yet

Aiden's voice is awful, it's not even a good gravelly Batman voice, it doesn't seem menacing at all. It seems like he's high pitched but choking on rocks or something.

H1PSTER

Well this is awkward... Ps4 won't connect to the server to get the licence for Watch_Dogs!!! The money hasn't been taken from the wallet either.

BashNasty

I've gotten to the end of the tutorial where it cuts you off and says installing. I was able to download the initial 3.5 gigs in about 9 minutes, now I've gone only one percent in the past 5 minutes. Something is up. Game must not like you being logged in while it's trying to download the rest or something. I'm hoping that if I quit to the dashboard I can get my usual speeds back, because I really wanna play more of this before I gotta get up for work tomorrow. Anyone have luck quitting out of the game to allow it to download the rest?

SRTtoZ

All of the ways to hide and escape are amazing. It really is splinter cell in an open world with a mix of AC and a bunch of other stuff. I love Aidens casualness when trying to blend in. I love this game.

jbw

Banned
Ok.. the intro to this is fucking fantastic.
Agree, just has a cool vibe to it.

Plus I like that there's stuff to pick up in the environment that appears to be relevant.

Looking forward to the rest after it fully installs, this after being somewhat skeptical.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I've gotten to the end of the tutorial where it cuts you off and says installing. I was able to download the initial 3.5 gigs in about 9 minutes, now I've gone only one percent in the past 5 minutes. Something is up. Game must not like you being logged in while it's trying to download the rest or something. I'm hoping that if I quit to the dashboard I can get my usual speeds back, because I really wanna play more of this before I gotta get up for work tomorrow. Anyone have luck quitting out of the game to allow it to download the rest?

Sony Servers are just getting hammered. Still going at a decent clip. 85%.

Top Bottom