• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

def sim

so my 3 gig file just got done...i dont want to start the intro right now, how do I make it keep on downloading the rest, or is it already doing it

It's downloading it in the background. You can check by pressing the option button on the game icon then select "information."

Tamanon

Banned
Played about 2 and a half hours thus far. I'm starting to learn the game more. My first time in a gang hideout went south really fast, but I've learned to take it slower. Driving is always tough, but that's more because I need to learn not to constantly accelerate. Having a blast thus far though! Will play more in the morning.

Twenty minutes before it's done downloading on my desktop; hopefully I'll be able to squeeze a few more frames out of it on higher settings. The jank of my 750m is starting to hurt, but I can't really justifying upgrading my desktop when maxwell is so close.

Chitown B

Microsoft pushes their digital stuff on their time. Pacific, probably because they are based in Redmond? I agree that it should be midnight everywhere, but that's just not how they all operate for whatever reason.

edit 12AM PST/3AM EST btw

sorry, misunderstood. Makes sense now. Up at 2AM/CST. Downloading now.

Downloaded the digital version. Started playing. Hit the checkpoint where the game stops and says I have to download the rest if the game. Asks me if I want to exit to menu. Okay.

I will lose all unsaved progress if I do.

Game never asked me to save.

It's at 37% installed. It was at 35% 5 minutes ago.

So do I just not get to use my PS4 for yet next two hours?

dcassell

Banned
Downloaded the digital version. Started playing. Hit the checkpoint where the game stops and says I have to download the rest if the game. Asks me if I want to exit to menu. Okay.

I will lose all unsaved progress if I do.

Game never asked me to save.

It's at 37% installed. It was at 35% 5 minutes ago.

So do I just not get to use my PS4 for yet next two hours?

Right where I am too. A shame, because I was actually really enjoying myself after waiting for two hours to download the initial file! Going to bed. This continues tomorrow. Pretty cool so far.

Jord

I am adding you - when the site will work for me,gah.
Nick is Swift and am from EU.

Anyone else still waiting for nVidia code on uPlay to unlock?

Yes. I thought I was clever getting a cheap code off eBay, I wish I'd just paid a few extra quid and got it from a key site now. Why say it will be available on the 27th, and then not make it available, on the 27th. uPlay :-/

HowZatOZ

Banned
Anyone got their code from GMG UK yet?

My order says it's completed yet there is nothing under my games tab :(

Yes, though check your emails as the website is getting smashed hard. They may be rolling them out slowly though as my workmate got his and I received mine a few minutes after.

Edit: Holy crap I'm getting insane speeds on Telstra cable. This beats Origin's download servers massively.

1939405_740957365968897_3213349863413673578_o.jpg

red731

Yes. I thought I was clever getting a cheap code off eBay, I wish I'd just paid a few extra quid and got it from a key site now. Why say it will be available on the 27th, and then not make it available, on the 27th. uPlay :-/

I am still hoping that in 28minutes something will happen ;_;

UrbanRats

So, since i have the game on Origin, how do i go about adding it to Uplay, so i only need ONE client running in the background, while playing the game? (BTW it didn't unlock yet, still about 30 minutes, i think).
Also, no preload?

kriskrosbbk

I am extremely frustrated,still have the license issue and SONY did not charge me for my preorder hence the problem.Anyone can share if you cancel your preorder and purchase the game ,the preorder bonuses are lost/not lost?They are downloaded on my PS4 already.

Top Bottom