• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

Krabboss

Yes, because shooting while driving a vehicle is totally plausible and makes so much sense in other open world games.

:|

I think shooting from a car would be less of a distraction than hacking. Like, a lot less.

Besides, I don't think this game is striving for realism, dude.

My PS4 sounds like it wants to blow up playing this game. Damn.

Yea it's weird how some games run quiet on my PS4 like Killzone and Wolfenstein and others run loud like Tomb Raider and now Watch Dogs. I might start buying games on XBOX ONE if they ever reach visual parity just for the noise reduction as all ONE games run quiet as a mouse.

Alebelly

I think I'm playing it wrong, I just been standing by an ATM and stealing everyone's money that walks by. I figure if I do this for 8 hours, 5 days a week, Ill be able to retire really early, and I don't have to worry about all this crazy conspiracy theory stuff that my so-called associates keep trying to get me jammed up in, dangerous stuff really.

SRTtoZ

You can't shoot from a car.

Thank god! This mechanic was/is one of my least favorite ever in gaming. There was nothing more annoying than trying to drive and shoot at the same time, absolutely hated it along with 'tailing' type missions.

Thank you.

Alebelly

and going from the nice 60fps of Wolfenstein, to Watch Dogs really sucks. Game doesn't suck, just the lag and general unresponsiveness, but you get used to after a short bit of playing.

I think shooting from a car would be less of a distraction than hacking. Like, a lot less.

Have you played it yet? Because outside of the ludicrous "the entire city runs on one OS" premise, the game is trying to be as realistic as possible.

Five

Banned

As far as hands in use, it kind of is. For example, when you play poker, you can hack the cameras at any time unless you're dealing or it's your turn.

Yeah, that's right, you can hack the cameras and stare at other peoples' cards in poker.

Alebelly

As far as hands in use, it kind of is. For example, when you play poker, you can hack the cameras at any time unless you're dealing or it's your turn.

Yeah, that's right, you can hack the cameras and stare at other peoples' cards in poker.

But that's cheating!

Phionoxx

PC leaderboards were reset it looks like. I'm in the top 2 percent notoriety with a score of 1800 something. I can only see about 15 people on the leaderboard for hacking totals this week? There has to be more than that playing already. Anyone else having issues with PC online leaderboards?

red731

Well shit Tesco delivery is 2-5 days.

Damn my failure to read.

Tell me about it. It is like brain only sees cheap price and ignores every other text. Hence, on uPlay, I am from Ireland which I am certain I am not
KuGsj.gif

gossi

Just noticed the game is £60 on the Xbox One digital store. 60 POUNDS. Jesus.

No wonder Microsoft wanted a digital only future.

DarkFlow

Banned
I would rather origin just email me my code, they can keep that shit locked till the end of time for all I care once I get the code.

Bittercup

Now the time is up that Origin previously said but they just changed it to "the game is unreleased" without any date :(
What now? Can I just cancel the pre-order? Or should I wait?

DarkFlow

Banned
Now the time is up that Origin previously said but they just changed it to "the game is unreleased" without any date :(
What now? Can I just cancel the pre-order? Or should I wait?

I'm talking to support right now, I'll update. But I doubt it will be helpful.

d9b

Banned
You sound like a man who has never driven their car, while holding their phone in their mouth before. Naturally, spare hand is to high-five all the people you drive by.
I'm with you.The only and correct way to drive in real world! I do it all the time.

red731

Thank you for ordering on Ubisoft. The product that you preordered is now available.

nVidia promo codes!!!! CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!!

Rsinart

Can anyone tell me if you can just purchase the season pass from within the game since it doesn't seem to be on the store? Or am I screwed for preordering at Target.

Top Bottom