• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

GlamFM

Banned
Yeah me too and it's really starting to piss me off. I contacted Sony support but haven't got a response :(

Afraid to cancel my preorder and buy it again if there is a chance the bonuses might disappear

8NLhCSC.jpg

xxNEjhl.jpg

Cancel your pre-order and buy it from PSN. You wont have to download it again - you wont lose your bonuses.

FLAguy954

Well They changed me for the India deal, or they tried anyway. It got declined because that card could not do international transactions. So I updated to a new card, and I'm waiting on that shit.

I put a new card on there and allowed international transactions on my debit card (BOA) for a week so the card wouldn't get flagged. I did this about an hour ago but it still hasn't gone through :/

Just double checked my bonus stuff and I HAVE lost something from cancelling and re-purchasing. The Blume Agent outfit and Blume Weapon Perk have gone, grrrrr.

Can I be bothered to kick up a fuss with Sony for the sake of a couple of essentially meaningless items :S

So if you are bothered about them do not cancel and re-order :)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, why did I not wait before puchasing on Steam :(

Now I've paid full price for the game and it's not even the Deluxe version anymore ;_;

smudge

Anyone ever used CJS?
I had a pre-order with them but was asked to send a photo of some ID to verify my name and address. I refused to do this and asked for a refund. They refused to refund until I sent the photo to verify the account.
I then found that a friend of mine had been sent my name and order number because it was apparently delaying his order.
This prompted me to send the information this morning and I am told my refund has been completed. Their customer services was terrible and I do believe that sending my name out is a breach of data protection.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything bad with this company?
and does anyone have any advice on how/if I should take this further?

Ken

Anyone ever used CJS?
I had a pre-order with them but was asked to send a photo of some ID to verify my name and address. I refused to do this and asked for a refund. They refused to refund until I sent the photo to verify the account.
I then found that a friend of mine had been sent my name and order number because it was apparently delaying his order.
This prompted me to send the information this morning and I am told my refund has been completed. Their customer services was terrible and I do believe that sending my name out is a breach of data protection.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything bad with this company?
and does anyone have any advice on how/if I should take this further?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/1r6bkb/is_cjs_cdkeys_legit/

I've never done business with them but this is what I found from Googling "cjs" real quick.

UrbanRats

I got it from the Indian deal, and i'm downloading from Origin right now.

Though maybe it won't let me play it once it's downloaded, we'll see.

I wouldn't have paid more for it, so i don't really care either way.

I'm downloading from Uplay. Origin has the code for it in the game details. I didn't see a need for a middleman.

UrbanRats

I'm downloading from Uplay. Origin has the code for it in the game details. I didn't see a need for a middleman.

Thank you for this.
Just stopped the download from Origin and added the game to UPlay.

EDIT: Now i wait roughly 8 hours, with my slow ass internet.
I wish they had let me pre load.. oh well.

GHG

Whats the cheapest legit place to get a PC key for this at the moment? Looking for the Deluxe edition BTW.

I don't care if its Uplay or Steam either.

Loving this game. Some of the gripes I remember reading just seem to be flat out lies. It's not perfect but there is a ton to do and its fun to play.

ekim

Anyone has seen the wind effects they advertised on any platform? (Like the moving cans at the beginning of the E3 2012 Demo)

dreamfall

Spent about 4 hours just exploring on the PC!

It ain't Rockstar, but it's fun- hacking different objects, exploring crafty ways to stealthily take down gangs of bad guys, extreme tackles and some great rain make for a good time!

I realllllly loathe the driving though. Weightless, arcadey, and just not fun- though bikes do have a great sense of speed and handling.

I'll be spending a lot of time just having fun with exploring the little bits of Chicago they've created. Aiden also feels a little stiff, but maybe that's just the beginning?

Anyone has seen the wind effects they advertised on any platform? (Like the moving cans at the beginning of the E3 2012 Demo)
Yes, they're still in. Since wind seems to be a separate weather effect it occurs very randomly, but I've definitely seen moving cans and other stuff.

LoveCake

What is the game like, i regards to other players coming into your game, can anyone enter your game or is it limited to your friends, i don't want randoms coming into my game & beating me up & taking all my money :(

Kreunt

Banned
What is the game like, i regards to other players coming into your game, can anyone enter your game or is it limited to your friends, i don't want randoms coming into my game & beating me up & taking all my money :(

Haven't played the game myself yet, but I remember reading that other players wont come into your game while you're in a mission and that there is also an offline mode to stop it completely.

JerC

Pre-load on steam wouldn't install so I had to download the whole game again. Won't be pre-loading a game again.

jesu

Tesco haven't even dispatched mine yet, but they will within 48hrs and I'll get sometime this week!
Thanks Tesco live chat.
I'll download the android app instead now.

Top Bottom