• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

Furyous

Does everyone start with five skill points?

Escaping police is no joke. Trailers and video made it seem easy to do this by using hacks. WRONG! That makes things worse. How do you guys escape the cops
during fixer missions where you steal cars
?

That skill tree is overwhelming. I've spent hours running around stealing from people. I'm trying to pimp out a silences rifle if possible.

cripterion

Does everyone start with five skill points?

Escaping police is no joke. Trailers and video made it seem easy to do this by using hacks. WRONG! That makes things worse. How do you guys escape the cops
during fixer missions where you steal cars
?

That skill tree is overwhelming. I've spent hours running around stealing from people. I'm trying to pimp out a silences rifle if possible.

Police are easy to get around once you have some good hacking skills tree and you know your way around the city. Also being able to hide yourself in the car is a godsend.

DukeBobby

Ugh, Uplay is still down.

I'm not exactly enjoying my time with the game so far, and I want to see if the online modes can redeem it.

C'mon!

Edit: Oh, it's up.

Fuckin' edit 2: Was up, briefly.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yup, down for me too.

Fucking Ubisoft and their shit servers.
Uneasy about making any progress with this as well, and my digital deluxe extras don't seem to be activated (of course, I can't check).

Hoo boy. Well, maybe I can play around with graphics settings in the tutorial or something

Tsundere

Banned
From Twitter
BoqX5NEIEAEg1LM.jpg:large

Can someone tell me how to start the training mission so I can jump online and try to hack someone? Is it story related or do I have to do something to trigger it?

Thanks

Also, too many people diagnosed with something in this game. Yeah, real life, but it's depressing.

Can someone tell me how to start the training mission so I can jump online and try to hack someone? Is it story related or do I have to do something to trigger it?

Thanks

Also, too many people diagnosed with something in this game. Yeah, real life, but it's depressing.

I believe its campaign related.

Vire

Any deals on this anywhere? Also, what's the extra hour of gameplay in the PS4 or whatever? Anything decent?

Other than disconnecting from the internet is there any other way to turn off multiplayer?
There should be an option in the main menu (I have the PC version) that lets you opt out of online. It warns you about losing points and such but that's only in regard to online play.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Okay, when I'm logged in to uPlay, if I click the .exe it goes to uPlay but seemingly can't find the Origin installation and wants me to redownload it. Yet if I'm in offline mode it launches uPlay, then just lets me play it.

Has anyone encountered this problem before? I need to trick uplay into understanding the game is already installed. reasonable I know. could anyone at least tell me the folder structure uPlay installs to I guess?

Axial

The v-sync option in this game is 'effin horrendous, it produces so much input lag that the game is unplayable.
Anyone know how to optimally set up driver side v-sync through nvinspector to cap the game at 50fps? Is nvidia's adaptive v-sync any good?
*edit*
crap, wrong thread, was supposed to be in the PC performance topic : (

Unai

Guys, I'm in a mission that I am chasing two targets by car, so I make them stop and they start firing at me, but if I kill one of them the mission fails. What am I supossed to do?

Top Bottom