• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Call it a bias if you will but I'm not going into it with an open mind. It will have to extraordinary to change my perception. Unfair? Yep, Do I care? Nope. I'm usually a big advocate for giving everyone a clean slate but the pr for this game and the dev interviews rubbed me the wrong way.

Oh my. Well at least you're being honest.

TheCloser

Banned
Every time you mention Nexus 7, all I can think about is benghazibenghazibenghazi.

Dude, you're already having one over this magazine review lol.
I just going to assume that english isn't your first language. Good luck playing the agitator role, you might want to find someone else to tangle with cause I'm not really interested but thanks anyway.

DarkFlow

Banned
I just going to assume that english isn't your first language. Good luck playing the agitator role, you might want to find someone else to tangle with cause I'm not really interested but thanks anyway.

What? I see nothing wrong with my English, but okay lol. You keep responding to me and throwing little insults so you're a little interested, so I'll keep talking to you.

InfYn

ysd08B0.gif

he was taken from us too soon, if only he could have lived to see the review/digital foundry threads

RIP doge, you will be forgotten pretty quickly to be honest.

The Doge watch_dogs deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So the mods will hunt him. Because he can take it.

I can't wait for the DF thread on this, he will return with a vengeance and a new list of 900p, downgrade-related death threats for Ubisoft.

Garland7G

I just want this game to come out already. It seems like we've been hearing about it forever. I can't wait to play it, but somehow it seems like I already have and traded it in.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I don't think you're alone, hence why I said I don't think we don't really know if the circus over the downgrade was justifiable or not yet. It's just there was the massive downgrade thread that stayed on the main page for several days, then several minor threads after it, and it's constantly brought up in every Watch_Dogs thread by the same people over and over again.

At this point, the "downgrade" line sounds like tin foil hat conspiracy theory just to crap on the game. Edit: However, complaints about the resolution are fair game, IMO.
Yeah, bit disappointed by the 900p.
I'd say that's the real downgrade but I just came from a generation of 720p and below and it's not that far off 1080p, although I never played a 900p game yet.
I'll found out Tuesday if it bothers me but I doubt it will.

TheCloser

Banned
Show me a post dumber and lacking as much logic as this one.
Lol, I love how you pretend that all your opinions are logically sound. If humans operated solely on the basis of logic, we would have a lot less problems in this world. I don't like it and your shit talking won't make me change my mind.

DarkFlow

Banned
Lol, I love how you pretend that all your opinions are logically sound. If humans operated solely on the basis of logic, we would have a lot less problems in this world. I don't like it and your shit talking won't make me change my mind.

Then why are you in this thread? If you don't like it, don't talk about it. You've told us why you dislike it about 20 times now. At this point all you're doing is this.

uR2zKYa.gif

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Congratulations. You're filling the void iamthedogethatwatches has left perfectly.

scoobs

I'm so disappointed its not 1080p, but I desperately want to play this on my big screen... My thinking right now is I'll go PS4, then in a year or so ill pick it up on steam sale and play with all the bells and whistles

I'm so disappointed its not 1080p, but I desperately want to play this on my big screen... My thinking right now is I'll go PS4, then in a year or so ill pick it up on steam sale and play with all the bells and whistles

You can only get the bells and whistles pack if your pre-order the Watch Dogs: Best Target Mart edition

No snow? Needs to be more snow in open world games like Arkham Origins and Mafia 2.

iLFx4MLC8jgUO.gif

Mafia2.jpg

Man, I love the snow effects in Origins. So awesome.

And yes, more open world games need snow.

Lets see how the Division handles the snow.

I have everything crossed it will be great. What I really want is for a game to handle a heavy snow blizzard, really knock visibility down to almost zero and have roads, etc slowly build up with snow.

It's probably too big an expectation for this early in the generation, but I hope we see it eventually.

Top Bottom